It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friendly Greggs baker here!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Yeah like 3 years ago lol

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
ill give you UK guys a tip
with the greggs loyalty card when you get the stamps required for a free drink
dont redeem it with the breakfast or meal deal
because you are only saving 30 pence then (as the free drink is just a 30 pence addition)
redeem it as a large hot drink by itself and your saving as much as 2.20 for a large late!

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: YouSir

When I was in OZ...I fell in love with their meat pies...I just loves me some Aussie meat pies...

Oh GAWD...you HAD to remind me of those things!! When I was in Sydney I found this place which made them, and OMG were they good! It's just a good damn thing they ran out of them the same day or I'd have been too fat to fit in the airplane to go back to Malaysia.

I could easily picture myself as Fat Bastard eating those things! Got to git me some...in me BELLY!

Nothing goes down better than a Mrs Macs Big Country meat pie... They are the real deal. No snouts or anything.

Problem with pies is, they're too hot and you either burn your mouth to hell or spill it's guts all over yourself, but either way, they're the best thing...

Again, like the sausage rolls, not the coles sorts.. unless it's the been and onion ones, which cost as much to buy from a deli as they do in the store.

Rip the lid off, put some chili in, some cheese, and bake... omg... I think I'm drooling..

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PandaPrincess
because you are only saving 30 pence then (as the free drink is just a 30 pence addition)
redeem it as a large hot drink by itself and your saving as much as 2.20 for a large late!

Do you deliver?

To Australia?

In 30 minutes or less?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: PandaPrincess

Do you deliver?

To Australia?

In 30 minutes or less?

Some greggs do click and collect but i doubt to Australia

top topics

<< 1   >>

join