It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 year old in hospital after beating over a Trump hat

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
What kind of sick mind would beat a kid?
I don't care what hat he was wearing..

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: matafuchs
I have a 13 y/o son and cannot imagine this happening to him.

When I was 13 and if I came back home and told my old man that some girls beat me up he'd ****ing laugh at me.

What BS, this now and he is a 13-year-old kid, who knows maybe he was taught to never hit a girl? Do you know what a chit storm would happen if he clocked one of them, not to mention he is getting pummeled by 2 of them at the same time?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Those kids learned it somewhere and it was not Trump....
edit on

Wait a minute. Didn't Trump say he would pay for peoples legal bills if they caused violence towards non Trumpers at his rallies? Or was that a different Trump?

link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: matafuchs

Why are you assuming he was attacked because of the hat. He wasn't wearing it so? They didn't mention the hat during the attack did they? Or just making a nothing burger into a something burger.

It really sounds like the hat angle was added to make the story more sensationalized.
A lot of assumptions and pre-existing anger circling here.

These kind of stories come from both sides. Unfortunately, many have trouble seeing it.

link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Oh BS. Maybe not today...

The fact that you think it's 'BS' is one of the reason we've gotten a nation of marys running around who can't take care of themselves.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It is not the rhetoric of Trump that has led to this

Oh no, of course not! The politics of the hat behind the hat have nothing to do with the emotions cooked up. Or do they?

Riddles for morons? I'll bite.
It's communists in China, this is why they've sold you all those hats in the first place. Neat trick, innit? Weaponized Identity Politics, told ya.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Do you know what a chit storm would happen if he clocked one of them, not to mention he is getting pummeled by 2 of them at the same time?

Oh, I totally agree, better to be a giant punching bag and go to the hospital, right? Guess what happens if he clocks one or more of them? They stop bullying him. Valuable lesson learned.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
What kind of sick mind would beat a kid?
I don't care what hat he was wearing..

The hivemind

Children are not exempt from left wing rage and hate

A Trump supporter is a Trump supporter, perfectly acceptable to physically attack them regardless of age

Now if EVERY Trump-supporting kid at this school decided that they were going to wear their MAGA hats from now on, in support of this boy and to upset his fascist attackers, the weak and the gutless would be screeching about bigotry and hate to no end

Pathetic, scared, desperate little hypocrites. Every single one of them.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
It's horrible that kids get bullied for any reason.

Period.

True. This is not the exception though, it's the rule.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

The mom's Twitter: American Diaries

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

And it's a twitter post from a very "patriotic" account. Not adding up.

(post by Joecanada11 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I wasn't there, so I truly don't know what really happened.
But this really does have a bait smell to it. And if so, it's very effectively fanning the flames.
It's funny how members on the right are so good at seeing it when it's happening from the left, but are so blind to it from their own side.
I mean no disrespect to anyone, just an honest observation.
edit on 13-12-2019 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2019 by Jefferton because: spelling

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

WTF. Mamma Ameikkka Diatribes, seems totally legit.

Amateurs, I mud pitz therefore I am!

#Karmakoma

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

A bait smell? Fanning what flames? Please explain...

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

LOL so wrong. But back to the incident, it was actually 3 boys and 2 girls, so the kid didn't have much of a chance no matter what.

Because kids in packs feel braver.

And really need a butt whooping. I'm guessing this poor kid doesn't have an older brother to help out.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

This poor kid will never be the same after this. This was not a simple school fight but a beating that NO ONE should have to take from anyone based on their own beliefs.

Those kids learned it somewhere and it was not Trump....

Can you say wild animals? They sounded like what a coyote pack sounds like behind my house when they are on a killing frenzy. Many parts of the black community is in dire straights throughout the country. There is a dysfunctionality at all levels in these communities. Even the church that was once the foundation to hold back the wave of all this dysfunctional behavior is mostly gone too. From the family or lack of, to the gangs, to the crappy schools and crappy local Goverment, to the self created bad cultures we get this in the end.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
LOL so wrong.

No, it's totally correct. The whole 'where are the neighbors and mommy and daddy?' piece shows this. What are they going to do? Hit the kids? No.

He needs to stand up for himself.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I understand where you are coming from. I teach my kids the same thing. If they say something to you say leave me alone please(strike 1). If they try to touch you ask them to stop(strike 2). if they touch you fight for your life and I will always defend you in school. I have had to one a few occasions with both of my boys.

As far as getting beat by 'girls', sorry, I think eve your or my 14 year old self would have some issues with that insanity and 6-8 people attacking at the same time. This is not the whole video. it continued after this...

These kids are not bullies though. They are a gang. Big difference. You could stand up to 'one' bully but you thought twice when it was them and 4 friends.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

A bait smell? Fanning what flames? Please explain...

Well ok, you are only assuming the hat and politics were involved. You, and many others have already jumped to conclusions about it, and are raging quite immediately. I'm not saying you are wrong 100%, but none of you are even questioning it. And if it is one of those bait situations, it is working.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join