It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 year old in hospital after beating over a Trump hat

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
There is something more deep here than just some MAGA hat and it does feel like the mother, or potentially media is trying to cash in on him. If you look down at the video comments on Twitter there is another cut off video from September of this kid swinging and throwing punches and kicks at the girls. Whatever this is between him and this group of people its been going on for months. Also numerous people claiming that he is in fact the bully and has been throwing around the N word. The Hamilton County Sheriff's office said there was misinformation being thrown around about the video. The kids involved were charged with battery. The school's investigation seems to have found no evidence of a MAGA hat being involved.

The statement that The Blaze seems to be trying to make that he wore a MAGA hat and suddenly he was being attacked within a couple days of this happened is just flat out false.
edit on 15-12-2019 by trb71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: trb71

There's obviously more to it, it's just the maga crowd feel persecuted and fox news loves to fan the flames and tickle their outrage buttons.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I guess my point was, there's a point where legal action isn't "the pussies way out." I mean, if this was my kid it's either sue them into oblivion or ending some people.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
So let me ask this question.

If the title was 14 y/o boy beaten by 5 students and in hospital and made no mention of a MAGA hat would there be more to it?

The answer. Who cares! Noone of any age, race, religion or background should be susceptible to his. This was not even a bullying situation as much as pure hate. Bullies have a reason. Power over you. Take your money. Revenge. There is always a reason.

There is none here. I see a small overweight kid get his ass kicked on a bus. My point is that it is out of control and blaming race and/or politics helps no one.

Link

A judge placed seven Marion County teenagers accused of beating a 13-year-old girl unconscious while on a school bus on home confinement on Saturday.

Marion County Sheriff's deputies said about 75 children were on the bus Friday morning on their way to Liberty Middle School when the fight broke out.

The school's bus driver said he saw the fight and pulled the bus over to intervene. The fighting ceased, so he continued driving, but he told authorities the fight broke out again and he couldn't control it so he drove to a nearby school and called officials.

Content Continues Below
Deputies told WFTV the victim suffered a concussion and severe bruising and was taken to a local hospital. She allegedly told a deputy it was her first day riding the bus and no one would let her sit down.

It comes from environment and THAT is the problem not teaching your child about civics.

edit on Decpm31pmf0000002019-12-15T22:22:50-06:001050 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace
When I was a kid, people were much more civilized in general.

Yeah, I'm sure. And watermelons were a nickel and they showed cartoons and news in between a double feature at the talkies.

We were raised to be courteous to everyone and behave like gentlemen and ladies. There was no need to fight like a savage because no one you were likely to encounter behaved like one. Boy, has that ever changed!

I wish I could have grown up in your utopia when no one ever fought and people all sang kumbaya in the town square after a good barn raising.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
I guess my point was, there's a point where legal action isn't "the pussies way out." I mean, if this was my kid it's either sue them into oblivion or ending some people.

So teaching you kid to stand up for themselves is off the table?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I guess the irony of you making subsequent posts where you first post this:

There was no need to fight like a savage because no one you were likely to encounter behaved like one. Boy, has that ever changed!

And then the below completely lost on you:

In all my school years between kindergarten and graduating from high school, the worst things I ever witnessed at school was a fist fight between two guys in high school that was broken up by passersby, and a kid in junior high getting jumped by two other kids, who roughed him up before an adult broke it up. I remember how shocked I was when a boy in high school said “F*** you” to a teacher. Boy, did he get in trouble! All these incidents I described were at public schools in Houston. I forgot to mention one incident: I was a victim of what’s now called the knockout game on my first day of school in the 11th grade. A black boy I’d never seen before walked up to me and cold cocked me; broke my glasses and gave me a black eye. But that was the only violent encounter I had that year and my senior year.

Oh, but for that quieter, gentler time where violence didn't exist...

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It comes from environment and THAT is the problem not teaching your child about civics.

Except that teaching civics is what makes a good environment. Threads like this are always the same with you guys: the refusal of accountability goes hand in hand with demands for more accountability from the oh-so-vile others.

It's like one of the modern "let them eat cake" adaptations, only without the catharsis that comes with guillotines.

Cookie?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
White kids are targeted everyday in parts of nyc and nothing is ever said or done.

Go to a cop....they will ask what were you doing in such a neighborhood.

The attacks are ignored and gives the attackers a sense that what they are doing is tolerated .

If the positions were flipped white kids would be arrested asap and heavy hate crime charges would follow.

I think police and others just see it as normal when certain cultures attack....

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder
Different mind-settings should be embraced, not hated. Debates won with logic and done with respect. Messages like you wrote, give me a bit hope, that my child will not have to deal with the outcome alone in future.

I watched a video the other day where a crowd of school children booed Melania Trump when she visited a school to talk about drugs or something...

Oh I heard that one one radio a few week ago! The radio moderators made fun of her. Remember how I thought how juvenile this is. Also that the kids are just tools, used. Teacher overlooked the booing on drug education, instead let it fly for own political agendas. The last sentence I can not proof.

Switched channels then.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Never said that. Not sure why you think I did.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Because you said it was either 'sue them into oblivion or end them'. That's two choices, neither was have your kid stand up for themselves.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Yeah. Wait! Dfairlite's kid could be a secret assassin and a crazy rich lawsuit provider at the same time! Most parents tend to think highly of their little brats, ya know...

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Oh, I see, you didn't understand that I was talking about after the incident. My bad. Let me clarify for those whose minds are so single tracked that they don't seem to be able to even comprehend a multiple pronged solution: I always expect my kids to stand up for themselves in the moment.

I thought that was obviously inferred when I posted:

If a group of them gave you brain damage he'd laugh? Sounds like an asshole. Now if you lost 1v1 ok. But a group of people can take on just about anyone.

I mean that pretty well implies going down fighting... You can stand up for yourself and lose, you know. Like you are, here in this thread. The difference being that you're losing 1v1 where this kid lost 5v1.

So far here's what I've learned from you here:
1) your dad was an asshole
2) you think that makes you awesome
3) if you can't take on half a dozen people by yourself at age 14, you're a pussy

I can't wait for your response. It will be super intelligent. I'm sure of it.

Side note: please let me know when you'd like to prove your manliness against 2 women and 3 men of similar age and stature. I will be selling tickets and lining up the venue and opponents. They will not stop until you lay lifeless on the ground, the paramedics can probably revive you though. At which point I will mercilessly mock you as a pussy and your parents as having raised a pussy. Enjoy the rest of your life with brain damage (even worse than you seem to have already suffered) and remember, no legal action to remedy it, you get to foot your own medical bills for the event. I'm looking forward to it, supremely.
edit on 23-12-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join