It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netflix Gay Jesus to Destroy the image of Christ

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Meh. Nobody could destroy the image of Christ as sufficiently as the catholic church did.

Maybe you should watch "the Family" instead and pipe up a notch or two, your homophobia is showing.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

While not all progressive is great in media, it sure helped the masses accept LGBTQ. Whereas before, there was widespread homophobia, hate, and intolerance.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Maybe people would be less pissy about Christmas if it didn't keep expanding in scope every damn year. It's now #ing Christmas from the day after Holloween, not to mention celebrating Christmas throughout #ing July. People are simply Christmassed out. I'm just #ing happy I'm not relying on the radio for travel music in my car anymore.

At this point the only thing I like about Christmas is holiday pay for working on it (which I can't this year due to an injury forcing a Christmas vacation on me), and the pretty decorated houses.
edit on 12/13/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

That's the real problem the implication in society is that it's open season on any majority group. No portrayal or criticism is too vile or out of bounds, but you dare not treat any minority group the same way.

It isn't fair. And it's glaringly obvious.

It's not that I want to abuse minorities or that I want majorities off limits. I simply think we need to decide what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Society needs to be even handed about all of this.

link   
I just wish the same folks defending this would defend the statues that the left tear down because it offends them.

link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Wow -- gay Jesus. So brave and strong. Maybe next year they make zoophilia Jesus where he seduces all the animals to board the Noah's ark; Which is biblically inaccurate of course, but so is gay Jesus so who cares, amirite? This is progress right?

If netflix didnt have all the power rangers shows for my boy Id cancel this garbage. Maybe im better off just buying all the series and dumping it anyway...

I dumped it 2 or 3 years ago when all I kept seeing on the front when I logged in was an anti-white show they wanted me to watch.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Now you're complaining about the retail side of things. That's materialism, not Christianity at all.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah, I'm aware. You guys are the majority, they are walking all over and monetizing your religion, and annoying the # out of people. Do something about it.

link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Meh. Nobody could destroy the image of Christ as sufficiently as the catholic church did.

Maybe you should watch "the Family" instead and pipe up a notch or two, your homophobia is showing.

Just because you're not an advocate for the gay doesn't make you a homophobe. Get your emotions off of your sleeve and stop trying to brand anyone not in your class, you might get more support if you do.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I just wish the same folks defending this would defend the statues that the left tear down because it offends them.

I'm pretty sure quite a few soldiers and generals of the south did happen to be gay.

Or at the very least 'gender fluid'.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You Muricans nearly destroyed all the old prussian statues in Berlin after WW2. Look it up? Not that I'd care, but they had to be buried a few feet deep in order to save them from ... errr... freedom and free speech.

Hypocrites.
edit on 13-12-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

You Muricans nearly destroyed all the old prussian statues in Berlin after WW2. Look it up? Not that I'd care, but they had to be buried a few feet deep in order to save them from ... errr... freedom and free speech.

Hypocrites.

Comparing war time to this?

You're losing and it makes you look small and weak.

try harder.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

While not all progressive is great in media, it sure helped the masses accept LGBTQ. Whereas before, there was widespread homophobia, hate, and intolerance.

No there wasn't. When progressives first made the gay lifestyle into a martyr, people all over the country supported it. When LBTGQ and other liberals started calling everyone names and protesting places like Target for not donating to them, people started backing away slowly. Gays had more support before they started demanding acceptance from everyone. You'd never know it because the media wasn't involved and pushing every negative/twisted plot against gays that they could find. Many of the stories were hoaxes that would get reported, grab national attention, then disappear and never be reported as a hoax. There hasn't been widespread homophobia and hate since the 80's, but there's still just as much intolerance as there ever was.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be super fun to see Muhammad portrayed in such a way?! I wonder when that will happen. I'm gonna hold my breath until it happens.

link   

It's Christmas the day after Halloween because people have gotten back into the spirit of it (outside of progressive peeps), but it has never gone through July. I think you're exaggerating there. Everybody wants us to think about the kids until it's time to think about the kids.

link   

Hypocrites.

Whatever we did to Berlin the Russians did far far worse but that's off topic.

So you endorse generalizing and openly disrespecting a group of people because the catholic church blah blah progressive talking points and stuff. And you actually claim others to be hypocrites?

Gay Moses = antisemitism omg
Gay Mohammad = gunshots and Islamophobia movie banned marches protests violence
Gay Jesus = lol stupid Christians deserve it because they annoy me and stuff.

Hypocrisy

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Most of the people shopping are secular. Convince them.

Our family tradition is that Christmas doesn't start until after Thanksgiving. So I am doing what I can.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. It feels like they're trying to phase it out of existence. It pisses me off.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Clearly Jesus was not gay.

Genesis 9:7

Go forth and multiply.

It's a biological impossiblity for two adams to procreate.

edit on 13-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Christianity must not be that great if it can be destroyed by movies and jokes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join