It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 year old in hospital after beating over a Trump hat

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
“14 year old Biden supporter attacked by Trump supporters”

NEVER gonna happen

Some people are decent. Some are not.

Five more years of this media-fed hate

Now, that is a pretty narrow view. You couldn't possibly know who has beaten up who, with what political agenda.
It could have most definitely happened, but was just not exploited, as in this case.
People beat up people, of all races and religions, and political backgrounds.

Though, when I was a kid, politics didn't exist. But that didn't stop people from beating others up.

It's just trendy now to insert politics to everything.
edit on 13-12-2019 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yep. That's what you guys are trying to do with it ... "White Trump Supporter Attacked by Black Gang."

And it's disgusting

I never mentioned Trump in this at all. A kid was jumped by 8. I'm not going to cast that nonsense aside because it's inconvenient to the false narratives. It's become predictable and commonplace, Gryph.
edit on 13-12-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well, what's even more interesting than the black-white issue is the fact that Hamilton County, FL is a red county. It's right on the border of Georgia, and Echols County, GA is also a red county. Ironically, both predominately black populations in both counties. So it would seem the gang on the bus doesn't align with the politics of the county they live in. Imagine that!

So, in reality, what I see is not color / race. What I see is the same I see from so much of the radical left...intolerance and violence. There's your real story!

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Those kids learned it somewhere and it was not Trump....
edit on

Wait a minute. Didn't Trump say he would pay for peoples legal bills if they caused violence towards non Trumpers at his rallies? Or was that a different Trump?

Yeah I'm sure the first thing the kid being attacked thought to himself, "Oh yeah, when I was 8 years old, Trump said he would pay legal fees for anyone who caused violence!"

Don't be a dope.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Typical right wing reach around.

link   
They attacked him because they have been lied to by the media, by their parents, by the hateful, intolerant never-Trump crowd

Not because he was white
Not because they are black

But because of a disgusting false narrative that is openly supported by those who should know better, but don’t

It’s ok to support political positions, even if they’re different than yours. You don’t have to attack people for opposing ‘your team’, no matter what the dEmocrat party leadership tells you

link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

Yeah no one has ever claimed that Bill is God's Annointed either.

But good whataboutism there.

Actually perfect whataboutism... Its been three years...come on lol, and about a lewd comment made 14 years ago...
Have you ever made a lewd comment before? With my 28 years in the military I can say yep for me, and I'm sure you would say yep too. Now have you ever went all Harvey Weinstein on woman for decades to include most likely forcible rape? I'm sure we both would say HELL NO!

But damn the left got to post Trump's lewd remark daily it seems while still seeing your "not God's Annotated" (boy that spins it lightly to say the least...geez lol) as the darling of the party that is held in high regards.

So ya damn right I'll whataboutism all day long on this one.

edit on 13-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Was most likely bad kids and they would have beaten him or someone else down for another stupid reason. The hat was just there excuse I bet

link   

a reply to: PublicOpinion

The mom's Twitter: American Diaries

OMG! That's it! She's a Trump supporter!!!!!

link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Typical right wing reach around.

First what makes you think I'm right wing? I'm actually a conservative libertarian. I just find it funny this is a consistent remark from the left while they have people like Clinton up on a pedestal still. You all must love reach arounds or you wouldn't constantly ask for them...

edit on 13-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I know this is falling on deaf ears here, but, again, there is no concrete proof of a hat in this story. No one here has seen it, or even knows if it exists.
It is just a convenient catalyst for a political argument back and forth.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Interestingly if you check out his moms twitter shes already semi famous. Another red flag.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This is beyond bullying,

Why does it seem like there is so much hate in the world today.
edit on 13-12-2019 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

C'mon!

They do it for the kids... with their kids.

Sounds kinda sick, but it's the Rapepublican Mum's party after all. Kinda funny when you think about Greta being the paid Soros shill in the same alternative universe.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

You're the one talking about their race being the cause of this.

Own it.

If it was five white kids beating up a black boy for no reason other than just sitting on the bus would you see it as a racist act? I would and I see the same here. They beat him because of his whiteness and his whiteness values, and at the frenzy level they did it is where I draw the line that it was animal like in their actions, not that their skin color made them animals as you might want to spin it.

You need to call it what it is..

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
This is beyond bullying,

Because the left be haters! That's why. They're 'victims' and they spread hate as a means of identifying with each other.

Consider the differences between the suffixes 'ism' and 'ist'. The left loves 'ism', and the right embraces 'ist'. The suffix 'ism' is used by people who view themselves as victims. The suffix 'ist' is used to single out individuals. One is a blanket statement against the many whereas the other is a selective statement to single out the few.
edit on 12/13/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
This is beyond bullying,

Media’s false narratives

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
As far as getting beat by 'girls', sorry, I think eve your or my 14 year old self would have some issues with that insanity and 6-8 people attacking at the same time. This is not the whole video. it continued after this...

I'm not disagreeing, I still wouldn't have gotten mommy and daddy involved, he wouldn't have done anything that I couldn't have done.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: putnam6
Do you know what a chit storm would happen if he clocked one of them, not to mention he is getting pummeled by 2 of them at the same time?

Oh, I totally agree, better to be a giant punching bag and go to the hospital, right? Guess what happens if he clocks one or more of them? They stop bullying him. Valuable lesson learned.

Funny that you left out the being taught not to hit a girl, and yes it doesn't mean you let you yourself get your azz kicked but you should also see that if taught that he really has no recourse. Maybe his old man would have beaten his azz if he hit a girl. That said there is likely way more to this than a MAGA hat, if there was an MAGA hat at all. In this day and age, it can be a number of things, really need to hear both sides to even half way get to how all this came to be.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Maybe back in my day you are right...

That's the problem, 'back in the day' for me wasn't that long ago, I grew up in the 80's and you stood up for yourself.

When I was in 9th grade I was 6'5" 230...

I wasn't and I'm still not which is why I got bullied as a kid until I stood up for myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join