It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 year old in hospital after beating over a Trump hat

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I'm on my "third" generation of raising kids. I raised mine from the early 70's. Helped raise my now 25 year old grandson, my 18 year old granddaughter, and now have guardianship of my 11 year old grandson.

Not sure how this information pertains to the point you are trying to make unless that point is that you failed in parenting your own children to the point they could not parent theirs.. and you ended up with guardianship. Then again maybe your own child met a very sad misfortune, leaving you to do the honourable thing of looking after the grandchild. If that is the case my apologies for my confusion.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

I'm on my "third" generation of raising kids. I raised mine from the early 70's. Helped raise my now 25 year old grandson, my 18 year old granddaughter, and now have guardianship of my 11 year old grandson.

Not sure how this information pertains to the point you are trying to make unless that point is that you failed in parenting your own children to the point they could not parent theirs.. and you ended up with guardianship. Then again maybe your own child met a very sad misfortune, leaving you to do the honourable thing of looking after the grandchild. If that is the case my apologies for my confusion.

I was a child of the 50s - - now -- at age 73 - - have had several generations of raising kids. Society does change.

My grandson is high functioning Autistic. His daddy died of Leukemia before he was a month old leaving his mom to take care of 2 kids.

I have guardianship because it is in the best interest of the child to have a "parent" with him full time.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I have guardianship because it is in the best interest of the child to have a "parent" with him full time.

Now your post makes more sense.. thank you for clearing that up. Deepest respect for all you do for your family and my wishes they all stay safe from bullies no matter their age.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Now your post makes more sense.. thank you for clearing that up. Deepest respect for all you do for your family and my wishes they all stay safe from bullies no matter their age.

Thank you.

My grandson (high functioning Autism) tends to be quite judgmental - - with his high intelligence - - and "in your head" thinking.

He is officially diagnosed - - and his school works closely with me.

He doesn't really have any social issues - - but, he could push buttons. We're watching that behavior.

edit on 14-12-2019 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420
well what would he have said if you told him you beat the piss out of a few 13 year old girls for trying to fight you?

Not a goddamn effing thing. He taught me to stand up for myself, not be some giant pussy that is someone else's doormat.

That girl was a lot bigger than him, older looking, too, and she was vicious. White kids are generally not raised in an environment that teaches them to fight like wild beasts. He would have had to go berzerk to handle that bitch; Fight like his life depended on it. OK, he probably should have done that, but not everyone is as tough as you. Perhaps this beating will harden him so that next time, he will fight like a wild beast. Also, there were five of these sweet youths attacking him, including two boys. Would you call him a pussy if he were black and his attackers white? Would you be so dismissive of what happened then? I get the impression you think it was no big deal, even though the kid — a 14 year old — was hospitalized with a concussion.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: matafuchs
I have a 13 y/o son and cannot imagine this happening to him.

When I was 13 and if I came back home and told my old man that some girls beat me up he'd ****ing laugh at me.

Were you also taught to not hit a girl?
Were you also taught that “kicking was for girls”?
Did your father take you out back, strap some gloves on your hands and tell you to “put up your dukes”?
Were you ever taught “English style” boxing by a man sporting a “strongman mustache?

Have you ever been “jumped” by several girls, strong aggressive angry girls who know how to fight because they have been fighting much of their lives, and know there will not be any real consequences for their actions?

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I feel like a MAGA hat wasn't really the reason for this.

It's also nothing new. I took a 5 vs. 1 beating when I was 16, because I pissed off the wrong girl. Her, another girl, and 3 guys vs. me. I got at least one hit on everyone, but I absolutely got my ass kicked. Crushed eye socket and all.

Said girl is now in a mental home for murdering her boyfriend.

Dude's mom looks like a whackjob, and I wouldn't be surprised if she coached him to instigate the "colored folk".

