It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 year old in hospital after beating over a Trump hat

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

It's extremely sad how so many kids are being raised with this intolerant and hate filled attitude towards anyone who disagrees with them... what's truly ironic is how all their whining and virtue signalling revolves around opposing the "toxic hate filled ideologies" of anyone on the right, but their tactics are primarily based on violence and belittlement. Just look how people react when any sort of social media figure wears a maga hat, 90% of their comments are from people calling them extremely disgusting names and other insults, I've seen it happen in real time. It's totally rude and uncivil but they are encouraged to behave this way and taught it's a good thing, these are the kids who will build our future for f sake... do you see masses of conservatives teaching their kids to be highly disrespectful and ill-mannered?

It is truly sad to see this toxic divisive attitude being pushed by the left and now in the UK the same sort of uprising and protests are fueling divisions and hatred over the results of their last election. What do people not understand about a democracy ? I certainly wasn’t happy with Trudeau winning, but I’ve accepted it and moved on.

Yeah.. I’d say this toxic fighting mentality is spreading all over the globe for different reasons. I’ve never witnessed so much unrest globally ( and really bad dangerous stuff) as I have now. If it isn’t protesters , it’s terrorists and it’s happening in so many places.

I think all that negative energy is also trickling down to the younger generation.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"Or 13 years... or 17 years..."

I M Q

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FearTheSlit

Yeah because you want a senile 80 some year old running the country 😂

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

He was. But that isn't the point. The point is standing up for yourself and not having mommy and daddy do it for you since they're pussies and they've turned their kid into one too.

Why should I fight an aggressor when I can just shoot them?

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I don't know? Why not?

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

So you ready to go to jail for assaulting them right? because they will take the Girls side almost all the time no matter what was going on if it wasnt life threatening. And some girls could hit just as hard as any men in my school.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

He was. But that isn't the point. The point is standing up for yourself and not having mommy and daddy do it for you since they're pussies and they've turned their kid into one too.

If you are not starting the fight,and try to leave first and they still persist there shouldnt be a problem killing them in self defense. In SC its legal to defend yourself with deadly force even against a un armed individual if you can prove you are unable to actually fight them off effectively.

Augustus...not all bullies will stand down and leave you alone after standing up to them. Some will come after you harder until they get you back. Those types you do need help to deal with unless you want to go to jail for taking it into your own hands.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
So you ready to go to jail for assaulting them right?

Newsflash Sherlock, they wouldn't have sent the kid in the video to jail for hitting those girls.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Years ago when I was 19,I hit my husband hard enough to
make him stagger backwards.I was only 5' 1" tall and he
was 6' 1".

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Augustus...not all bullies will stand down and leave you alone after standing up to them. Some will come after you harder until they get you back. Those types you do need help to deal with unless you want to go to jail for taking it into your own hands.

That's nice. How about this? You worry about you and I'll worry about me.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

uh huh. you never got punished for defending yourself before huh? Our school had a no tolerance policy. No matter who started the fight they all got took to the city lock up. Disturbing the peace,public endangerment. No prosecution unless there was a serious injury.

It all depends on where it happens and what laws are on the books at the time.
edit on 19000000pppm by yuppa because: misspelling

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

uh huh. you never got punished for defending yourself before huh?

No, I never have, not once. But, you know, that's usually the case when people attack you and you fight back. They even have a phrase for it, I think it's called 'self defense' or something along those lines.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Also this week, a 16 year old girl attacked by her teacher for wearing a Women for Trump button.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
In a even that something will happen to that teen who got assaulted she face prison time. Kids should learn to mind their own businesses and keep their own hands to themselves.

This was disgusting. I have no doubt the shameful news media would be defending the girl and be blaming the victim in this case.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Personally I'd find it more insulting to be tickled first then shot to death.
edit on 15-12-2019 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace
White kids are generally not raised in an environment that teaches them to fight like wild beasts.

Then enjoy getting your asses kicked.
When I was a kid, people were much more civilized in general. We were raised to be courteous to everyone and behave like gentlemen and ladies. There was no need to fight like a savage because no one you were likely to encounter behaved like one. Boy, has that ever changed!

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
In all my school years between kindergarten and graduating from high school, the worst things I ever witnessed at school was a fist fight between two guys in high school that was broken up by passersby, and a kid in junior high getting jumped by two other kids, who roughed him up before an adult broke it up. I remember how shocked I was when a boy in high school said “F*** you” to a teacher. Boy, did he get in trouble! All these incidents I described were at public schools in Houston. I forgot to mention one incident: I was a victim of what’s now called the knockout game on my first day of school in the 11th grade. A black boy I’d never seen before walked up to me and cold cocked me; broke my glasses and gave me a black eye. But that was the only violent encounter I had that year and my senior year.

edit on 15-12-2019 by Scapegrace because: Typo

edit on 15-12-2019 by Scapegrace because: Typo

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This is why I say politics is just another form of racism.

He got beat up for simply repping Trump. And not even the day of wearing the hat but after he removed it for repeated harassment. That's it. No other reason.

Replace Left and Right with Black and White in any political conversation you have and it immediately becomes racist.

Although because race isn't involved, nobody is going to see it that way but blindly hating whatever group you want to hate just because they are part of that group is equivalent to racism. Plain and simple.

So next time you say to your self how crazy those Left people are, or how stupid those right people are just remember, you have the exact same hatred and thought process as a racist person.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

White kids are generally not raised in an environment that teaches them to fight like wild beasts.

Then enjoy getting your asses kicked.
When I was a kid, people were much more civilized in general. We were raised to be courteous to everyone and behave like gentlemen and ladies. There was no need to fight like a savage because no one you were likely to encounter behaved like one. Boy, has that ever changed!

You might have been sheltered or lived in some fantasy land. Bullying and fighting was around since before any of us were born. Kids are gonna get upset and kids are gonna fight. It's all part of growing up. What matters is how they are disciplined and that has changed tremendously. It went from what?! you DON'T hit your kid? to ...........WHAT?! you lightly brushed against your child? I'M CALLING CPS NOW!

People are too afraid to discipline in which produces spoiled brat kids who are not afraid of repercussions.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: kyosuke
Also this week, a 16 year old girl attacked by her teacher for wearing a Women for Trump button.

There is no amount of facepalm memes that can express my feelings about these far-left dipsh*ts who call themselves educators. To physically remove the pin from that girl and mock her beliefs in such a fashion is beyond unacceptable, the man should immediately lose his job and never be allowed back into education.
edit on 15/12/2019 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join