It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 year old in hospital after beating over a Trump hat

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
Beat up by girls? That MAGA hat pussyfies people and turns them in to snowflakes.

Jokes aside..

Bullying is disgusting, period.
But wtf is a 14 year old doing with a MAGA hat?
What the hell is wrong with you guys?
When I was 14 all I had in mind was girls, football and girls. I didn't even effin know one single politician nor did I care. Seems to me this kid had other intentions.
Now you can flame away but that's the world we live in. In my part of town you get beat up for wearing a wrong football jersey.

When public schools are brainwashing kids and bringing politics into everything, we have to start letting our kids know about politics so they don't get brainwashed. All of my kids know about politics. It's unfortunate that it's gotten to that point, but it has. When I was in high school and even college, if someone our age was into politics, they were considered nerds and too old for their generation. Politics were something we let our parents deal with.

link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Plus they were on a bus. That's the best possible scenario because you can grab a seat on either side of you and kick with double your normal strength.

Well in his defense he did fight back at first but the girl had him by 50 pounds and maybe a couple of years... Hard to Monday morning quarterback here.

edit on 13-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
And some people can't seem to understand why a kid sometimes takes a gun to school and uses it on others.

Every so often someone really ups the ante in this game.

Its the fault of their dumb ass parents

So you are saying the ones doing the beating are dumb too?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

And some people can't seem to understand why a kid sometimes takes a gun to school and uses it on others.

my God that's terrifying.

You do realize it has happened in the past. Many want to pretend it hasn't though. Society doesn't care. This incident is another example. It seems society can't hold kids responsible to terrible actions most of the time.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Plus they were on a bus. That's the best possible scenario because you can grab a seat on either side of you and kick with double your normal strength.

Well in his defense he did fight back at first but the girl had him by 50 pounds and maybe a could of years... Hard to money morning quarterback here.

My god have you seen the size of women now days, I point this out all the time, and I was considered tall back in the day,

link   

Its the fault of their dumb ass parents

So you are saying the ones doing the beating are dumb too?

Both are. The kid with MAGA hat and those beating him up.

link   
What a sad state of affairs when kids are being beat up over politics and adults actually exist who are fine with it. Those kids have a bright future in the prison system as guests, as do their parents no doubt. Violence starts at home. I should probably feel sorry for them as they clearly are not at fault for the homes they were born into, but violence is generational. They will likely raise violent children of their own.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

my God that's terrifying.

You do realize it has happened in the past. Many want to pretend it hasn't though. Society doesn't care. This incident is another example. It seems society can't hold kids responsible to terrible actions most of the time.

Yes I know.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I didn't do that, I was merely saying parents shouldn't have to go to jail for what their kids do.

They won't have to if they make sure their kids know not to
pull some crap like that. You really are unbelievable you know that?
Maybe if mom or dad had to spend a couple nights in jail over crap like
this. We might actually have a solution to these helpless kids being bullied
til they snap and open fire. Only to have do nothings like you line up to
call them the monsters. What's wrong with you seriously?

No way are you not dead wrong!

edit on 13-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This should be a REAL special thread in which people excuse violence because they dont like a sitting President. I'm so sick of your hypocrisy I could puke.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
This should be a REAL special thread in which people excuse violence because they dont like a sitting President. I'm so sick of your hypocrisy I could puke.

Good point

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Without opening the article I can probably guess the background and nationalities of the people involved with 100% accuracy...

ETA: HONK HONK
edit on 13-12-2019 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

Lets a puke together shall we?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

There was a punk kid in the mid 90's, say 1994, and when one of my buddies (we'll call him Shane) were walking home one night, this dude (we'll call him Jason) hit Shane across the face with a billy club, slapstick, jimmy club, whatever it was called. Closed Shane's eye and swelled up a whole side of his face. Being in a small school, everybody knew about it before the last bell rang the next day. About a week later, Shane was back in school. Jason's only friend was a hood that was 3 grades behind, total white trash, both of them.

