It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there ANY evidence out there which isnt just witness testimony?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
I figured that I would include it here, since there was 'evidence' in the form of alien pancakes.

The pancakes were analyzed and found to consist of wheat flour and grease..... so, not sure what it was evidence of exactly.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess

By Zondos beard....

the TTSA claims to have some solid evidence. But the TTSA claims to have a lot of things. Seems very spooky to me...

edit on 13-12-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Yes there is physical evidence. It can be found hidden under S4, Dulce and Wright-Pat.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

More and more I am thinking along the lines that it is ''we'' who find ourselves in an existential existence.
There is what we ourselves perceive and what we are told others perceive. That is the fundamental base of our existence.
First hand and second hand information. What I experience and what others tell me they experience. What you experience and what others tell you they experience.

The existential reality is how we interpret our experiences in light of what others tell us they experience. I see a light in the sky and compare it to other lights I have seen in the sky. I also, almost unavoidably then compare what I saw to what others have said they have seen and I try to make sense of it all.

Add in then of course how questionable our own perceptions are. See? Once we think we have perceived something, time passes and our memories take hold of those perceptions and morph them without our intent involved and those memories change. It's all a flux situation, our existence here.

The real question is not what is ''out there'' but rather what is ''in here''. Who am I. What am I. How and why and where.. All else is game shows for entertainment.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

That depends on your threshold for what constitutes evidence , some will say Martyn Stubbs NASA videos are evidence.

Obviously there's no physical evidence in the public domain but that doesn't mean physical evidence doesn't exist.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

All else is game shows for entertainment.

Yep, entertainment, Tshirts, books, movies, UFO festivals at $100 a pop to attend, conspiracy theory web sites,
UFO rock and roll bands, an industry for profit...

but my personal experience tells me there is some very mysterious "high strangeness" out there. ala 411, time slips, black eyed kids and men in black, tricksters and other entities that defy description.

nuts and bolts, perhaps but there also seems to be a mystical/religious component associated with the phenomenon. If you feel the need to explore outside the box, be armed with the shield of faith and the sword of skepticism.

edit on 13-12-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Thank you Olaru for grasping the straws I scattered in that post and summing it up for me.
High Strangeness. Things to open us up, to spark our questioning. This seems to me now to be a base line of consciousness, the development of this ability, to question.

As for the faith you suggest I will add that once, long ago, fifty years ago really, I had met one of those existential points of decision making. Questioning everything deeply yet finding the incongruities in the major avenues my life had taken to that point including numerous ''sightings'' along with a number of dramatic psychic and spiritual experiences , I was out in a forest for contemplation. Without going into all the goodies of the situation for you I found myself reading a quote that I had stuffed in my wallet a year prior. After finishing my contemplative posture I opened my wallet looking for something and found that quote. It read. ' I said to the man who stood at the Gate of the Year, "Give me a light that I may tread safely into the unknown." And he replied, "Go out into the darkness, and put your hand into the hand of God. That shall be to you better than light, and safer than a known way."

So thank you for your comradship olaru on this journey we make of this world. Yours T.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

And thank you T! Isn't it exciting to push the limit of things we are ill equipped to understand. It's not even a quest anymore.....it just is.

A.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Maybe they don't want to be found

Seems reasonable

:-)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PandaPrincess

Thanks, as i really want to be proved wrong.

Good luck with that.

People believe in all sorts of crazy things without proof. Vaccines are safe, humans cause climate change, Ireland is a real country, I grabbed Saundra's butt at the Christmas party, etc.

I've been waiting for over a decade for someone to prove that electrons exist. I can't even find a witness that claims to have seen one, much less a fuzzy picture or video.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Lots of evidence, but of what?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Every piece of physical evidence is promptly retreived as TPTB have technology that can detect even the smallest trace of non-terrestrial matter. They can break into someone's home, wipe their memory of the event and whatever object they possessed. They own all the keys; they hide all the doors.

Also, most advanced craft (or possibly their inhabitants) have the ability to detect conciousness and are immediately alerted upon being observed. They know that you are looking at them before you even know what you are looking at. They also have the ability to completely cloak themselves visually and from radar.

The only reason anyone see's UFO's is because they want to be seen. They also use shock and awe tactics such as moving in irregular/erratic patterns or appearing in one place then another. These are similar to military tactics used to confuse the enemy before an abrupt attack. Think of an angler fish luring it's prey.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
There are also almost 80 yrs worth of photos ...from before the time where Photoshop and digital cameras made faking easy... and many pics passed the tests for fakery. Having multiple witnesses when the pics were taken added veracity.

Also, there are the few actual chunks reported ... some of which are reported as being studied and having isotopes indicating they came from ... elsewhere.

The so called "implants" that Dr Leir recovered are interesting... though few will really "believe" unless in their own grubby little paws.

But yeah... eyewitnesses are only most of it.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You may be familiar with this tune O. I've posted it several times in the past. For me this is now my mantra though sung by Iris instead of myself. Peace.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Tell you what. Do what I did.
On an ordinary mid-week day of your choosing, go to Robbers Roost in the Mojave Desert, Ca with 2 dogs and your "siggy oth".
Meander about with camera in hand and allow your dogs to explore off-leash style.
(A change of undies recommended too)

You'll be shocked and awed by what comes out for a looksee and chit-chat.

I warn you though...be prepared. It happens FAST!

I was faster and snapped a pic. Clear, visible...and cobalt blue...

Good Luck!

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
honestly kinda feel like relitigating this issue on a conspiracy board in 2019 is maybe just a little disingenuous

i mean like how many cases do we have extensive, extensive threads on?
how many of those include things like photos, recordings of physical traces like burns and dents and residual radiation, radar tracking data, and separately verified witness statements?

casting all of that off, here of all places, to go "no really a witness is not enough where's the EVIDENCE" is pretty rough.

tho having said that a couple of people have contributed some excellent material already so maybe this is the kick in the shins we collectively needed

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

That depends on your threshold for what constitutes evidence , some will say Martyn Stubbs NASA videos are evidence.

Stubbs stuff is some of the more intriguing evidentiary items when all is said and done.

My guess: They're alive.
edit on 13-12-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

edit on 13-12-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

My guess: They're alive.

Could be mate , space may well be like a giant ocean teaming with life as we don't know it.

The STS 114 UFO still has me scratching my head , as I remember it not even Jim had a working debunk for that puppy

I mean what does that in space without power.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

nothing that I know of! That one is a classic in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join