It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Republican Hypocrisy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Dean??? How many sound bytes can the Republicans get having him contradict himself? But I agree, he is the most likely person to win the Dem. nomination.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Seekerof

Like I said, you believe the US populace stands for and supports dishonesty in government.

The economy is stuffed. Look at any set of indicators, and don't even be concerned about the economic cycle or whether Bush was on the brink of a downturn when he was appointed. This administration couldn't manage a corner drugstore without screwing up, and yet the administration is still defended.

Now it is defended on the grounds that "Supposed lies and untruths are OK, we stand firm that we will only be ousted because of our economic mismanagement".

What great policy!

It is obvious. If this administration is not removed, all things considered, then the US populace must stand for and support dishonesty in government, like you said.

* I just changed my 'truths' to 'untruths' in that sentence to agree with what Seekerof said. I won't be changing truths to untruths again. *

[Edited on 10-7-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

MA, seriously, we may differ on opinion alot, but I do find you to be very knowledgeable and genuine. Your humor is quite enjoyable as well as your seriousness and focus.

I can see what your are saying and understand it somewhat, but if Bush gets re-elected it won't and will not be because the American people believe in nor support dishonesty nor stand for dishonesty. That is haphazard at best. Current polls indicate otherwise:
realclearpolitics.com...

I know you don't take me serious when it comes to much
but I personally feel that the American people are more concerned with what I mentioned then screaming for a hanging.....its probably quite obvious to Bush that this is the case also...but again MA, time will tell. Truth can never be denied access to anyone and the truth will surface in due time with due reprocussions of that truth.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Your mission, should you choose to accept it:

My mission is to display the non-sensical and fact-less (substantial) misrepresentation your kind (loser party here) has foisted on the rest of the un-washed here.

Bush has committed no crimes. Has the US government been suspended all of a sudden??? did they vanish....the courts???

Your rapidpost nature gives you no credibility in my eyes.

I see the long term...........very long............and your sick('illin) group of replacements offer no return and zero deposit on the bottle buddy.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 02:13 AM
link   
But I am not a Democrat, and I don't need any replacements. Just the observation that any administration will be better than the current one, that's a truism.

Seekerof did a better job with the mission than you did Tyriffic! At least he pointed out the economic mismanagement of the Bush administration as being a more significant thing for you to focus on than the corruption, deceit, lies, war-mongering, war-profiteering and cover-ups.

However, economic mismanagement is not an impeachable offence. Nobody can remove a government for being totally inept at everything they do, like the Bush administration, except by election.

The grounds for removal need to be more serious, like some of the ones presented to you in your assignment, or other things, like treason. You will need more than one hand to count those, when the counts are counted and recounted at the Bush impeachment hearings.

Keep up with the play, Tyriffic! I am sure there will be some rapid fire posting on these matters by me and others soon, just keep ducking and diving until you get tired and give up. Just like your 'president'.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I wonder what Google thinks of the missing WMDs?

1) Go to Google.com www.google.com...

2) type in (but don't hit return): "weapons of mass destruction"

3) Hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button, instead of the normal "Google
search" button

4) READ what appears to be a normal error message

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
But I am not a Democrat, and I don't need any replacements. Just the observation that any administration will be better than the current one, that's a truism.

Seekerof did a better job with the mission than you did Tyriffic! At least he pointed out the economic mismanagement of the Bush administration as being a more significant thing for you to focus on than the corruption, deceit, lies, war-mongering, war-profiteering and cover-ups.

However, economic mismanagement is not an impeachable offence. Nobody can remove a government for being totally inept at everything they do, like the Bush administration, except by election.

The grounds for removal need to be more serious, like some of the ones presented to you in your assignment, or other things, like treason. You will need more than one hand to count those, when the counts are counted and recounted at the Bush impeachment hearings.

Keep up with the play, Tyriffic! I am sure there will be some rapid fire posting on these matters by me and others soon, just keep ducking and diving until you get tired and give up. Just like your 'president'.

