It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary prepares to run again in 2020, this photo proves it.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I used to be told I looked like Hillary, we are about the same age. But no longer.

The only reason someone would do this to themselves to "look younger and more fit" is in preparation for something big. Like, hoping to finally get her due. She is obviously trying to prove she is young enough and healthy enough to run again and win.

She slept her way to the White House. She put up with an openly cheating spouse and the humiliation. By God, she deserves to be crowned queen of the USA. It is clear that is what she and her supporters believe. She will have all the plastic surgery it takes to convince the (her words) "deplorable, racist, sexist, homophobic, Islamophobic" people who voted for Trump.

Why else would she botox her forehead to death, put fillers in her cheeks until she looks like a chipmunk, get lip fillers that failed on the top lip. Then leave the old lady turkey neck hanging above the newly "youthful" face.

I could not think of any other forum this should be in. So now that she looks so marvelous, and not at all like me anymore - run Hillary run - your new look will gain you tons more selfie taking voters who think this look is chic and in vogue.

All I can say now is, I'm grateful I no longer look like Hillary.

edit on 12/13/19 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies
I wonder if her body double had the surgery yet?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Thank God!

+31 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

The only real reason we HAVE Trump as president is because his opponent was Hillary.

I'll let that sink in for a moment. . . .

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
L et her

She's got a lot to answer for.

And Carpe Donktum points you in the right direction.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

edit on 13-12-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

edit on 13-12-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
that pic has got to be doctored

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I think that is a picture of you trying to disparage Clinton with your failed upper lip and your turkey wattles hanging down and your cheeks that look like a pair of butt cheeks seperated by a pookie nose biscuit.

Seriously though, no, with her in the race the world would be turned all the rest of the way upside down into total madness.
Stay away Clinton, stay away.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Bill Clinton officially has a free pass to sleep with anyone he wants after seeing that abomination.

Please get that women a Burka.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
See, Karma is pretty damn cool sometimes?

Wishing the pics weren't so close up, well the beast petting itself was pretty cute.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Here let me. Trump is a disgusting fat pig whose wife is a whore and his kid Barron......well you get the point.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Bill Clinton officially has a free pass to sleep with anyone he wants after seeing that abomination.

Please get that women a Burka.

Pretty sure that's closing the barn door after the horse has done run off

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Maybe this will be the trigger that leads to a third major party in America. Because apparently the Clintons own the DNC outright.

Seriously, absolutely nobody in the entire country except Hillary herself wants her to run again. Not Bill for sure -- have you seen the man lately? He looks like he's got leprosy or some damn thing. Probably not Chelsea either, because she makes a good living running their scam charity, and that will have to end if her mom runs again.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
that pic has got to be doctored

Nope. She has been ingesting extra doses of that adrenochrome substance.

Everything below her head looks like a prune, literally everything.
edit on 12/13/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I'll bet that necklace is solid 24 carat gold. And it isn't thin either.
Enlarge the photo. Look at the wrinkles on her neck and face. And the brown aging blemishes on her forehead.
Oooh! That face scares me.
edit on 13-12-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

She slept her way to the White House. She put up with an openly cheating spouse and the humiliation.

Melania pretty much did the same.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

I cannot get ATS's utility to let me post Dr. Zaius from planet of the Apes. But, um. yeah.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Jeezus Christ....is that Tom Pettys ugly sister?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I can't wait until she does the mega-hippo-lip thing which seems to be all the rage these days!

C'mon, Killary...go all-in for us! Just let us know about the freak show in advance so we can get some popcorn!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join