It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Republican Hypocrisy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
What's wrong with America? Really, what's wrong with America? This punk loser Bush just came out and admitted that he LIED to the American people in his State of the Union Address about Iraq and the technology transfer of uranium for processing nuclear warheads from Niger to Iraq. He LIED repeatedly about the chemical and biological weapons of mass destruction for MONTHS. He LIED DAILY about the imminent danger Iraq posed to the United States. He got Condi to LIE. He got Powell to LIE to the United Nations (read: the world). They LIED, and LIED, and LIED, and LIED, and LIED!

Yet, what do the American people do? Nothing.

Where are the Impeachment Hearings from the republicans? Where are the calls for his resignation? No where. Life is normal

Clinton lied about a sex affair and they were ready to hang him from a tree. Bush LIED and 5.500 innocent Iraqis died and 200 American soldiers "that they supposedly support as patriotic Americans" have been killed.

Yet, they say nothing.

This President has defrauded the American people and good men died as a result and they say nothing. When will the republicans stand up FOR ONCE and do the right thing and demand that this man be impeached for the illegal war in Iraq and the needless death of American soldiers.

Don't put your money on that horse b/c Bush and his war-like republican minions are bereft of any form of integrity, morality, and decency. They are ethically challenged and they will continue to march in gestapo-like fashion to the war drums of Bush for the sake of killing and murder.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
YAY!!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Where is the outrage from the republicans as with CLinton? Where is the rage of 'patriotic Americans" as they see our soldiers DIE DAILY (200 and counting) over a LIE? Where?????

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I like people who can spell hypocrisy.

I am outraged. I express my outrage sometimes.

There is not enough outrage in the US at this time.

I haven't done enough reading on HAARP yet, but I understand that certain milkshake additives are lessening righteous anger and resistance (as well as putting breasts on boys from all the hormone supplementation).

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Why are you republicans NOT angry? This isn't just a stain on a dress! This our servicemen dying over a LIE while Bush cuts Veterans Benefits by 25 billion, while praying to God and "supporting the troops."

Where is the sound and fury like you had with Clinton?

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Where is the outrage from the republicans as with CLinton? Where is the rage of 'patriotic Americans" as they see our soldiers DIE DAILY (200 and counting) over a LIE? Where?????

Ok. I'll bite.

You are negligent in your basis for arguement. You are no attorney as some have assumed/believed. I think that when you find the time, errrrrrrrrr the method of RESEARCH, you may reason some of the answers to your questions(?)

I follow you to say, you are no Patriot??

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Actually, I think many Americans are only waking up to the beast they have put in office in the form of the lying, corrupt Bush administration.

The polls are trending the way you would want, Colonel.

But really, I am not sure that thinking Americans have ever felt so shellshocked.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
I like people who can spell hypocrisy.

I am outraged. I express my outrage sometimes.

There is not enough outrage in the US at this time.

I haven't done enough reading on HAARP yet, but I understand that certain milkshake additives are lessening righteous anger and resistance (as well as putting breasts on boys from all the hormone supplementation).

Or maybe the repubublicans have adopted a "learned helplessness." They have been threatened by this thug Bush so long with terrorist threats, the Patriot Act, color warnings, and "the evil doers" that they have started to LIE down and accept anything that their masters say.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic

Ok. I'll bite.

You are negligent in your basis for arguement. You are no attorney as some have assumed/believed. I think that when you find the time, errrrrrrrrr the method of RESEARCH, you may reason some of the answers to your questions(?)

I follow you to say, you are no Patriot??

You're just waiting for a good comeback for the slam I gave you, but in your anger at me, you type nonsense. Focus on the subject and get over it.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Why are you republicans NOT angry? This isn't just a stain on a dress! This our servicemen dying over a LIE while Bush cuts Veterans Benefits by 25 billion, while praying to God and "supporting the troops."

Where is the sound and fury like you had with Clinton?

Hmmm, a basis for arguement must be that I ,errr, Repugnants as you used to say, must rise from the sad ashes of the Clit on legacy...sorry my friend, I don not bite.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
.....besides, Bush will be around for awhile for you to berate since no media-crat has platform that can win the electorate.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Actually, I think many Americans are only waking up to the beast they have put in office in the form of the lying, corrupt Bush administration.

But really, I am not sure that thinking Americans have ever felt so shellshocked.

Well, I wasn't fooled. I KNEW he was lying from the start. The whole idea didn't make any sense it was so laughable. Now, the chickens have come home to roost and we'll see how "righteous" the republicans are when the truth comes out as they were with Clinton.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Admit it, you are no attorney!????

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
i say that we impeach bush!! you should get it started colonel, I mean what can I do they dont even let me vote yet

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
If he blatantly and repeatedly lied about this, I just want to know what ELSE did the Bush adminstration LIE about?

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic
Admit it, you are no attorney!????

I went to Catholic University of America in DC.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Well, I wasn't fooled. I KNEW he was lying from the start. The whole idea didn't make any sense it was so laughable. Now, the chickens have come home to roost and we'll see how "righteous" the republicans are when the truth comes out as they were with Clinton.

First off, I do not think Americans have recovered from the stench that just left office. Bush has a lot of lee way friends.......... your grand conspiracy won't come true as you say.

You are limited in your view; limited in a victim sort of way.

I still have not got your reasoning for
shuck and jive yet...................

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I went to The Ohio State University School of Business................

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Campaign advice #1

To avoid offending the sensibilities of all Republican swinging voters, do not label the current administration's lies as "Republican hypocrisy".

These lies do not belong to all Republicans.

They belong only to the Bush administration.

I understand that it might appear hypocritical that there is insufficient outrage at the clearly criminal and corrupt activity of Bush and his cronies, but you need to isolate the Bush administration - line them up - and shoot them down.

In this case, negative campaigning about Bush will oust him from office, without having to wait for an election. Otherwise, you end up in the trap of "who is a better candidate?"

Obviously, anyone is a better candidate than the unworthy, lying, treasonous Bush and his version of "dignity in the White House".

Get rid of the sucker. And give the war profits back to their rightful owners.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Dude, get a life and get over it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join