It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omg this PROVES it...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
...Says everyone who’s posted a pic or video of a dot moving in the sky or something they themselves couldn’t explain. The world of UFOs and EBE is a very interesting and fun world to explore, but riddled with misinformation and everyone seems to KNOW the TRUTH yet nobody’s “truth”is the same as the next guy.

Why do we entertain such wildly unproved ideas and more importantly why do folks believe so deeply in aliens without physical evidence they can see for themselves? It seems to have a manor of religious or spiritual aspect to it where these issues are approached and discussed as matters of faith, rather than discussing what is or isn’t. There is a lust for “disclosure”, this idea that daddy government knows all there is about the topic and is slowly giving us drops of truth so we are ready to handle the epic weight of the phenomenon. All these things seem to be feedback loops of lore discussed endlessly where we’ve cemented what is and isn’t without proof to ourselves. I want to believe, I want to see something yet all we have and discuss is people’s beliefs and attempt to explain radar or indiscernible footage of a few pixels moving.

So if we are unable to provide ANY evidence that proves what this phenomena is, can we move forward and instead discuss why our psych seems to need and long for this to be a specific outcome? It’s fascinating how we all seem to “know” something without ever seeing it.

HaHa...Millions of us believe it because we have witnessed the evidence...But you don't believe since you haven't seen...Sucks to be you...

Why do you believe those little white dots in the sky are planets and stars??? What holds them up there??? They should all be falling down...

How/Why do you know those little dots aren't just holes poked into a black background with a light behind it???

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

booooo for the title...

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   

So if we are unable to provide ANY evidence that proves what this phenomena is, can we move forward and instead discuss why our psych seems to need and long for this to be a specific outcome? It’s fascinating how we all seem to “know” something without ever seeing it.

What do you mean by evidence? There is a mountain of evidence. By evidence, do you actually mean "there hasn't been an alien ship landing on the lawn of a countries capital" sort of evidence? Have you actually read through, examined and studied all existing evidence? I sort of doubt it.

We can't explain away what we aren't capable of understanding. There have been a lot of cases that are unsolved, and I doubt presented with the cases, you will cleverly provide the answers. Many people keep demanding the smoking gun, otherwise it's all bunk. Which is a sad way to approach this.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool
HaHa...Millions of us believe it because we have witnessed the evidence...But you don't believe since you haven't seen...Sucks to be you...

Good one!

"Have you seen the saucers?" - Jefferson Airplane

"Yes I have!" - Spiritual Architect

They were here before, no reason to think they have left.
edit on 16-12-2019 by spiritualarchitect because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join