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Not sure if this was said yet, but they are now saying the guy used the "N" word so they sent the posse party after him.... It's so nice to have a ace in the hole to counter any poor act you might take.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If a group of them gave you brain damage he'd laugh? Sounds like an asshole. Now if you lost 1v1 ok. But a group of people can take on just about anyone.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   
America is a political dumpster fire. Even kids are getting beaten over this crap. Hang your head in shame. Land of the free? My arse! You all need to grow the fk up at the end of the day.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Jefferton

A bait smell? Fanning what flames? Please explain...

Well ok, you are only assuming the hat and politics were involved. You, and many others have already jumped to conclusions about it, and are raging quite immediately. I'm not saying you are wrong 100%, but none of you are even questioning it. And if it is one of those bait situations, it is working.

Trust you to side with the maga hat beating thugs.

Part 1: kid gets bullied for wearing the hat.
Part 2: other kids now realise he's a Trump supporter.
Part 3: he gets flogged.
Part 4: "you dun no what it was about, but you all Trump supporters so...."

Yeah, maybe they really just wanted to beat the fat kid up for being.... oh I dunno.. white and fat.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yeah no one has ever claimed that Bill is God's Annointed either.

But good whataboutism there.

I don't recall anyone here saying that either.

In fact, I hear quite often that they take his actions with the way that they should. Bad actions are bad. Good actions are respected.

You're the only ones trumpeting the 'gods appointed' rubbish.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

You're the one talking about their race being the cause of this.

Own it.

I thought it was the hat.

Are you confused?

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

... and while we're at it, I find it sickening that so many of you are following the mothers lead and trying to exploit this child getting beaten to further your politics.

Disgusting. Reprehensible. He's a kid.

So is Barron.

So was the maga hat kid standing to the abuse of the elderly Indian.

No outrage from you there, though.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace
White kids are generally not raised in an environment that teaches them to fight like wild beasts.

Then enjoy getting your asses kicked.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oaktree
Were you also taught to not hit a girl?

Nope.

Were you also taught that “kicking was for girls”?

Nope.

Did your father take you out back, strap some gloves on your hands and tell you to “put up your dukes”?

Not exactly but something like that.

Were you ever taught “English style” boxing by a man sporting a “strongman mustache?

No, but I would have certainly enjoyed that.

Have you ever been “jumped” by several girls, strong aggressive angry girls who know how to fight because they have been fighting much of their lives, and know there will not be any real consequences for their actions?

No, just one.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
If a group of them gave you brain damage he'd laugh? Sounds like an asshole.

He was. But that isn't the point. The point is standing up for yourself and not having mommy and daddy do it for you since they're pussies and they've turned their kid into one too.

edit on 15-12-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Please stop cussing in your posts or...
no sammies for you!

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
It's extremely sad how so many kids are being raised with this intolerant and hate filled attitude towards anyone who disagrees with them... what's truly ironic is how all their whining and virtue signalling revolves around opposing the "toxic hate filled ideologies" of anyone on the right, but their tactics are primarily based on violence and belittlement. Just look how people react when any sort of social media figure wears a maga hat, 90% of their comments are from people calling them extremely disgusting names and other insults, I've seen it happen in real time. It's totally rude and uncivil but they are encouraged to behave this way and taught it's a good thing, these are the kids who will build our future for f sake... do you see masses of conservatives teaching their kids to be highly disrespectful and ill-mannered?

I watched a video the other day where a crowd of school children booed Melania Trump when she visited a school to talk about drugs or something... and I'm certain 90% of the parents endorsed that behavior instead of telling them why it's not acceptable behavior. They've probably never even heard Melania say more than a few words yet they think they have the moral depth of understanding required to judge her as a bad human being merely for her relation to Trump. These are the types of human beings they are raising, and we wonder why there is such a rapid rise in political conflicts. They think they're rebelling against authority or something like that but in reality they're giving the deep state establishment exactly what it wants, like damn NPC's being pumped out of a factory line, completely robotic yet programmed to believe they are woke and have free will.
edit on 15/12/2019 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The real kicker is if the kid had WON the fight it would be on the news with the headline: Trump supporting White teen violently assaults Black children on school bus. Every day for a week they make sure people saw that headline to reinforce their narrative.
edit on 15-12-2019 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2019 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join