Actually, I am sitting in the cat-bitd seat and those in your camp are reaching and hoping and praying that Bush (and I agree with you about differing admins.) is directly linked to any conspiratorial misconduct. The smugness will decline I am sure. I have no need to duck, since the uproar is being created more than real substance( evidence ) has allowed.
As before, the economy as it stands, will not be enough to oust Bush from office. You want the bottom line- Dems have no one who really interests the electorate. They have no star to shine for 04. Dean is not going to be enough, let alone his running mate for cryin out loud- conjecture as to that could be?!
When talking about treason you have a very high threshold to even come to the table with such an outlandish prop. Forget about it MA, it ain't gonna happen my friend. We missed that one when Bill was getting his party mucho $$$ from The Reds in China. Keep on hating the whole administration as if all were in lock step to destroy your vision of America. Sorry.
This Admin. has faced an event that only one other has (Pearl Harbor) and the resultant shockwaves,i.e. security upgrades (economic impact), corporate malfeaseance (Florished under Clinton) =economic impact; even though you and those in your camp poo-poo this little advertised fact- the trade towers did hold the pursestrings of many major corporations whose losses greatly impacted the infantile growth rate of our economy. Look deeper.
Bottom line. I just chuckle when I hear and see the rantings on this board every day. It warms my heart to see the process at work.
Thanks for the mission, I will not tire. Kirk out.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   
FYI this little table indicates that the economy was growing prior to 1992-when clinton took the Whitehouse. It shows growth under Bush1 and the Republican Administration policy. This digresses I know, yet this shows that clinton did not wave his magic wand of prosperity over the country as some would have us believe....

frwebgate.access.gpo.gov...

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This thread addresses the LIES of the current Bush administration and how no republican will ask for the impeachment of his worthless a$$---stay on topic.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
This thread addresses the LIES of the current Bush administration and how no republican will ask for the impeachment of his worthless a$$---stay on topic.

This thread, like all of your waste of space tirades, is nothing more than another anti-republican spewfest with no hard facts (by you ) to substantiate your child-like tantrums. I gave my take in an above post -

You still won't tell people here what you mean by "shuck and Jive"......cowardly acts deserve no merit.

You hide behind your little computer saying crap like that without knowing the capabilities of, or who you may be talking to on the other end....I'd think carefully my little friend.

[Edited on 10-7-2003 by Tyriffic]

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Grow up and get a life. The only reason why you're harping on what I said so much is because you fear it might be true. If it wasn't, you'd have dropped it a long time ago or brought some insult of your own which you obviously don't have the wit for.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Grow up and get a life. The only reason why you're harping on what I said so much is because you fear it might be true. If it wasn't, you'd have dropped it a long time ago or brought some insult of your own which you obviously don't have the wit for.

Ok.
Unlike you I assume, I am a man, and have been for many years. Also, as a man, I take responsibility for my mistakes when they are pointed out to me. If I offend, I will apologize, unlike you, who has not the capacity to do either- you need to take stock of who you think you are, because you are not all that.

Your second request.
You seem to honestly think the world thinks as you do- bring insult after insult like the playground child you are, and when no insult is forthcoming you ask for one??

I keep harping on this in the hope you will show some guts and say what you really mean by the comment you made. I have revealed it's meaning in a small way already. Your vulgar mind does'nt seem to be able to come to grips with civility in this matter. I can insult you all day and not add a bit of quality to my life- actually, none whatsoever. Calling me an uncle tom reveals the nature of your self-hatred.

Buh bye.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Pardon me if I cover any bases that have already been covered but I only read the first post and next three replies.

The first thing I'd like to point out is the fact that the administration is the one that came forward with the information that the intel on the uranium was in error. It wasn't pulled out by a reporter or a politician from another party. That is the first difference to be brought up in regard to this administration and the last.

Another point to be made is the typical democratic party gameplan of trying to say that the only thing on the last administration is a sex scandal. I feel confident that the democratic team supporters do not think that the republican team supporters are stupid enough to forget everything else and believe that so I assume that they are either A) trying to convince themselves of that in order to quiet their own feelings of guilt, or B) trying to convince others that aren't as aware of the Clinton years that they are this is the case.

AS far as deaths attributed to Bush, don't act as if Clinton is clean, or the democratic party, for that matter. Has Bush blown up an aspirin factory in order to take the heat off his own misconduct? How many people, tents and camels were needlessly destroyed by a barrage of cruise missiles because Bush needed to divert attention from somehewhere else?

To continue toward the hypocrisy of the democratic party, how many democrats were bloodthirsty hawks, declaring that Hussein had to be dealt with and was eager for the dealing to be administered when Clinton was lobbing bombs during those times? Where were they when a real leader was going to do this? Were they singing the same song or did they change their tune.

