It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 year old in hospital after beating over a Trump hat

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

I'm pretty sure that if this kid wore a W. or Mike Pence hat nothing would've happened.

Mind blowing and pathetic

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
Two girls and three boys, yes three boys, jumped a kid on a bus and beat him so badly he is in the hospital and your take on it is, it's OK for boys to hit girls? Making fun of the victim like a bully would? Strange place in your head I suppose.

Standing up for yourself is OK, whatever gender you and they happen to be.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Plus they were on a bus. That's the best possible scenario because you can grab a seat on either side of you and kick with double your normal strength.

Well in his defense he did fight back at first but the girl had him by 50 pounds and maybe a could of years... Hard to money morning quarterback here.

My god have you seen the size of women now days, I point this out all the time, and I was considered tall back in the day,

My daughter, a few months out from 12, is 5' 6" (just told me yesterday she is having more growing pains) and weighs about 115lbs. Legs to her neck. We call her baby giraffe. I think she would handle 90% of boys in her grade based on her bone density and muscle mass. They will catch up in HS, but at 12 she is much bigger than they are, and I believe she could pound them out if she had em trapped in a bus seat pretty easily.

Yes I was the tallest in my class,

link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Gryphon usually sees both sides. Nice try though, lollipop.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: IrateCanadian
I beat the living s#it out of my bullies. Took a bat to school and ended their knee caps

Metal or wood? I'm a traditionalist...

I prefer corked wood. It doesn't really hit as hard, but it dramatizes the sound, striking fear into all those who witness.

link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

They didn't fight over a "peace" of cloth (most ironic typo of the day), they fought for their countries and that piece of cloth represented their country.

Lame.

Fighting over a flag and a cap is really the same crap.

You win today's Absence of Perspective award. Congrats!

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420
well what would he have said if you told him you beat the piss out of a few 13 year old girls for trying to fight you?

Not a goddamn effing thing. He taught me to stand up for myself, not be some giant pussy that is someone else's doormat.

So your dad taught you to stand up and fight for yourself against four others ? And when you were pummeled to a head concussion , he probably told you to heal up fast and go take all of them on again.🙄 Your dad sounds like a real winner.

The amount of videos I’ve seen where the bullying is multiple people attacking the victim hardly seems like cases where you can just take care of the bullying yourself.

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

i am scared for my grandchildren.

link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
Bingo

Nobody is absolved of their bad behavior because of their gender. That was brutal - she would have had it coming

Back in my day - I got in trouble for defending myself. I beat the crap out of two boys who were trying to beat the crap out of me. I was called on the carpet because that's not how young ladies behave

Well - they were wrong about that

:-)

I'm glad you understand where I'm coming from with this.

It isn't machismo, it's self preservation.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: XCrycek

They didn't fight over a "peace" of cloth (most ironic typo of the day), they fought for their countries and that piece of cloth represented their country.

Lame.

Fighting over a flag and a cap is really the same crap.

You win today's Absence of Perspective award. Congrats!

And you win the caveman of the year nomination. Congrats.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: PublicOpinion

The mom's Twitter: American Diaries

it did bring out this gem:

A Florida woman stabbed herself in the stomach multiple times over the weekend because she was tired of living in President Donald Trump’s America, police said.

I approve of this method of dealing with TDS, it's the most humane way.

link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I prefer corked wood. It doesn't really hit as hard, but it dramatizes the sound, striking fear into all those who witness.

I have always seen the Cricket bat as a nasty tool if one used it that way. Don't know much about cricket but that bat is mean.

link   

If a girl attacks me, she better have a solid reason for it or I'm hitting back. Especially in today's society.

If anyone attacks me, whatever their gender, it's going to be because I really did something to deserve it or if I didn't they are just plain stupid.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Well you kept saying that government should send parents to jail for kids who commit crimes.

Quote me Einstein!

link   
Did he died?

link   
a reply to: network dude

Hey now, let's not using Flordaisms to find solutions for the nation.

Nothing good ever comes of that.

link   

originally posted by: Sheye

So your dad taught you to stand up and fight for yourself against four others ? And when you were pummeled to a head concussion , he probably told you to heal up fast and go take all of them on again.🙄 Your dad sounds like a real winner.

My dad would tell me to rub some dirt on it, and I grew up great...just saying.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Yeah, well, a big mouth/smart mouth doesn't constitute hitting a woman. I was referring to being attacked by a woman for no reason... My wife has a big mouth, too, and has always been a huge smart ass lol. It used to cause arguments but that was long ago, now I know how to handle that big smart ass mouth of hers, and it ain't physical violence...

link   
You guys are bring back a lot of bad memories,

My oldest son was beat with a baseball bat had three skull fractures and a stroke from it, good think he is a huge man six four 300lbs or he would have died.

link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I have always seen the Cricket bat as a nasty tool if one used it that way. Don't know much about cricket but that bat is mean.

Agreed, but I wouldn't want someone thinking I was being a frat boy about it, ya know? Loses all the edge.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join