It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary prepares to run again in 2020, this photo proves it.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Thanks

On topic.
I hope she runs, she'll draw away the votes from Bernie Sanders, Bloomberg and Elizabeth Warren. She's so well known that she may not have to campaign as she did last time.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Maybe this will be the trigger that leads to a third major party in America. Because apparently the Clintons own the DNC outright.

Seriously, absolutely nobody in the entire country except Hillary herself wants her to run again. Not Bill for sure -- have you seen the man lately? He looks like he's got leprosy or some damn thing. Probably not Chelsea either, because she makes a good living running their scam charity, and that will have to end if her mom runs again.

Oh, they'll continue to feed the coffers of the Clinton Foundation. That's probably the only reason she would run. As president, she can sell more of America in exchange for donations to the foundation. She'll put Bill on the road to make million dollar speeches.

If she runs and, god forbid, wins, I expect the newly elected majority republican house to start impeachment hearings in February 2021.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
First thing I thought was she looked like an anti-vaxxer with mumps. Does she have a mirror that's not broken?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

All that I can say is this...Trump 4 more years!

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Ahhh,DB looks so cute in hot pink!

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Her pupils are tiny in that picture, I wonder what kind of meds she is on. To control my epilepsy I use food chemistry that makes my pupils small like that, having the same effect as medications and illegal drugs that cause small pupils. Tiny pupils from opiates like hydrocodone or morphine. Maybe she is using meds to kill some sort of pains. Or maybe she just eats a lot of foods like I do, cabbage, asparagus, special soups, and others that control seizure activity.

GOD, I hope that BITCH runs.

Grand mal seizure during a debate with Trump would serve that heartless witch the Karma payback she soooo deserves, with the sea of humanity KILLED or WOUNDED by HER FAILED SYRIA POLICY WHERE SHE ARMED ISIS.....AND.....SINGLE_HANDLEDLY CAUSED THE GREATEST REFUGEE CRISIS SINCE WORLD WAR 2 , harming MILLIONS !!!!!!

edit on 13-12-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
There is no time limit on impeachment.

I have said it once and I will say it again... Hillary Clinton SHOULD have been impeached as SOS for her actions... which means she can never run for office again.

As a matter of fact if she should run and somehow manage to win, they could impeach her almost immediately by the new playbook the Dem's have set forth.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: M5xaz

Thanks

..... she may not have to campaign as she did last time.

Yes, with the DNC still having financial problems, I agree Hilldog will not have to campaign AT ALL
- >>Rigged DNC convention in 2020 very likely

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold
a reply to: MiddleInsite hang on i got censored by the mods for calling someone stupid and you get away with this crap wtf

If I may?

I'm thinking what was quoted was actually meant as jest funny, haha. And you calling someone stupid is not funny, haha.

In the simplest terms ofcourse.

Don't let it turn into a booger that ya might keep picking at.

Crap. So to stay on topic...
I saw a clip with H. Stern and I guess he had her as a guest, I missed that episode/podcast and don't feel bad at all about it.

If she runs, she's running as a candidate trying to escape prosecution? Seems can't bring charges if someone has their toe over the threshhold?

nevermind
edit on (12/13/1919 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Now i understand Bill Clinton.

This has to be photoshoped.

edit on 13-12-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

That's the Photo Shopped one , this One is More Realistic....

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: rickymouse
Her pupils are tiny in that picture, I wonder what kind of meds she is on. To control my epilepsy I use food chemistry that makes my pupils small like that, having the same effect as medications and illegal drugs that cause small pupils. Tiny pupils from opiates like hydrocodone or morphine. Maybe she is using meds to kill some sort of pains. Or maybe she just eats a lot of foods like I do, cabbage, asparagus, special soups, and others that control seizure activity.

GOD, I hope that BITCH runs.

Grand mal seizure during a debate with Trump would serve that heartless witch the Karma payback she soooo deserves, with the sea of humanity KILLED or WOUNDED by HER FAILED SYRIA POLICY WHERE SHE ARMED ISIS.....AND.....SINGLE_HANDLEDLY CAUSED THE GREATEST REFUGEE CRISIS SINCE WORLD WAR 2 , harming MILLIONS !!!!!!

Organophosphate and pesticides can cause pinpoint eyes like that too, because they block the breakdown of choline in the body. Maybe I have pinpoint eyes because I consume chemistries like sage and rosemary in soups and on chicken and tend to eat foods high in choline. I tend to consume foods that boost my ability to think at high levels without effecting my reasoning too much.

Hillary could be taking meds to boost her ability to think clearly....It won't help her, she still will not be able to understand rules she has to follow.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
It looks more like they sent in the 3rd string clone, but thats just me

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 5ofineed5aladder

Unfortunately it is real.

Her new sheik look is being talked about.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

No Ones PAST EVER Eludes Them .........

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

All I can say now is, I'm grateful I no longer look like Hillary.

If only Hillary didn't look like Hillary!

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The only real reason we HAVE Trump as president is because his opponent was Hillary.

I'll let that sink in for a moment. . . .

You said it!

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Oh dear that’s Hillary? For a moment I thought someone dig up Tom Petty.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The only real reason we HAVE Trump as president is because his opponent was Hillary.

I'll let that sink in for a moment. . . .

You said it!

*shrugs*

Yeah, I did.

Trump was an unknown. A wild card, and beat all the republican establishment republicans.

Democrats had an establishment candidate in Hillary.

So it was more a referendum between an establishment candidate and an outsider.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
“The most qualified candidate to ever run for president”

Lost

To a so-called “idiot”

And her worshippers are still screeching about it. Every.
Damn.
Day.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join