It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 year old in hospital after beating over a Trump hat

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Gryphon66

How is anyone being exploited?

I'm sure you're asking that as an honest question.

Which makes it even more sad

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Nope.

The narrative is: Trump supporters are continual victims. Oh and Black kids are ANIMALS.

Is it?
I’ve never seen that narrative

Did you just lie?

And as for you just claiming that black kids are animals, no surprise coming from you

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucky109
a reply to: Gryphon66 Maybe those black kids should stop acting the part.

Which part?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Victims of the Trumpian Era, eh?

Well. The hat owners have been told there are "good people on both sides", which is probably what they secretly wanted to hear all the time.

Who needs to own what now, my dear experts?

#Made in China Great Again.

link   

Then you aren't paying attention.

And you're blatantly lying.

link   

originally posted by: Lucky109
a reply to: Gryphon66 Maybe those black kids should stop acting the part.

Which part?

The part of ‘continual victims’

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Then you aren't paying attention.

And you're blatantly lying.

Nope

You are the liar.

The narrative you spoke of is one you just made up

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

How is anyone being exploited?

Well, as I've been trying to say, the only fact is a kid was beaten up, which happens all the time. The only reason you and we are talking about it now, is, you and others are injecting politics, and making him a martyr for your cause.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

No, you just do not have an answer.

link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Victims of the Trumpian Era, eh?

Well. The hat owners have been told there are "good people on both sides", which is probably what they secretly wanted to hear all the time.

Who needs to own what now, my dear experts?

#Made in China Great Again.

I’ve yet to see a good person on one of the sides

You’re anti Chinese? No surprise

link   
I'm kind of torn on this...

First, why is there only 20 seconds of video? Why is there ALWAYS only 20 seconds of crappy video??? Let's see the whole story! I'm not sticking up for anyone, but it sure looks to me like the girl was reacting to something (the way she jumped up like that). Did he say something which caused her to go ape S# on him?

Secondly, I don't know about today, but in my day it was considered bad form to wear political hats in school. There was no rule against it, but people just didn't do it that I can recall.

Thirdly, anyone participating in a gang beat down needs to get a tire iron upside their head! No questions, just **THUD!!** Fight fair, or take an "insta-nap"!

Forth, porky needs to grow a pair and spend some more time at the gym. There's an old rule...don't let your alligator mouth over-commit your fat ass! I can guarantee that there has not been a time since I was old enough to walk where there was a girl, no matter how old, or how big, who could kick my ass! Evar! Heck, I could have kicked their asses with pure ugly alone!

Fifth, ...where the hell was the bus driver????

edit on 12/13/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

It's horrible that kids get bullied for any reason.

Period.

He was jumped by 8... that's not bullying, it's a gang attack by thugs too chickensnip to risk getting their ass handed to them by doing it on their own. We frown on stereotyping people in America... perhaps it is time for us to start frowning just as much on people behaving in stereotypical manners.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

What cause? I am not injecting politics the kids who beat him because of his Trump hat did. Somewhere they were taught to hate that. That is the problem I am trying to expose and not exploit a kid because he wanted to wear a hat to support his president and his country.

He is not a martyr either. He is a poor kid who did not deserve what we saw in that video. NO ONE, child or otherwise, should have to endure that.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Bus Drivers are told not to intervene. There have been a few cases in FL where they did and were fired. F'd up isn't it?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Sure I do. I was trying to be polite.

First of all the kid is now going to have, thanks to his mom and the right wing media machine NATIONAL recognition that he got beat up. Not only that he's going to be paraded around as the poster child for the whining that you guys ALWAYS start whenever one of you gets attacked. More than that this will be his mom's fifteen minutes of Fame but HE will have to live with it the rest of his life now.

Starting to get the picture Chief?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Jefferton

What cause? I am not injecting politics the kids who beat him because of his Trump hat did. Somewhere they were taught to hate that. That is the problem I am trying to expose and not exploit a kid because he wanted to wear a hat to support his president and his country.

He is not a martyr either. He is a poor kid who did not deserve what we saw in that video. NO ONE, child or otherwise, should have to endure that.

We agree on this completely, only again, you are adding the part about the Trump hat.

This is the part I can't seem to get you to recognize.

But you are free to your own conclusions.

edit on 13-12-2019 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yep. That's what you guys are trying to do with it ... "White Trump Supporter Attacked by Black Gang."

And it's disgusting

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I dunno how those damn kids got hooked to the bumper of the bus, officer!

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Gotta love how that girl started hitting him and when he fought back, she acted like he broke the Cardinal sin. But the link says there were also 3 guys involved.

I don't know. I was 14 in 1993 and when we got jumped or in a fight, we had to suck it up. Not really much you can do today other than sue, and I'm not too sure the kid's parents would get much out of the families of the people who jumped him. Maybe they can move to a civil area.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
“14 year old Biden supporter attacked by Trump supporters”

NEVER gonna happen

Some people are decent. Some are not.

Five more years of this media-fed hate

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join