It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 year old in hospital after beating over a Trump hat

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

There were some black kids talking trash to my nephew earlier this year. He's a Soph in HS. They were telling him he must be a poor piece of # because it looked like he shopped at Goodwill (a thrift store) and his family is probably poor, too and blah blah bah... His brother, who graduated last year, was pulling up about that time to pick him up. His step-dad is the VP where I work and bought him a grad car so about the time these douches were calling his younger brother poor, he pulls up in a 2018 Dodge Challenger and gets out (I don't agree with that as a 1st car, but that's another story and none of my biz). The kids walked off and haven't said another word to my nephew.

It doesn't always happen that way, but sometimes we luck out. When my middle two boys get to high school next year, my oldest will be graduated but they'll at least have each other.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: matafuchs

Looks like all Trump supporters, from age 14 and up need to be armed in self defense, for the next 9 years.

GiVE THEM ALL BASEBALL BATS AND LET THEM BE KNOWN AS THE MAGA GANGS.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
If my kid was being jumped by 5+ kids, yes, I'd defend my kid and beat the crap out of some kids.

My old man wouldn't have. I would have gotten the story, again, about how 4 kids beat him up in school and one by one he got even.

What he would have done, and actually did, was stand up for me when the Principal gave me crap about standing up to the bullies.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
This is beyond bullying,

Why does it seem like there is so much hate in the world today.

Media’s false narratives

What was the cause of violence towards each other before the big media boogeyman?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Bus Drivers are told not to intervene. There have been a few cases in FL where they did and were fired. F'd up isn't it?

Driver should have pull over and called the cops.

Here is the difference between many areas in our country. Where I live my one son was teased on the bus because he is half Asian. It went on for a few days before he told me. Of course I was pissed and call the Principal, that day he had the boys and parents in his office and said if there is even a hint of another event like that from the buss driver or my son all the boys will loose their bus privileges and that is just the start. That teasing ended extremely quickly....

Much of this racism is actually concentrated in areas that do not really paint what most of America is like. Today where I live my kids see none, they are all friends with each other and even big bait items like sexual orientation is not even an issue. One of my favorite photos in their year book was one where there was a small group of religious nut jobs one day protesting near their school with signs that said being gay is a sin, and in front of them was a very open gay student giving two thumbs up and a big smile. Funny as hell.....

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

This is beyond bullying,

Media’s false narratives

What was the cause of violence towards each other before the big media boogeyman?

Many causes

But the media’s false narrative is definitely the cause of this particular case of violence
edit on 13 12 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
Gotta love how that girl started hitting him and when he fought back, she acted like he broke the Cardinal sin. But the link says there were also 3 guys involved.

My philosophy is you don't go looking to get into violent altercations with people because you never know who they are or what they know but if one finds you that you do your damnedest to stand up for yourself and if that means blasting that girl in the mouth so be it.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

This is beyond bullying,

Media’s false narratives

Nope

But it’s definitely the cause of this particular case of violence

(You're assuming)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

This is beyond bullying,

Media’s false narratives

Nope

(You're assuming)

If it was because of his MAGA hat, then I’m not assuming
Media’s false narrative is that MAGA is somehow a ‘symbol of hate’

It’s not

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

He didn't even try to fight back. The very first thing I would have done is jump up on my feet and punched that first girl straight in the nose, then gone to work on her friend in front. There never would have been a gang beat down.

Rule - Don't bring a girl slap-fight to a fist fight. Bring the pile driver out first, and then see if anyone else wants to play!

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

This is beyond bullying,

Media’s false narratives

Nope

(You're assuming)

It’s not

If was the most important word in that sentence.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

This is beyond bullying,

Media’s false narratives

Nope

(You're assuming)

It’s not

If was the most important word in that sentence.

Yeah

I know

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Funny that you left out the being taught not to hit a girl...

Tell me again why that's wrong if one is violently assaulting you?

When you think of an answer I'll give you the counter, right from this story, the kid got concussed, most likely from the girl hitting him. If I told my old man I knocked out a girl who was punching me in the head he wouldn't ask me why I hit a girl but what happened that it got violent. If it was my doing I'd be screwed to say the least, if it were hers and her parents made something of it he would have stood up for me. The end.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That's the problem, 'back in the day' for me wasn't that long ago, I grew up in the 80's and you stood up for yourself.

When I was in 9th grade I was 6'5" 230...

I wasn't and I'm still not which is why I got bullied as a kid until I stood up for myself.

Not all kids can physically stand up for themselves, with that bus beat down is something he had zero control to do much about. I grew up in the 60s and 70s, but I understand your point. Not to mention a lot of kids grow up with a wall of participation trophies, but that is another story even though it can play right into why many kids can't handle real life situations where they are not winners for just breathing. That attitude is mainly a upper middle class thing, where poorer people tend not to do the your a winner thing.

link   
Beat up by girls? That MAGA hat pussyfies people and turns them in to snowflakes.

Jokes aside..

Bullying is disgusting, period.
But wtf is a 14 year old doing with a MAGA hat?
What the hell is wrong with you guys?
When I was 14 all I had in mind was girls, football and girls. I didn't even effin know one single politician nor did I care. Seems to me this kid had other intentions.
Now you can flame away but that's the world we live in. In my part of town you get beat up for wearing a wrong football jersey.

edit on 13-12-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
He didn't even try to fight back. The very first thing I would have done is jump up on my feet and punched that first girl straight in the nose, then gone to work on her friend in front. There never would have been a gang beat down.

I'm glad someone else gets this.

It's not about getting into a fight, it's about what happens when the fight comes looking for you, i.e. bullying.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Not all kids can physically stand up for themselves...

I addressed that already.

...with that bus beat down is something he had zero control to do much about.

I don't know about zero, little yeah. But he also has control of how it's handled after. Being a whiney bitch and expecting mommy and daddy to fix it is not the way I'd handle it. You wanna make a political statement? Blast that horse in the gob and show her what equality looks like.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

To be called a true son of the patriarchy with hitting a girl?

Yeah. Cool.

“There is no right life in the wrong one.”

Adorno

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
Beat up by girls? That MAGA hat pussyfies people and turns them in to snowflakes.

Jokes aside..

Bullying is disgusting, period.
But wtf is a 14 year old doing with a MAGA hat?
What the hell is wrong with you guys?
When I was 14 all I had in mind was girls, football and girls. I didn't even effin know one single politician nor did I care. Seems to me this kid had other intentions.
Now you can flame away but that's the world we live in. In my part of town you get beat up for wearing a wrong football jersey.

There should be no star-giving limit, for just this kind of post.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
So dude was just chilling like a balla minding his own business then suddenly, attack?

Dude's mouth probably wrote a check his ass couldn't cash.

When I was that age I was trying to figure out the best way to get them panties to drop but my people didn't fill my head with political bull# either.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join