It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 year old in hospital after beating over a Trump hat

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'm still ike was that hospital worthy?

I mean who hasn't had the # kicked out of them by a group before?

Those jabs were horrid, his mom teach him to throw punches like that?

link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Well you kept saying that government should send parents to jail for kids who commit crimes.

Quote me Einstein!

Ask and you shall receive

The parents of those kids should face jail time for inserting
a menace into a public school. If a person raises a vicious dog
they don't release it on school grounds. Kids are a reflection of
their parents.

link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Yeah, well, a big mouth/smart mouth doesn't constitute hitting a woman. I was referring to being attacked by a woman for no reason... My wife has a big mouth, too, and has always been a huge smart ass lol. It used to cause arguments but that was long ago, now I know how to handle that big smart ass mouth of hers, and it ain't physical violence...

LOL YUP, my second husband and I have worked that out, people think we are hilarious.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If anyone attacks me, whatever their gender, it's going to be because I really did something to deserve it or if I didn't they are just plain stupid.

I typically start a conversation when a stranger comes up to me that looks aggressive...

With all these weak ass MFers around us you really pick me to harass out of that bunch?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I think you might have mentioned that story about your and the guys on the back road. You handled it well.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Plus they were on a bus. That's the best possible scenario because you can grab a seat on either side of you and kick with double your normal strength.

Well in his defense he did fight back at first but the girl had him by 50 pounds and maybe a couple of years... Hard to Monday morning quarterback here.

Very true... Probably the same grade though.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

So how do you combat the brainwashing if you don't tell your kids the truth?

link   

I didn't expect this thread would nearly have me ask what sex in space feels like.

Look at me censoring myself!
The prussian discipline!
Where was I?

So... Tell us already! How is it? You don't wanna loose any creds, or do you?

link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Agreed, but I wouldn't want someone thinking I was being a frat boy about it, ya know? Loses all the edge.

After that first swing you will get all the edge back, no worries...

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I prefer corked wood. It doesn't really hit as hard, but it dramatizes the sound, striking fear into all those who witness.

I should get you Barry Bond's HGH guy so you and your soon to be giant coconut can swing that even harder.

link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

I didn't expect this thread would nearly have me ask what sex in space feels like.

Look at me censoring myself!
The prussian discipline!
Where was I?

So... Tell us already! How is it? You don't wanna loose any creds, or do you?

Put a whole new meaning to the money shot too...
edit on 13-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Sheye

Scorched Earth enters the equation when the odds aren't in one's favor. You basically throw all "gentlemen" rules out the window and use whatever you can get your hands on to thin the herd and you handle your business. A good opening is kicking, punching, or grabbing the groin... when someone feels their own eyeball being attempted to be gouged from the socket, the fight leaves and the flight enters surprisingly quickly... a cowboy boot, swung heel first into the side of someone's head with force can knock someone out cold...

The absolute best opener for defending himself for that young man would have been a straight right square into the girl's nose, try to break it, make her bleed. That would extract her from the fight and, more importantly, give the kid a second or two of breathing room because the rest of the little convicts in training would be totally off guard. Nobody expects the type of real gender equality that states anyone who brings beef, be they male or female, will receive a helping of beef right back.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Agreed, but I wouldn't want someone thinking I was being a frat boy about it, ya know? Loses all the edge.

After that first swing you will get all the edge back, no worries...

When you say it like that, it's rather convincing.

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah - I could write a seriously ponderous post on this. But I won't

Girls/women have no good excuse for violent behavior. Not any more than anyone else

There's a lot less mental damage later on for a kid that knows they can (and should) defend themselves - if they can

And now I am of course a pacifist. You know - until the next time

edit on 12/13/2019 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

link   
What even more funny is people who have no concept of politics (ie children and most adults) getting all hot and bothered about # they dont even understand.

and they say little Earth is too grey?????

link   

originally posted by: Sheye
So your dad taught you to stand up and fight for yourself against four others ? And when you were pummeled to a head concussion , he probably told you to heal up fast and go take all of them on again.🙄 Your dad sounds like a real winner.

No, he said if more than one person attacks you to do your best and then track them all down after. One at a time.

Never happened, my only encounters with bullies were singular but he had that happen when he was younger and I heard the story from more than just him.

The amount of videos I’ve seen where the bullying is multiple people attacking the victim hardly seems like cases where you can just take care of the bullying yourself.

Mommy and daddy can't help you either.

edit on 13-12-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

link   
MEN

link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: JAY1980
Without opening the article I can probably guess the background and nationalities of the people involved with 100% accuracy...

ETA: HONK HONK

It’s great to be able to count on people like yourself to dog whistle hail hitler.

I’m glad you guys aren’t smart enough to hide it.

And imagine that... His prediction would be 100% on point. But yeah, dog whistles and hitler.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
i am scared for my grandchildren.

Don't be.

Unless they're delicious, then I'd be a little concerned if I'm around.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I prefer corked wood. It doesn't really hit as hard, but it dramatizes the sound, striking fear into all those who witness.

I should get you Barry Bond's HGH guy so you and your soon to be giant coconut can swing that even harder.

I thought HGH shrank the cocoNUTS.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join