It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 year old in hospital after beating over a Trump hat

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Everything is propaganda nowadays

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

It's exhausting

Went looking for the story and there was this one local news outlet - and then of course the rest was The Daily Wire, The Blaze, etc.

People believe what they want to believe

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Why, what would he say, it's ok to hit girls?

Because it isn't.
But these girls really need a good beatdown, by a bigger girl. Or some time in juvey.

Girls as in pural meaning multiple girls I would tell my son to beat the crap out of all of them and I wouldn’t even flinch at the kids parents comments. Hurr durr it’s not ok to fight back when getting jumped by a group of girls because of some strange double standard? It not ok to hit a women there is nothing in the rule book about a group of women. I don’t care what people like you have to say about the matter when a kid get hospitalized it’s no longer a matter of 1950’s ethics plus non of these girls acted like girls or women so they don’t receive being treated like one

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
What kind of sick mind would beat a kid?
I don't care what hat he was wearing..

He wasn't wearing any hat actually.

But yes, bullying is wrong, only 1 thing fixes a bully.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: Blaine91555

Again ZERO evidence this has anything to do with politics. More like a high school brawl which happens I've seen much worse in high school. And then the mother is using this to further her MAGA twitter fame.

Does it really matter what it's about? I'm opposed to gangs of kids beating up on weaker individuals. Bullies are pond scum.

You've seen worse in high school? So has everyone else. Are you OK with it?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

No I'm not okay with it. Violence like that is not okay. But the OP title states this is over a Trump hat which there is zero evidence of.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

But the Blaze has such esteemed journalists 😉

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: matafuchs

That was a nasty fight

It's a shame it had to be turned into a piece of propaganda though:

Five Hamilton Co. students charged for school bus attack caught on video

In his statement, the superintendent also says there was no evidence that the student was wearing any President Trump apparel or that his wearing it on prior occasions motivated the incident.

Mitchell says the attack started with an argument between two students that escalated when more students got involved.

The superintendent says the district reviewed the bus video to see all the events leading up to the attack.

“We absolutely do not condone the use of physical force between students,” Mitchell said, and added “This was a very unfortunate incident completely unrelated to any political statements or agendas.

So as usual with alt-righters this was a completely made up story with no basis in reality. Color me surprised.

I’m sure it’ll do well on the front page and not be moved into LOL, as is custom.

edit on 13-12-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Why, what would he say, it's ok to hit girls?

Because it isn't.
But these girls really need a good beatdown, by a bigger girl. Or some time in juvey.

It’s 2019, they want to be treated equally

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I don't know.... That beating looked pretty real to me.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Oh BS. Maybe not today...

The fact that you think it's 'BS' is one of the reason we've gotten a nation of marys running around who can't take care of themselves.

Yeah, dads not gonna help them, no one is... so take a gun to school and that'll show 'em..

rite?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
a reply to: underwerks

I don't know.... That beating looked pretty real to me.

If there was no politics involved, fake story. A misrepresented story is just as fake as a completely made up one.

Maybe what ATS needs is a new Propaganda forum. Where when stories such as this are proven to be propaganda they can be moved. After a while, you’d have a pretty impressive list of what not to fall for..

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Nope.

The narrative is: Trump supporters are continual victims. Oh and Black kids are ANIMALS.

When the facts show that there are indeed a disproportionate number of people being attacked for nothing more than MAGA hats and Women For Trump pins, what the hell do you think?

Get over yourself.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
What a coincidence the kid's mom is a Trump supporter who runs a Twitter page with hundreds of thousands of likes........

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: charolais
What a coincidence the kid's mom is a Trump supporter who runs a Twitter page with hundreds of thousands of likes........

Why didn't you say so? Let's go hospitalize some children! Those damn intolerant deplorables! I won't tolerate it!!!

*Dons black mask*
edit on 13-12-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

So he deserved it then....

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: matafuchs

That was a nasty fight

It's a shame it had to be turned into a piece of propaganda though:

Five Hamilton Co. students charged for school bus attack caught on video

In his statement, the superintendent also says there was no evidence that the student was wearing any President Trump apparel or that his wearing it on prior occasions motivated the incident.

Mitchell says the attack started with an argument between two students that escalated when more students got involved.

The superintendent says the district reviewed the bus video to see all the events leading up to the attack.

“We absolutely do not condone the use of physical force between students,” Mitchell said, and added “This was a very unfortunate incident completely unrelated to any political statements or agendas.

So as usual with alt-righters this was a completely made up story with no basis in reality. Color me surprised.

I’m sure it’ll do well on the front page and not be moved into LOL, as is custom.

That is for sharing this. When I first read the story and saw that the kid's mother runs a Trump fan page on Twitter with over 200k followers I instantly had my doubts. Looks like this is fake news.... or at least the part blaming it on MAGA hat I should say.

I'm glad the 5 losers are being charged.
edit on 13-12-2019 by charolais because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

No, and I am glad the 5 losers are being charged. But that doesn't mean I won't call out the fake news portion of this for what it is.... fake news.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Why didn't you say so? Let's go hospitalize some children! Those damn intolerant deplorables! I won't tolerate it!!!

*Dons black mask*

Lol, ookkk.....

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

No, and I am glad the 5 losers are being charged. But that doesn't mean I won't call out the fake news portion of this for what it is.... fake news.

So why the attack? I didn't see any provocation. Did you?

ETA: I basically saw what looked like a hate crime.
edit on 13-12-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join