It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netflix Gay Jesus to Destroy the image of Christ

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Are you saying he went from gay to bisexual when he went full pedo?
Oops...sorry... binary thinking on my part... so what about the goats?

ganjoa

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: ketsuko

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. It feels like they're trying to phase it out of existence. It pisses me off.

They're not going to phase Thanksgiving out, especially those who love Christmas. If anyone tries, it'll be the left wing because Thanksgiving goes back to the 1600's when slavery was going on.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

It's because they apparently don't make enough money commercializing Thanksgiving. So they super downplay it, and start on Christmas right after Halloween. That way they can commercialize off Christmas and Black Friday, Cyber Monday at the same time.

It's big money, not a left/right issue. Not that big money won't use whichever side will help them monetize everything and eliminate that which they can't monetize.
edit on 12/13/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Leave it to the conservative crowd to get all bent out of shape over comedy.

Netflix regularly represents Christianity in a demonic and perverse manner while through repetition normalizing the blaspheming of Christianity.

Seriously? Take a breath, it's going to be ok.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Thanksgiving?

You mean the holiday celebrating when the white man started exploiting the indigenous peoples of North America?

Why are you so racist???

(
)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Honestly I call it Turkey Day, it's a day I get together with friends or family and devour a bird until I pass out. If my options are be a racist and eat my turkey or not be a racist and not eat my turkey, well guess I'm a racist, sorry turkey, yum.
edit on 12/13/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Some in the LGBTQ have only been going overboard recently. It's been years of positive LGBTQ media coverage that has helped push acceptance of LGBTQ.

It's still only very recent that LGBTQ has been accepted in America. 90's or early 2000's it wasn't even close to what it is now.

Gays never had more support in the past. Coming out as gay in the 90s was much harder than coming out gay today.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Yes, that's a huge part of it as well, but they're not going to phase it out.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Thanksgiving can be put off as giving thanks. There really is no justification for Columbus day... Which still shows our ignorance and unwillingness to accept the true past.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Ok yeah, Columbus Day is dumb.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

And like I said, the intolerance is just as high now as it was then.

The ONLY reason people aren't openly intolerant is because of the bully tactics pushed by the left. You're crazy if you think it's any other reason.

LBTG is about to cross completely over that threshold, though, where they begin pissing everyone off. It's already starting because instead of getting what they wanted and hitting cruise control, they kept their foot on the gas and kept demanding more. It's a product of the current actions of the left that we see everyday.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Thanksgiving can be put off as giving thanks. There really is no justification for Columbus day... Which still shows our ignorance and unwillingness to accept the true past.

But you wouldn't ban it, would you?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Columbus Day is also celebrated by several other countries in North and South America. Why don't you like it?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Meh. Nobody could destroy the image of Christ as sufficiently as the catholic church did.

Maybe you should watch "the Family" instead and pipe up a notch or two, your homophobia is showing.

Just because you're not an advocate for the gay doesn't make you a homophobe. Get your emotions off of your sleeve and stop trying to brand anyone not in your class, you might get more support if you do.

This isn't exactly "just not advocating for something", this is about the destruction of an image. You're a moron if you can't see the homophobia for what it is.

It does imply that being gay alone destroys the image, right? But raping altar boys doesn't seem to be an issue, which is kinda funny tho.
edit on 13-12-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
does this version of Jesus cause the same level of outrage?

or is this version to be lauded?

or is jesus just off limits, sounds a bit Salman Rushdie levels of annoyance going on

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
Why don't you like it?

It's a goofy holiday like St. Patrick's.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The dumbest holiday is New Years Day.

Basically, we're celebrating buying a new calendar.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Hmmm ...

First of all, it's released in Brazil as far as I can tell, your post makes it seem that it was the premier Netflix presentation for Christmas.

Second, it's very obviously low-budget crap INTENDED to be sensational.

Third ... why try to blow this up into "an attack on Christianity"? Don't like it, don't watch it.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The dumbest holiday is New Years Day.

Basically, we're celebrating buying a new calendar.

I'm not doing much on that day except trying to recover.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Nobody advocates raping an altar boy. I fully support throwing those "priests" in prison for ruining those lives. But to counter that, I'll ask why nobody has a problem with Hollywood stars raping child actors, something that has been going on since at least the 80's.

Homophobia is the fear of gays. If you're going to use a term, please use it correctly. Y'all love misusing something when you think it gives you higher ground, much like bigot, sexist, and racist. It makes you look ill informed and ignorant.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join