It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 year old in hospital after beating over a Trump hat

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: XCrycek

Why are you speculating ignorant crap like that? You must be
one of those parents! The maga hat wasn't the vicious future
drug addicted felon and neither was the kids mom Einstein!

Look at his disgusting mothers Twitter and tell me this is just some poor kid getting beat up for wearing a maga hat. You right-wing loons are quick to label every kid with a left leaning mindset as Hitler youth, yet when some dip# gets beat up for wearing a MAGA hat than you all bitch and whine about the poor kid. Gtfo.
Try wearing a wrong sport jersey even in USA and you'll get knocked the f out.
This is exactly the same.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: matafuchs
I have a 13 y/o son and cannot imagine this happening to him.

When I was 13 and if I came back home and told my old man that some girls beat me up he'd ****ing laugh at me.

This is true. But it doesn't make it right.

Women should not have a free pass to violently attack men without recourse. Men should feel that they can report assault (including sexual assault).

Remember....most guys won't fight back on a woman. So getting the crap beat out of you is rather easy as you try to fulfill your gender role as a male.

I was thinking of you today,

Plus with a concussion it can be limiting along with the fact he was attacked by more then one person.

She had so much rage inside her I think she would have killed him if she could.

Who planted that rage?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I don't think you're right by a dam site because the parents are
obviously complicit. Just by sending something that deranged into
a public school. Kids raised like that don't belong around innocent
kids. And who raised em?

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yep. That's what you guys are trying to do with it ... "White Trump Supporter Attacked by Black Gang."

And it's disgusting

I never mentioned Trump in this at all. A kid was jumped by 8. I'm not going to cast that nonsense aside because it's inconvenient to the false narratives. It's become predictable and commonplace, Gryph.

It has ALL become predictable and commonplace, Byrd. I’m sad that you only see that about one side.

Except for the simple fact that here in 2019 it is a lot more commonplace for one side to form a mob that physically assaults individuals on the other side. I'm not talking politics specifically, either, though they certainly are included in the dividing lines. Let's be honest, it's a lot more common today to see news of a gang of minorities/militant vegans/Left Extremists/environmental protesters/social justice warriors physically assaulting those who disagree with them or are different from them than it is to read news of a gang of the alternatives doing so.

I get it and I sympathize to a degree. Your narratives are being eviscerated by the animalistic and antisocial behavior of the very people The Narrative is desperately trying to protect and that's gotta be difficult... but it is what it is.

link   

So he should be beat to death?

I didn't see the twitter

See the internet is one of the problems, a web of hate and lies

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Jefferton

A bait smell? Fanning what flames? Please explain...

Well ok, you are only assuming the hat and politics were involved. You, and many others have already jumped to conclusions about it, and are raging quite immediately. I'm not saying you are wrong 100%, but none of you are even questioning it. And if it is one of those bait situations, it is working.

What if it was a black kid being jumped on by 3 white guys and 2 white girls? No need for a hat to be mentioned because it would be picked up by the democrats as a racial attack. Not a single mention of that here though.

This is what drives me crazy. If we can't be equal, why do SJWs scream equality?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

A clue can be found by looking at his mom’s twitter.

That said, there is no excuse for the kid getting beat up. There is also no excuse for the situation being exploited as it is.

Both are disgusting.

I really don't share that sympathy.
Would you send your kid with a Hillary for President hat if you lived somewhere in the south where its Jesus, Trump and GOP in that order?
Hell no you wouldn't.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

This is not a political issue..this is kids thinking they can do whatever the f they want because they see adults do similar things..absolutely disgraceful...I didn't see 8 kids beat him up but rather two a girl and possibly a boy but that is irrelevant...they are juveniles so nothing will happen but perhaps a hate crime will escalate the charges...ACLU around for this?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

You right-wing loons are quick to label every kid with a left leaning mindset as Hitler youth, yet when some dip# gets beat up for wearing a MAGA hat than you all bitch and whine about the poor kid.

I mean, how is what you finished the sentence different than the accusation?