Fast forward to the day Shane came back... The last bell rang and Jason is about to walk through one of the heavy iron doors that led outside when Shane got a good running start and slammed Jason's head into that door and then commenced to beating the t-total shabilkins out of Jason. Right when it first happened, Jason's friend was just about to jump in it when the biggest jock in the school grabbed this guy and shook pictures off of the cement wall when he slammed him against it. Closest to an 80's storybook revenge ending I'd seen. Several teachers and the principal watched as it happened. When it was over, Jason got expelled and not a word was said to Shane. Four years later, in the summer of 1998, Jason, his brother and two of their friends jumped me on a back road, but that's another story (like your pops, I got my revenge one by one between 2000 and 2006. One in the parking lot of a restaurant, one behind a liquor store, one at the Parkway where everyone hung out, and Jason was the last, at a Mardi Gras Parade in Shreveport).

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

That's because in USA today the adults are behaving like kids and kids are behaving like adults. That's all it is

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

They won't have to if they make sure their kids know not to
pull some crap like that. You really are unbelievable you know that?

A lot of parents teach their kids not to bully, and alas, many still do it. Parents shouldn't go to jail for a crime they didn't commit. Where do the kids go after, foster homes? Look into that system and tell me if it's a solution.

We might actually have a solution to these helpless kids being bullied
til they snap and open fire.

Lol, didn't you accuse me of crying about taking gun rights away (which doesn't apply to kids, and which I havn't said guns in this thread until now).... And now you're saying the kids are going to shoot up the school.

Have some consistency.

What's wrong with you seriously?

I don't think big government is the solution to societal problems.

It does appear you do though.

Parents go to jail for what their kids do ✅
Kids become part of the system and go to foster care ✅
Parents get out, can't get a job, go on welfare ✅
Topic of guns, IDK, you kind of flipped on us with that one.

haha, go get some air man... You'll be alright.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Beat up by girls? That MAGA hat pussyfies people and turns them in to snowflakes.

Jokes aside..

Bullying is disgusting, period.
But wtf is a 14 year old doing with a MAGA hat?
What the hell is wrong with you guys?
When I was 14 all I had in mind was girls, football and girls. I didn't even effin know one single politician nor did I care. Seems to me this kid had other intentions.
Now you can flame away but that's the world we live in. In my part of town you get beat up for wearing a wrong football jersey.

When public schools are brainwashing kids and bringing politics into everything, we have to start letting our kids know about politics so they don't get brainwashed. All of my kids know about politics. It's unfortunate that it's gotten to that point, but it has. When I was in high school and even college, if someone our age was into politics, they were considered nerds and too old for their generation. Politics were something we let our parents deal with.

And I agree with you for the most and I started your post. However you don't combat brainwashing of your kids with even more brainwashing. Exposing your kids to politics, right or left, is brainwashing in my book

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Yeaaaahhhh, except that's not true at all. If anything, its everyone acting like spoiled entitled brats. Zero common sense between any of them, and they all think they're right about EVERYTHING.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

A lot of parents teach their kids not to bully, and alas, many still do it. Parents shouldn't go to jail for a crime they didn't commit. Where do the kids go after, foster homes? Look into that system and tell me if it's a solution.

It's a place called juvy pal. And you wanna know what kind crap
I went thru as a kid?

Partner you have know idea who you're talk'n to.

What the hell has BIG GOV> got to do with this Einstein?

Why am I even talking to you?
edit on 13-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Well in his defense he did fight back at first but the girl had him by 50 pounds and maybe a could of years... Hard to money morning quarterback here.

My god have you seen the size of women now days, I point this out all the time, and I was considered tall back in the day,

My daughter, a few months out from 12, is 5' 6" (just told me yesterday she is having more growing pains) and weighs about 115lbs. Legs to her neck. We call her baby giraffe. I think she would handle 90% of boys in her grade based on her bone density and muscle mass. They will catch up in HS, but at 12 she is much bigger than they are, and I believe she could pound them out if she had em trapped in a bus seat pretty easily.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join