It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netflix Gay Jesus to Destroy the image of Christ

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   
This years Netflix Christmas special is “The First Temptation of Jesus Christ.”

Jesus is a gay man who brings his boyfriend Orlando home to meet the parents, "Mary and Joseph," on his 30th birthday.

Netflix regularly represents Christianity in a demonic and perverse manner while through repetition normalizing the blaspheming of Christianity.

The LGBT community has expressed dislike for the film because of the movie’s stereotypical portrayal of gay men.

The First Temptation of Jesus Christ

www.youtube.com...

Last year’s Christmas special, Jesus was portrayed as a sadistic, homicidal, hedonistic drunkard who hated to pray. The disciples are hungover and their messiah is missing. It won an emmy for best comedy.

The Last Hangover, a parody of “The Hangover.”

www.youtube.com...

Over 1 million people join petition demanding Netflix remove Christmas satirical comedy which suggests Jesus was gay

www.nydailynews.com...< br /> A new Netflix Christmas special has mobilized over one million nearly incredulous viewers who say they are appalled by the streaming service’s portrayal of a possibly gay Jesus, according to the Brazilian newspaper Folha de S.Paulo. They have signed a petition against the streaming of the Netflix Brazil-produced show for “seriously offending Christians,” and they took to social media to express their disgust.

Last i looked on Netflix it was littered with Bangladesh trans-gendered films, so I guess it's no big deal if your a liberal atheist.

To be fair, I wonder if Netflix will show other world religions in a negative perverse way?

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
It’s just a comedy movie

Christians will move on. Not a biggy.

Seems like it’s most definitely ok to poke fun at a religion though. Right?

Any religion? Wink wink.

I imagine an uproar by those who applaud the criticism of Christianity if this was a comedy movie about the gay mohammed. During ramadan.

They’ll be along soon, hopefully, to defend the Christians because they’re not hypocrites..........

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Any religion? Wink wink.

I imagine an uproar by those who applaud the criticism of Christianity if this was a comedy movie about the gay mohammed. During ramadan.

They’ll be along soon, hopefully, to defend the Christians because they’re not hypocrites..........

Exactly... but I didn't want to say it.... they're pretty fanatical about chopping heads off.
Maybe that's why Netflix is so bias. ; )

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

It’s just a comedy movie

Any religion? Wink wink.

You get a little blowback when you make fun of Christians you get blown up when you make fun of Muslims, remember Charlie Hebdo?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

right on.... here is a dude that covers it pretty good.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Ignorable so-called comedy drivel.

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
To be fair, I wonder if Netflix will show other world religions in a negative perverse way?

I am quite curious of these other world religions. Which planets are you aware of the religions of? You are not going to insult the Great Prophet Zarquon are you? Do not even think about insulting the Great Green Arkleseizure.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Ha haaaaa, even the opening sentences on that video are hilarious.

When netflix has Christian death threats and an attack on their headquarters (they won’t), I’m sure we’ll hear the usual defenders on here saying
“Well it’s their own fault, they knew how Christians would react”

Like during the Hebdo incident when we didn’t hear them saying “this disgusting belief system shouldn’t be tolerated” and then insulting all kinds of things about the religion like we see when there’s pedophile priests exposed.

I’m fine with people criticising Christianity. I’m fine with them mocking it and I’m even fine with people insulting Christianity, becasue I’m an azzhole.

But when those very same people pizz and moan when they hear absolutely legitimate criticism, mockery and insults directed at the most hateful, intolerant ideology that has ever existed. I shake my head.

Sorry for kind of derailing it a bit

Heil Mary
edit on 13 12 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

It’s just a comedy movie

Any religion? Wink wink.

You get a little blowback when you make fun of Christians you get blown up when you make fun of Muslims, remember Charlie Hebdo?

Didn't you know, Muhammad was gay until he discovered children, then he went full pedo.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Good point... it's time to awaken our fellow-soldiers of Christ, The Knights Templars!

a reply to: [post]beyondknowledge[/post]

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Ignorable so-called comedy drivel.

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

I am quite curious of these other world religions. Which planets are you aware of the religions of?

Bizarro World, SJW LGBTQ CIA leftist religions

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Lmao soldiers of Christ 😅 the guy couldn't even get out of a crucifixion how's he going to command an army.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Christianity has been poked fun of countless times. Is a new comedy going to change anything?

And when it comes to making fun of Islam... well.. even south park didn't do that. At least not directly.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I'm Christian and I don't feel offended but I found it stupid, like many other NETFLIX shows.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Were those movies even made in the US? What language were they speaking?

Meh, it looked low budget and boring. I say let the free market handle it. People can speak with their wallets.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Gay Jesus + Iron Man is a black girl = I'm out.

Cya society

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Leftists,SJWs love to target Christianity because they are an easy target and know Christians wont create a backlash. Although this claim that Jesus was gay is idiotic at best.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Iron Man black girl.
New Batman black dude.

Seems like someone in hollywood has a race obsession. As for the new Iron man featuring that girl i don't think it would last very long. It wont be long before marvels bring back the original iron man.

Hollywood are cucks it seems.
edit on 13-12-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

Like I said, I'm just gonna check out of society.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: ChefFox

Like I said, I'm just gonna check out of society.

Here's some music to check out to.....

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Ever think that Christianity is a easy target because most Christians will laugh it off and not threaten to murder everyone involved in a film (or in the past...a cartoon?).

A majority belief system that people do not go murder rampage over if mocked or questioned.

(post by Starhooker removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join