It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 year old in hospital after beating over a Trump hat

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: matafuchs
I have a 13 y/o son and cannot imagine this happening to him.

When I was 13 and if I came back home and told my old man that some girls beat me up he'd ****ing laugh at me.

Dont underestimate athletic girls of today... at 13 they have more facial hair then the boys.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
They can talk to school authorities who will intervene and talk to bullies parents. Or the mom and dad can simply sue the parents of the bullies and watch those parents whip their kids into better behaviour.

Oh, that'll not impact little Johnny's school life at all, no one will ever pick on him again.

And when mommy and daddy aren't around anymore? What does little helpless Johnny do then?

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: gallop

The only time i ever hear reeeee is from you reeeeepublicants😂

Wow, with how things have been the past few years if that's all you hear, then you have some very interesting selective hearing.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
Exactly. I was at a night club sometime around 2004, with my ex, and a chubby girl walked up to me and punched me in the ribs because I, being my silly self, was on the dance floor doing the robot. Then she tried to knock my cap off of my head (I really would have knocked her teeth out for that one) but I dodged her attempt 2 or 3 times. Then my sleeve gets tugged and I look back and my buddy was holding back my 5"3 105 pound hot headed Mexican ex. Good thing for the chubby girl. My ex was about to pull me outta the way and go to town...

That story is so messed up, I cannot believe you did the robot.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
Yeah, dads not gonna help them, no one is... so take a gun to school and that'll show 'em..

rite?

Yeah, take a howitzer, just to be sure.

Any other dopey hyperbolic comments?

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Dont underestimate athletic girls of today... at 13 they have more facial hair then the boys.

The girl in the video was far from athletic.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
he got beat up by girls lol wtf

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Because it isn't.
But these girls really need a good beatdown, by a bigger girl. Or some time in juvey.

The only thing juvey does is make em think their more bad
ass then when they went in.

Toss one of the parents behind bars for a couple nights if you
want results.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Toss one of the parents behind bars for a couple nights if you want results.

Now here's an actually constructive idea!

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: nataliep
Is that so hard to imagine?

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Not being able to hit a girl whose attacking you is the biggest pile of bull# I've ever seen. Equal right, equal lefts,

Women have a Canada goose syndrome nowadays.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

They can talk to school authorities who will intervene and talk to bullies parents. Or the mom and dad can simply sue the parents of the bullies and watch those parents whip their kids into better behaviour.

Oh, that'll not impact little Johnny's school life at all, no one will ever pick on him again.

And when mommy and daddy aren't around anymore? What does little helpless Johnny do then?

He learns to go to the proper authorities and deal with it within the law.

You honestly think poor johnny fighting back on a bully is going to teach a bully a lesson ? ah.. .. have seen this scenario play out and all it does is instigate more fighting and bullying further on down the road.

Wonder how the tough love father would feel after he insisted his son fight his bullies only to say goodbye to his 14 year old in the hospital dying from a bullet wound.

Those of you who play all tough don’t even have kids who’ve experienced extreme bullying( meaning AM and FCD ).. and I don’t care how much you all brag about how tough your fathers taught you to be... it’s the wrong approach to bullying in this day and age.
edit on 14-12-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You honestly think poor johnny fighting back on a bully is going to teach a bully a lesson ?

100%.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Young girls are different today. Probably you never saw Lindsay Lohan in “ Mean Girls”.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
Young girls are different today. Probably you never saw Lindsay Lohan in “ Mean Girls”.

I'm not following.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

You honestly think poor johnny fighting back on a bully is going to teach a bully a lesson ?

100%.

The "honoring" of One on One - - doesn't work in an environment of gang mentality. Sadly

However, I still tell my kids/grandkids - - if you ever get in a fight - - make sure you WIN! Whatever it takes.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

100%.

The "honoring" of One on One - - doesn't work in an environment of gang mentality. Sadly

However, I still tell my kids/grandkids - - if you ever get in a fight - - make sure you WIN! Whatever it takes.

Really now ? .. and when one of your grandchildren gouges someones eye out and it is irreparable.. due to being solely focused on winning the fight.. I hope their parents don’t mind a whopping lawsuit in regards to compensation.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

100%.

Sorry AM but little Johnny fighting back against a gang of bullies is not going to solve the problem.. seen it.. the bullies gang up and retaliate more until it escalates into mini type gang wars.. until the adults step in from all involved and demand peace or else.

The only other thing I’ve seen work is older siblings and their friends stepping in to warn bullies. Not physically attack them because they are bigger and that wouldn’t be fair.

I’ve worked in the education system AM, and I’ve seen a lot of things go down between students on the playground. We always encouraged communication and if two students just didn’t get along they were told to avoid each other.

In no way were they ever encouraged to fight it out and if authorities at school would have heard of parents recommending fighting , they would have been invited to the school and asked to cease or risk having their child suspended permanently for fighting.

Schools don’t allow for fighting.. places of employment don’t.. so why set a child up thinking this is a viable way of dealing with physical abuse.

Sure.. fight enough for self protection.. but don’t expect violence to stop violence.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
I wasn't there, so I truly don't know what really happened.
But this really does have a bait smell to it. And if so, it's very effectively fanning the flames.
It's funny how members on the right are so good at seeing it when it's happening from the left, but are so blind to it from their own side.
I mean no disrespect to anyone, just an honest observation.

This story went up on Breitbart. It does seem like both the left and right are fanning the level of hate. I guess it gets them more website hits, but the end result is we are living in a very divided country. I remember the country being divided back in 1968 in a similar way, but people on both sides realized they had better try to find some common ground lest the country burns. This doesn't seem to be happening now and its ominous.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
This is the state of some our countries youth and it did NOT happen in just the last 3 years. This is sickening and the saddest part is that it will not get the same coverage as Jussee Smollett. You know, the guy who made up a story and caused more violence with it.

14 years old. Wants to show his pride in his country and he winds up in the hospital with a concussion. Where is the MSM on this? Watch this video...

Link

The boy's mother explained on Twitter that she believed the attackers were motivated by a Trump 2020 campaign hat that her son had previously worn to school.

She said that the boy stopped wearing the hat due to harassment, but that the bullying continued.

'To be clear, my son bought his Trump 2020 hat with his own money at the flea market a few weeks ago,' the mother wrote.

'He was proud to wear it. He wore it to School, but due to immediate bullying he put it away & didn't wear it to school again, sadly the damage was already done & [he] was now a target,' she said.

He was not even wearing the hat that day. He was targeted because of something he wore previously. Pre-meditation. I have a 13 y/o son and cannot imagine this happening to him.

it reminds me of who these kids can grow up to be...remember this case?

Link

A Chicago woman involved in the beating of a mentally disabled man that was broadcast on Facebook Live pled guilty Friday to a hate crime and was sentenced to four years probation.

Brittany Covington, 19, entered her plea in a case that received national attention because it involved an 18-year-old disabled white man and four blacks who taunted him with profanities against white people and President Trump. Covington narrated the video of her and three others torturing the man.

It is not the rhetoric of Trump that has led to this. It cannot be used as an excuse. The abuse against those who support a president, not a man, but a president is sickening. Look up how many 'fake' attacks have been reported and blown up in the media when it is a person of color who says something happened to them.

This poor kid will never be the same after this. This was not a simple school fight but a beating that NO ONE should have to take from anyone based on their own beliefs.

Those kids learned it somewhere and it was not Trump....

With the attitude that trump supporters have towards others it truly is a shame that it's bled over into our youth. Kids don't take # like adults do. They are more inclined to kick someone's ass for supporting a lying coward of a president. Hope your soap box doesn't break.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join