It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 year old in hospital after beating over a Trump hat

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Oh, I totally agree, better to be a giant punching bag and go to the hospital, right? Guess what happens if he clocks one or more of them? They stop bullying him. Valuable lesson learned.

Maybe back in my day you are right... Today they might just kill him. Also looking at the kid he looks undersized and a butter ball kind of kid.... Even the girl whooping on him was much bigger and stronger than him, so I don't see him doing much "clocking" anytime soon. People like that do not prey on people willing to stand up. I'm 6'5" 270lbs and when I walk down the street in bad areas no one bothers me ever, even the homeless don't ask me for money... When I was in 9th grade I was 6'5" 230 and I doubt anyone on that bus would trying anything if I was wearing a MAGA hat...lol

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Why would anyone ever have the phrase "thinly veiled racism" spring break to mind with you guys.

Come on dude... The Black kids are ANIMALS???

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Maybe he took his hero's advice and grabbed one of these ladies by the pussy?

Do you really want me to bring in the Liberals hero Clinton into this conversation, ya I guess not...lol

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Why would anyone ever have the phrase "thinly veiled racism" spring break to mind with you guys.

Come on dude... The Black kids are ANIMALS???

Are you saying their actions did not look like a pack of animals going for the kill? Doesn't matter their color does it in the end...I think I explain my concerns as to why this happens.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Yeah no one has ever claimed that Bill is God's Annointed either.

But good whataboutism there.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

You're the one talking about their race being the cause of this.

Own it.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

What else would be involved?

She said that the boy stopped wearing the hat due to harassment, but that the bullying continued.

'He was proud to wear it. He wore it to School, but due to immediate bullying he put it away & didn't wear it to school again, sadly the damage was already done & [he] was now a target,' she said.

'From that point on he was steadily getting messed with. He was getting hit, tripped & verbally abused on the bus, but it all came to a head yesterday on his bus ride home,' she continued.

What is there to question? A young kid who had his ass kicked for no reason? Seems he was putting up with this for quite a long time.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66 Maybe those black kids should stop acting the part.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

You're the one talking about their race being the cause of this.

Own it.

Blacks have been lied to by the media and the dEms. They’ve been told that President Trump is a racist and his supporters are racists.

Which is 100% false

These black kids may have been motivated by those intentionally-divisive lies

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

What else would be involved?

She said that the boy stopped wearing the hat due to harassment, but that the bullying continued.

'He was proud to wear it. He wore it to School, but due to immediate bullying he put it away & didn't wear it to school again, sadly the damage was already done & [he] was now a target,' she said.

'From that point on he was steadily getting messed with. He was getting hit, tripped & verbally abused on the bus, but it all came to a head yesterday on his bus ride home,' she continued.

What is there to question? A young kid who had his ass kicked for no reason? Seems he was putting up with this for quite a long time.

My point is, you are basing an opinion off 100% hearsay. No concrete facts, other than he was beat up. Kids have been being beaten up a lot longer than there have been Trump hats.
But, since the narrative supports your view, you are on board immediately. And even say it as fact in your title, when it is anything but fact.
Anyway, just my opinion. And as I've said, I could be wrong.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
... and while we're at it, I find it sickening that so many of you are following the mothers lead and trying to exploit this child getting beaten to further your politics.

Disgusting. Reprehensible. He's a kid.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No. He is seperating the two groups of black kids from white kid. Comparison.

Like if I was pointing someone out and said the following

Do you see that guy in the red shirt? No
Do you see that guy sitting by the bar? No
Do you see that guy with the blue hat one? No
Do you see the black guy? RACIST

That is part of the problem. It is as if no one can talk about anything when two races are involved unless it is someone who is not white getting hurt.

"A small fat nerdy kid got beat up by a gang of kids screaming like animals" is a good way to describe it but if this was as young black youth this would be trending on CNN and you know it...be honest with yourself here.

What happened here is disgusting and I would think it no matter the race and/or gender of these kids. They learned it somewhere and it was not from our president...

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Yep, that's the narrative, pretty much verbatim.

Well done.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Yep, that's the narrative, pretty much verbatim.

Well done.

Exactly
Glad you agree

The narrative is: Trump is racist
And it’s false. And you agree. Good to see a shred of decency there

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: chiefsmom
LOL so wrong.

No, it's totally correct. The whole 'where are the neighbors and mommy and daddy?' piece shows this. What are they going to do? Hit the kids? No.

He needs to stand up for himself.

If my kid was being jumped by 5+ kids, yes, I'd defend my kid and beat the crap out of some kids.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

No. He is seperating the two groups of black kids from white kid. Comparison.

Like if I was pointing someone out and said the following

Do you see that guy in the red shirt? No
Do you see that guy sitting by the bar? No
Do you see that guy with the blue hat one? No
Do you see the black guy? RACIST

That is part of the problem. It is as if no one can talk about anything when two races are involved unless it is someone who is not white getting hurt.

"A small fat nerdy kid got beat up by a gang of kids screaming like animals" is a good way to describe it but if this was as young black youth this would be trending on CNN and you know it...be honest with yourself here.

What happened here is disgusting and I would think it no matter the race and/or gender of these kids. They learned it somewhere and it was not from our president...

This I agree with 100%. I was going to say something similar, but was having a hard time articulating it. So, well said!

edit on 13-12-2019 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: matafuchs

BS. He's doing the same thing several of you are doing ... Exploiting the kid for your own politics.

?

link   

No, I am basing it off a video of a child being beaten by multiple people. Smollett got more coverage and he hung himself. This is not about politics or taking a side. It is about the state of the country and how kids are being raised. The discussion should be why those kids are so angry and at what? A hat or the kid?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

How is anyone being exploited?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Nope.

The narrative is: Trump supporters are continual victims. Oh and Black kids are ANIMALS.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join