It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 year old in hospital after beating over a Trump hat

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This is the state of some our countries youth and it did NOT happen in just the last 3 years. This is sickening and the saddest part is that it will not get the same coverage as Jussee Smollett. You know, the guy who made up a story and caused more violence with it.

14 years old. Wants to show his pride in his country and he winds up in the hospital with a concussion. Where is the MSM on this? Watch this video...

Link

The boy's mother explained on Twitter that she believed the attackers were motivated by a Trump 2020 campaign hat that her son had previously worn to school.

She said that the boy stopped wearing the hat due to harassment, but that the bullying continued.

'To be clear, my son bought his Trump 2020 hat with his own money at the flea market a few weeks ago,' the mother wrote.

'He was proud to wear it. He wore it to School, but due to immediate bullying he put it away & didn't wear it to school again, sadly the damage was already done & [he] was now a target,' she said.

He was not even wearing the hat that day. He was targeted because of something he wore previously. Pre-meditation. I have a 13 y/o son and cannot imagine this happening to him.

it reminds me of who these kids can grow up to be...remember this case?

Link

A Chicago woman involved in the beating of a mentally disabled man that was broadcast on Facebook Live pled guilty Friday to a hate crime and was sentenced to four years probation.

Brittany Covington, 19, entered her plea in a case that received national attention because it involved an 18-year-old disabled white man and four blacks who taunted him with profanities against white people and President Trump. Covington narrated the video of her and three others torturing the man.

It is not the rhetoric of Trump that has led to this. It cannot be used as an excuse. The abuse against those who support a president, not a man, but a president is sickening. Look up how many 'fake' attacks have been reported and blown up in the media when it is a person of color who says something happened to them.

This poor kid will never be the same after this. This was not a simple school fight but a beating that NO ONE should have to take from anyone based on their own beliefs.

Those kids learned it somewhere and it was not Trump....

edit on Decam31amf0000002019-12-13T11:18:25-06:001125 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Decam31amf0000002019-12-13T11:40:27-06:001127 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Decam31amf0000002019-12-13T11:40:42-06:001142 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Decam31amf0000002019-12-13T11:42:12-06:001112 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Decam31amf0000002019-12-13T11:42:59-06:001159 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Decam31amf0000002019-12-13T11:43:40-06:001140 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Decam31amf0000002019-12-13T11:44:22-06:001122 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Decam31amf0000002019-12-13T11:44:51-06:001151 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It's horrible that kids get bullied for any reason.

Period.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

edit on 13-12-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Try them as adults. Charge them with a hate crime. And please don't say kids will be kids. That's a crock of sh!t !! And sue their parents too !!

edit on 13-12-2019 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
I have a 13 y/o son and cannot imagine this happening to him.

When I was 13 and if I came back home and told my old man that some girls beat me up he'd ****ing laugh at me.

+6 more 
link   

Looks like all Trump supporters, from age 14 and up need to be armed in self defense, for the next 9 years.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Looks like all Trump supporters, from age 14 and up need to be armed in self defense, for the next 9 years.

Why do you think their so desperately trying to ban firearms?

Add Kentucky to their stupidity after Virginia thinking about sending the National guard to enforce it.

edit on 13-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Didn't someone post a thread recently claiming this stuff doesn't happen? It's just the crazy right-wingers exaggerating?

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Didn't someone post a thread recently claiming this stuff doesn't happen? It's just the crazy right-wingers exaggerating?

It is happening, and to students of ALL ages.

www.thecollegefix.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
There have always been bullies, because kids are idiots.

But they are taking it to new levels, because they can get away with it. You don't have the parents threatening to spank them, or even their friends parents stepping in and stopping it.
And then add the real idiots who think its cool to video their behavior, for their 5 minutes of fame/infamy.

Glad I'm not raising kids today, and I sure worry for my grandsons. But I will teach them to stand up for them selves. Don't care if people think its wrong or not.

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

well what would he have said if you told him you beat the piss out of a few 13 year old girls for trying to fight you?

in this day and age you have no choice but to get beat up by girls... whats the alternative? equal rights/equal fights

+2 more 
link   

Those attackers are not kids in my book. They need to go straight to jail.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Add Kentucky to their stupidity after Virginia thinking about sending the National guard to enforce it.

Senators Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell want to enforce WHAT?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
But they are taking it to new levels, because they can get away with it. You don't have the parents threatening to spank them, or even their friends parents stepping in and stopping it.

You don't get bullies to stop bullying you by having your mommy and daddy take care of the problem for you unless you have some serious physical/mental handicaps.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420
well what would he have said if you told him you beat the piss out of a few 13 year old girls for trying to fight you?

Not a goddamn effing thing. He taught me to stand up for myself, not be some giant pussy that is someone else's doormat.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Senators Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell want to enforce WHAT?

They better not.

Thats my neck of the woods just across the river.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Why are you assuming he was attacked because of the hat. He wasn't wearing it so? They didn't mention the hat during the attack did they? Or just making a nothing burger into a something burger.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Why, what would he say, it's ok to hit girls?

Because it isn't.
But these girls really need a good beatdown, by a bigger girl. Or some time in juvey.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Why, what would he say, it's ok to hit girls?

Answered already and I have hit a female who was violently assaulting me and destroying my property.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Oh BS. Maybe not today, but when we were young, the whole neighborhood parents were allowed to jump in and yell at all the kids, which made us mind our p's and q's better.

And if it was happening away from home, then your right. Your older brother or sister beat the crap out of the bully.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join