Careful about the whole hypocrisy thing, your house is made of alot more glass than the Republican house.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Just in case you didnt notice, it wasnt the administration to first point out that the uranium documents were forgeries, but Mohammad ElBaradei at a security council meeting in february. The administration's response was a smear campaign against the inspectors who came out with that fact and ordering bombers to bomb Saddam before more of the truth would be known. And it wasnt the white house that came out with the information that it had been informed about this fact almost a year prior to the state of the union speech, but the CIA. They are even still denying that latter fact.

This administration has too much criminal energy.

[Edited on 10-7-2003 by Maxwell Smart]

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Bill gotta BJ and the whole GOP is ready for a linching on Penn Ave!!!

shrub screws the entire nation and the GOP applauds his audacity!!

And then these dorks say "your no patriot?"
what the hell is that all about?

You question shrub and you're an automatic commie-pinko-fag!!!??????????????????????

Yet for 8 years all the repugnants did was question Clinton, block good ideas from fruition because they helped the majority of real Americans, since his ideas did not line the pockets of the rich GOP 1%!!?

You hypocritical SOB's!!! You all make me sick!!!

Let's hope the next jobs lost to shrubs fleecing of America are those held by his repugnant-nazi's!!!
Then maybe they can feel the truth since they refuse to hear it!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Bush didn't screw the nation.

I will not tollerate Minority Rule.

Some 5% of you think Bush Screwed the Nation, the other 16% don't like Bush just because, and the rest think Bush is doing a good job.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Lies, more lies and (now) 'damned statistics'!

FreeMason:

Please cross-reference with:

* total raw votes received, 2000 Election (in other words, you currently live in minority rule, which must irk you)

* current polling, none of which will show any where near 79% Bush approval rating. Nowhere near.

Always interested in the source, though.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
What is it with the dems and sex? That's all they have on their mind!

Must Bill's deficiencies, shortcomings and illegal problems, not to mention selling of America for personal and party gain be rehashed?

What would be the point? It'd all be ignored again, anyway.

Interesting time to start screaming about presidential shortcomings. The overwhelming silence about the previous administration by the community dems suggests to me that there was silence during their playboy's administration as well. The obvious fact that he placed us where we are today, both economically as well as security-wise is also ignored.

As this fight has been fought before, why is it being dredged up again?

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic

Ok.
Unlike you I assume, I am a man, and have been for many years. Also, as a man, I take responsibility for my mistakes when they are pointed out to me. If I offend, I will apologize, unlike you, who has not the capacity to do either- you need to take stock of who you think you are, because you are not all that.

Your second request.
You seem to honestly think the world thinks as you do- bring insult after insult like the playground child you are, and when no insult is forthcoming you ask for one??

I keep harping on this in the hope you will show some guts and say what you really mean by the comment you made. I have revealed it's meaning in a small way already. Your vulgar mind does'nt seem to be able to come to grips with civility in this matter. I can insult you all day and not add a bit of quality to my life- actually, none whatsoever. Calling me an uncle tom reveals the nature of your self-hatred.

Buh bye.

Ok, I apologize for the cut. Sometines, i see a free shot and i take it, even tho it may be below the belt.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxwell Smart
Just in case you didnt notice, it wasnt the administration to first point out that the uranium documents were forgeries, but Mohammad ElBaradei at a security council meeting in february. The administration's response was a smear campaign against the inspectors who came out with that fact and ordering bombers to bomb Saddam before more of the truth would be known. And it wasnt the white house that came out with the information that it had been informed about this fact almost a year prior to the state of the union speech, but the CIA. They are even still denying that latter fact.

This administration has too much criminal energy.

[Edited on 10-7-2003 by Maxwell Smart]

Put some points up for the home team! Now, I want to know what else this administration has LIED about? Hmmm, which leads to my next question. While Bush mentions those that died on 9-11 in EVERY speech to gain empathy, why does he CONSISTENTLY block congressional inquiries? IS HE LYING ABOUT SOMETHING HERE?

If he blatantly lied about the Iraqi threat, why wouldn't he lie about his knowledge of 9-11?

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Actually you can't get me with that MA, because a President has won without the popular vote before in this country.

It's all about if it is Constitutional or not....the founding fathers KNEW that people could not make the right decisions for themselves all the time, Florida proved it.

I believe their decision was Constitutional and the right one.

Electoral Colleges are devised to make sure the general views of the whole NATION is taken into account, as States.

Not as people.

People have only say in their States, not in the federal government, particularly the executive branch.

Which is why it is imperitive that the Democrats are booted out of office, and federalism is restored completely!

So that the poorely represented Executive Branch does not become a power house of legislation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join