It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Lawmaker Caught Watching Golf on His Laptop During Impeachment Hearing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

They're not smart enough to stir the pot by hoping to get busted watching golf during these hearings. It's all a game to them, and this guy is voting to impeach Trump regardless of what comes up so he's not taking this seriously. Shocker you couldn't see that.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

When you have no ammo, resort to memes!

Yep.

How ya doing pot?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Good thing golf doesn't require a lot of attention to keep up with.

But it being the "President's Cup" is interesting, especially since Trump is infamous for his golfing trips.

They know exactly where the cameras are and that they are recording at all times. The Democrats know exactly how to stir the pot, yet another example here.

Really?

You give them too much credit.

link   

originally posted by: neo96

When you have no ammo, resort to memes!

Yep.

How ya doing pot?

LMFAO!

Whoops.

link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I'm off to watch some golf.

I wonder if any were watching old movies of Stormy Daniels too...

Pretty sure the rest were googling Trump pee tapes and trying to enter the links in to congresional records.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

So you're telling me that they don't know that there are cameras everywhere and recording at all times? How could he NOT know considering the whole thing is being packaged and sold to the masses on TV?

You're in denial if you don't think they know about the cameras. He knows what he's doing, the innuendo is all there.

They do a lot of stupid things for stupid reasons.....

1. They do something for a long time and it becomes a norm and so they don't hide it anymore
2. They see themselves above the law, and just don't care if people find out
3. They have a mentality of everyone else is doing it....

Mix these three things together and you have someone so bored with this never ending sham they watch golf or cartoons...lol Don't worry when it is their time to talk they will put on their fighting face and get all emotional.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Smart enough to be in your head right now. 🤣

Are you telling me that he didn't know a camera was recording behind him at a hearing that is nationally #ing televised? You gotta be kidding me. 😂

I think maybe you are the one who isn't smart enough since you seem to be having a hard time grasping basic logic. Seeing how you are relegated to ATS while he is all over the media right now, I'd say he's made a few more "smart" decisions than you in his lifetime. I'm willing to bet he's more successful than you are, more successful than me or probably anyone else who spends their days bitching on ATS.

They know exactly how to stir the pot. Those caught up in the stirring will never admit to being played.
edit on 12/13/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I made a point before posting that, you didn't. You just posted a meme saying "you're wrong" and that's it. No thoughts of your own whatsoever. Akin to sticking fingers in your ears and screaming "lalalala". 😂

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I'm off to watch some golf.

I wonder if any were watching old movies of Stormy Daniels too...

Pretty sure the rest were googling Trump pee tapes and trying to enter the links in to congresional records.

Someone should post a watersports gif on Twitter with Trump's face Photoshopped in.

The Dems would probably use it as evidence.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

No self aggrandizing please.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I wasn't talking about myself. Try reading my post before reacting to it. 👍

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

Are you telling me that he didn't know a camera was recording behind him at a hearing that is nationally #ing televised? You gotta be kidding me. 😂

I think maybe you are the one who isn't smart enough since you seem to be having a hard time grasping basic logic. Seeing how you are relegated to ATS while he is all over the media right now, I'd say he's made a few more "smart" decisions than you in his lifetime. I'm willing to bet he's more successful than you are, more successful than me or probably anyone else who spends their days bitching on ATS.

They know exactly how to stir the pot. Those caught up in the stirring will never admit to being played.

Surely by your mere presence here, you are also being played are you not?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Sure, you can say that. Go for it.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Sure, you can say that. Go for it.

I asked you a question.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Say I was in a group of people that just saw "The Blair Witch Project" soon after it hit theaters and everyone else in the group swore that it was real, that those people were actually murdered in the woods by a witch. Would me calling it a well-crafted hoax be me falling for the hoax?

You tell me.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I write memes on occasion. Perhaps you have seen my work? I do political from time to time but prefer non-political ones like the E. coli tainted Goldfish Crackers one.
edit on 13-12-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You ever seen cricket?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

When you have no ammo, resort to memes! Such an easy out, no thought required.

Have fun being triggered every day by politicians, you have proven time and time again that you're addicted to it. 😂

Ahhh, didn't you post a meme first?

You are special.🤡

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Say I was in a group of people that just saw "The Blair Witch Project" soon after it hit theaters and everyone else in the group swore that it was real, that those people were actually murdered in the woods by a witch. Would me calling it a well-crafted hoax be me falling for the hoax?

You tell me.

If the Blair Witch Project footage was real it would be in an evidence room. Not in your local movie theater.

It's a bad analogy.

So I ask you again. If it's all theatrics then why do you feel the need to spend time to entertain it?

Are you not being played yourself?
edit on 13122019 by Wide-Eyes because: Missed word

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
All these clowns in office, how hard would it really be to form up an army of current patriot military generals/officials, and leaders and mass detain and over throw these treasonous traitors?
It’s pretty obvious what the dems are doing, why not counter it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join