It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 year old in hospital after beating over a Trump hat

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yep. That's what you guys are trying to do with it ... "White Trump Supporter Attacked by Black Gang."

And it's disgusting

"Black teenager attacked by white trump supporters!"

And you'd be pissing yourself reeeeing.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: Blaine91555

Again ZERO evidence this has anything to do with politics. More like a high school brawl which happens I've seen much worse in high school. And then the mother is using this to further her MAGA twitter fame.

Does it really matter what it's about? I'm opposed to gangs of kids beating up on weaker individuals. Bullies are pond scum.

You've seen worse in high school? So has everyone else. Are you OK with it?

Normally it wouldn't matter what the beating is about, you are correct.

EXCEPT in this thread, it is clearly about it being over a MAGA hat. So it does matter when we find out it had nothing to do with a hat. Why deflect like that? Nobody is saying that the beating was acceptable. We are saying that pushing a fake narrative that it had to do with a hat is unacceptable.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: charolais

originally posted by: Flatcoat

originally posted by: charolais
What a coincidence the kid's mom is a Trump supporter who runs a Twitter page with hundreds of thousands of likes........

So he deserved it then....

No, and I am glad the 5 losers are being charged. But that doesn't mean I won't call out the fake news portion of this for what it is.... fake news.

So why the attack? I didn't see any provocation. Did you?

ETA: I basically saw what looked like a hate crime.

All I am calling out is the fact that the premise of this thread (go back, read the title and the OP) is inaccurate and now appears to be fake news.

I don't know what provoked the attack. The superintendent said some kind of argument. Can't tell from the short video.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais

Inaccurate. Did you not see a kid get his ass kicked? Fake news???

The title is inaccurate. Kid went to the hospital.

I guess only white people wear MAGA hats and deserve to get their ass kicked in your world...

THIS is what you would rather believe although it was bull#...

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on Decpm31pmf0000002019-12-13T21:38:49-06:000949 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

So what? This means her kid should have their ass kicked?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
We need a first strike club you strike first you get the club!

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Are these the same punks that kidnapped and attacked the mentally handicapped evil white kid?
I knew probation wasn't enough.
Sheesh

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

The first rule of first strike club is you don't speak about first strike club...

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Did the kid get his ass kicked over a Trump hat?

Yes or no?

If no, then the story is fake. It’s title is completely false and you all are misrepresenting this. People used to care about fake stories being passed off as legitimate around here.

It appears those days are long gone.
edit on 13-12-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

That was a nasty fight

It's a shame it had to be turned into a piece of propaganda though:

Five Hamilton Co. students charged for school bus attack caught on video

In his statement, the superintendent also says there was no evidence that the student was wearing any President Trump apparel or that his wearing it on prior occasions motivated the incident.

Mitchell says the attack started with an argument between two students that escalated when more students got involved.

The superintendent says the district reviewed the bus video to see all the events leading up to the attack.

“We absolutely do not condone the use of physical force between students,” Mitchell said, and added “This was a very unfortunate incident completely unrelated to any political statements or agendas.

So as usual with alt-righters this was a completely made up story with no basis in reality. Color me surprised.

I’m sure it’ll do well on the front page and not be moved into LOL, as is custom.

You know what you can with your "as usual" anti right BS? You're what keeps the divide going and what's wrong with this country, only cowards on the net do what you do.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

The title is inaccurate. Kid went to the hospital.

I guess only white people wear MAGA hats and deserve to get their ass kicked in your world...

THIS is what you would rather believe although it was bull#...

en.wikipedia.org...

For the 4th or 5th time.... I am not saying the attack didn't happen or that it was justified... I'm saying that this OP is fake news (read the title and opening post again) because it is pushing the now debunked theory that the kid was attacked over a MAGA hat.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

So what? This means her kid should have their ass kicked?

No, don't be ignorant.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

The first rule of first strike club is you don't speak about first strike club...
2nd rule don't forget to carry your big stick and walk softly

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I'm not trying to deflect. I've been posting my point of view in general about things like this. My view is the same, no matter the reason.

I don't care if it's over a hat or a Hillary won tshirt, its crazy and needs to be taken seriously. Being neither Republican or Democrat, my views are more about the political madness from both sides. I could have been clearer.

It spills over into the children's world with both sides being so insanely polarized. I blame both sides fairly evenly on this kind of craziness. They bring it with them from their parents and other adults or authority figures in their lives, who are all irresponsible in letting that happen with kids that age. Their critical thinking skills are so poorly developed at that point, they are not ready for partisan political madness.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

The only time i ever hear reeeee is from you reeeeepublicants😂

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Oh poor babies they get harrassed... while the right wing nationalists kill people!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Was he wearing a maga hat or is your brain swelling? This HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A MAGA HAT!!!!!!
edit on 14-12-2019 by Joecanada11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Exactly with an OP like that and the source it should be in LOL

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
I agree. Everyone has the right to self defense no matter the gender or attacking gender.

A 200 pound guy does not need to hammer punch a 120pound woman into the face because she tried to bitch slap him. Same is I need not kick your groin instantly just because you shoved me away for example. The difference is the way of doing it and when to stop.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Sounds like this mother is indoctrinating her kid with her Trump boot licking ideology. Every single tweet is political in nature. Isn't that the same thing the right attacks Greta Thunberg and her parents for?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join