Both sides are loons when it comes to using kids as political footballs.

Greta is a "disabled pawn", this kid was a "proud patriot".
Sandman had some adults heckle him, and had a "punch-able face".

It's all convoluted.

Kids should just be allowed to be wrong and learn from it without everyone piling on. Most all of us did bad things before the age of helicopter parenting. Whens the first time everyone smoked tobacco, or wacky tabacky, or drank some booze? At my school that was 8th grade stuff right there.

Now god forbid a kid says something dumb... Jesus, I see adults say dumb stuff all the time. Kids are just drunk adults, they can have a fantastic head on their shoulders and get caught in the moment and go apesh!t. We shouldn't make them wear that badge for life.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

Why would anyone ever have the phrase "thinly veiled racism" spring break to mind with you guys.

Come on dude... The Black kids are ANIMALS???

So you'll see racism in a statement that minor, but you don't see it anywhere in a story where 5 black kids jump one white kid?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

So he should be beat to death?

I didn't see the twitter

See the internet is one of the problems, a web of hate and lies

He shouldn't be beat to death in a perfect world.. But we don't live in a perfect world do we? People have fought over peace of cloth called a flag for centuries, and now you moan over someone getting beat up for wearing a peace of cloth? Come on man

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I don't think you're right by a dam site because the parents are
obviously complicit. Just by sending something that deranged into
a public school. Kids raised like that don't belong around innocent
kids. And who raised em?

IDK what school you went to, but at mine everyone got into a fight, bullied, or got bullied at some point. It's part of the human experience.

Sometimes great parents have kids who do dumb stuff.... Because they're kids, they don't have the experience to navigate the world that people with 3-6 times their age do.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420
well what would he have said if you told him you beat the piss out of a few 13 year old girls for trying to fight you?

Not a goddamn effing thing. He taught me to stand up for myself, not be some giant pussy that is someone else's doormat.

I beat the living s#it out of my bullies. Took a bat to school and ended their knee caps

I was then suspended for a week and ended up on the principals bad list for the remainder of my years in elementary.

Although, since then - Never had a problem.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I'm not finding anything wrong with her Twitter. Anything specific you dispute or see issues with?

link   

You don't even have a gawd damn argument. And you're the one bitching
because of the hate you "Left leaner's" harbor got caught and displayed
before the world. And that's it. End of story
edit on 13-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Two girls and three boys, yes three boys, jumped a kid on a bus and beat him so badly he is in the hospital and your take on it is, it's OK for boys to hit girls? Making fun of the victim like a bully would? Strange place in your head I suppose.

I think the topic here should be about kids feeling it's OK to do this in the first place. I'd hope the school expels the violent little brats who did the beating and the parents are sued for enough to teach them they are responsible for their little monsters. That's how mentally sound people deal with it, using the system the right way.

I have no compassion for the future gang members of America or their parents.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

Try wearing a wrong sport jersey even in USA and you'll get knocked the f out.
This is exactly the same.

Did you actually watch the beat down? I think he was punched about 25 times before the one girls started banging his head again the bus side wall. That would be one hell of a sports jersey to get that level of beating...lol

edit on 13-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Blast that horse in the gob and show her what equality looks like.

Bingo

Nobody is absolved of their bad behavior because of their gender. That was brutal - she would have had it coming

Back in my day - I got in trouble for defending myself. I beat the crap out of two boys who were trying to beat the crap out of me. I was called on the carpet because that's not how young ladies behave

Well - they were wrong about that

:-)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yep. That's what you guys are trying to do with it ... "White Trump Supporter Attacked by Black Gang."

And it's disgusting

And you think it's racist to call people animals if they're black. You lost credibility, especially with your double standards.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I'm not finding anything wrong with her Twitter. Anything specific you dispute or see issues with?

Yeah, nothing to see there except that she's drunk on that Trump kool-aid and has been retweeting all kinds of alt right fan fiction bs.
Yeah, her kid wearing a MAGA hat has nothing to do with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join