It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 year old in hospital after beating over a Trump hat

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The absolute best opener for defending himself for that young man would have been a straight right square into the girl's nose, try to break it, make her bleed. That would extract her from the fight and, more importantly, give the kid a second or two of breathing room because the rest of the little convicts in training would be totally off guard. Nobody expects the type of real gender equality that states anyone who brings beef, be they male or female, will receive a helping of beef right back.

Funny you should write this today because earlier I saw a very upsetting bully video on twitter. Apparently bullies like to film their attacks. This one young man is surrounded and being egged on for a fight, especially by one boy. He winds up and socks him a good one in the eye, knocking him to the ground moaning. Of course all the other boys ( about five ) start pummeling him and he virtually has no chance against them no matter how dirty he gets in the fighting technique.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: XCrycek

A clue can be found by looking at his mom’s twitter.

That said, there is no excuse for the kid getting beat up. There is also no excuse for the situation being exploited as it is.

Both are disgusting.

I really don't share that sympathy.
Would you send your kid with a Hillary for President hat if you lived somewhere in the south where its Jesus, Trump and GOP in that order?
Hell no you wouldn't.

You mean the same region where we saw people in obama shirts all the time in 2008? Not a single thing happened.

Check your projection at the door.

I'm pretty sure that if this kid wore a W. or Mike Pence hat nothing would've happened. Thats the same reason people didn't get beat up for wearing O shirts. . However Shillary and Trump is a whole different ball game. Do you want me to post a video of a car driving through Alabama with a Hillary 4 president on it?

Not unless you have several examples like we see with people in MAGA hats getting attacked.

You pretty much answered your own question though. Wearing a W. shirt or a Pence shirt would receive no attention because the media hasn't hyped them up for 4 solid years as racists and hateful etc etc etc. Nor did they for obama or Hillary. Only Trump, and only Trump supporters get attacked on a near daily basis.

Here we go again. The usual snowflake victim mentality of the Trump cult.
However its the Trump alt right jugend that does all the killing.

edit on 13-12-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

No it's not enough. She's clearly biased. The kids werent shouting # you trumper. There is ZERO evidence this has anything to do with politics.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

But assaulting a minor will carry some heavy weight.

Especially when it is outside of what in many cases has a two year grace period in age differences.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Can we get a Darwin award fr this one as well?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Well, she was kind of a tubbo so that seems apropos.

And with that your favorite women-punching, baby-eating Mason is off for Beer:30 to get fueled up for fisticuffs.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Mommy and daddy can't help you either.

Actually they can. They can talk to school authorities who will intervene and talk to bullies parents. Or the mom and dad can simply sue the parents of the bullies and watch those parents whip their kids into better behaviour.

Nope.. your simply wrong AM.. there is lots mommy and daddy can do.. and should.. and it doesn’t involve begetting more violence.
edit on 13-12-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Can we get a Darwin award fr this one as well?

Melt away snowflake

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No reason! lol

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If you slap a girl's ass and she turns around and slaps you, I wouldn't constitute that as a reason to hit her back.

No, I'd deserve to get the **** kicked out of me.

If a girl walks up to you and slaps you when you've done nothing to deserve it, that's when you hit back. Guys? No reason needed to hit back.

Maybe even then I wouldn't, just keeping her at arms length is not too difficult. If she tried to pummel me I certainly would.

Exactly. I was at a night club sometime around 2004, with my ex, and a chubby girl walked up to me and punched me in the ribs because I, being my silly self, was on the dance floor doing the robot. Then she tried to knock my cap off of my head (I really would have knocked her teeth out for that one) but I dodged her attempt 2 or 3 times. Then my sleeve gets tugged and I look back and my buddy was holding back my 5"3 105 pound hot headed Mexican ex. Good thing for the chubby girl. My ex was about to pull me outta the way and go to town...

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I have in the past, yeah. Small town rednecks...

You, me and Olaru can work on the screenplay, 'Rednecks Revenge'.

Only if olaru can be the small town redneck since he's German.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

That said, there is no excuse for the kid getting beat up. There is also no excuse for the situation being exploited as it is.

Both are disgusting.

Would you send your kid with a Hillary for President hat if you lived somewhere in the south where its Jesus, Trump and GOP in that order?
Hell no you wouldn't.

You mean the same region where we saw people in obama shirts all the time in 2008? Not a single thing happened.

I'm pretty sure that if this kid wore a W. or Mike Pence hat nothing would've happened. Thats the same reason people didn't get beat up for wearing O shirts. . However Shillary and Trump is a whole different ball game. Do you want me to post a video of a car driving through Alabama with a Hillary 4 president on it?

Not unless you have several examples like we see with people in MAGA hats getting attacked.

You pretty much answered your own question though. Wearing a W. shirt or a Pence shirt would receive no attention because the media hasn't hyped them up for 4 solid years as racists and hateful etc etc etc. Nor did they for obama or Hillary. Only Trump, and only Trump supporters get attacked on a near daily basis.

Is that how you deflect from the truth?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Both are disgusting.

Hell no you wouldn't.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Well, she was kind of a tubbo so that seems apropos.

And with that your favorite women-punching, baby-eating Mason is off for Beer:30 to get fueled up for fisticuffs.

Drink one for me, and no fighting unless I'm there.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids
That video was very entertaining.. thank you for posting !

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Bill Burr

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
“Victim mentality”???????

Of Trump supporters????????

Say what now?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Calm down, there's good victims on both sides.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Pile-driver shot right to the nose (as I stated earlier). Takes the fight right out of people. Instantly grab their face (unless they've had their nose broken before), eyes watering, can't see. Grab her hair and pull her head straight into the knee coming up to meet her face. She's out of the fight! Then pull the shirt of the front assailant over his head and yank him head first by his belt into the floor behind the seat and stomp on him. Two down...who's next??? That would have been the end of it right there.

That kid's first mistake was not standing up. The minute that chick jumped up from her seat I would have been on my feet. He laid down on his back (big mistake) and was basically defenseless when she dove on him.

I could tell some stories, but I'll refrain!

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

That was a nasty fight

It's a shame it had to be turned into a piece of propaganda though:

Five Hamilton Co. students charged for school bus attack caught on video

In his statement, the superintendent also says there was no evidence that the student was wearing any President Trump apparel or that his wearing it on prior occasions motivated the incident.

Mitchell says the attack started with an argument between two students that escalated when more students got involved.

The superintendent says the district reviewed the bus video to see all the events leading up to the attack.

“We absolutely do not condone the use of physical force between students,” Mitchell said, and added “This was a very unfortunate incident completely unrelated to any political statements or agendas.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join