It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Lawmaker Caught Watching Golf on His Laptop During Impeachment Hearing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You must have missed my thoughts before I posted that picture. There's a difference between giving my own thoughts before posting something and someone posting literally nothing except a meme. That was my point, no thought required, just post a meme and only a meme.

But I wouldn't expect you to know the difference. As long as you get that reach around from your buddies you'll believe whatever it takes. 🤗

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I think you stated the point. a reply to: Bluntone22

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Honestly, at least he was watching something thrilling. He could have been watching something boring like news coverage of the impeachment.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Really? You know how on the plane they say turn off your cell phones and electronic device and you always see one person a few seats away completely ignore and keep playing on their phone despite knowing we can all see them? Yeah people think they aren’t personally accountable... a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Really? You know how on the plane they say turn off your cell phones and electronic device and you always see one person a few seats away completely ignore and keep playing on their phone despite knowing we can all see them? Yeah people think they aren’t personally accountable... a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I been a pilot for 40 years.. I never turn my phone to airplane mode... just saying.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Democrat Lawmaker Caught Watching Golf on His Laptop During Impeachment Hearing (VIDEO)

Rep. Cedric Richmond (D-LA) was caught watching a round of golf during the ongoing House Judiciary Committee impeachment hearing on Tuesday night.

Bunker!

Watching Golf ?

Isn't this impeachment suppose to save the Republic from the Sith Lord named Trump ?

ALWAYS time to watch a round of golf during a constitutional crisis people.

Don't know what's worse.

Watching golf or this other stooge saying Trump had Zelensky's daughter in the basement duct taped.

These people are INSANE.

I retort.

You decide.

I'm off to watch some golf.

(lol) Such devoted and responsible servants of the people.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join