It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lol World must reach Peak Meat by 2030

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Lentils and chick peas are a fraction of the cost of meat pound for pound.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I know vegans who've been doing it for 20+ years who lead very active lifestyles. Seems they don't need it at all.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
They're idiots.

Seriously.

Those jacksnips have exactly zero right to call themselves scientists.

Here's an enlightening read.

At the peak of the growing season, says NASA, the Midwest U.S. corn belt is the most productive place on Earth—there's more photosynthesis going on here than even in the Amazon.

Your being LIED to.
edit on 13-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I might say a "Win^3"

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

They can reach for my Peak Meat now.

Thank you for giving me something to grin about this early in the day.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I got their peak meat, hangin'.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I've recently been researching the carnivore diet. I found this video very interesting. This is a woman in her 40's doing OMAD. She had been keto and then switched to a OMAD carnivore diet. A few YouTube trolls were harassing her that is was unhealthy, so they went to Canada and paid for a full body MRI using the most advanced MRI available today. The doctor tells her that from the MRI alone he would guess her age to be in her teens.....not in her 40's. They video the whole consultation where he is filtering through the different parts of her body on the screen and explaining everything, even comparing hers to his own. Very informative. As much as we want to believe that Doctors know best....they really don't know much at all about how different ways of eating and nutrition affect our health.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Ummm..not to mention...

All that cauliflower...and legume...(beans)...and brussel sprouts...etc. ad nauseum...

Turns them vegans into flatulence factories...

Vegans are the number one producer of green house gasses...such intestinal fortitude...dude...

Perhaps veganism should be slain on the alter of Anthropogenia…

YouSir

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Lentils and chick peas are a fraction of the cost of meat pound for pound.

They should be a fraction of the cost because who in the hell wants to eat lentils and chick peas as their primary meal? Maybe as a side dish to some BBQ ribs you could choke them down.
edit on 13-12-2019 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Lengua is good, real good, but it can't beat buche for me.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The letter said that when grazing land is not required or is unsuitable for horticulture or arable production, it should, where possible, be repurposed by restoring native vegetation such as forest, which acts as a "carbon sink." A carbon sink is anything that absorbs more carbon that it releases, according to the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO).

Can you explain why this is a bad thing ?

It's not if you let the pigs roam free underneath to forage. Ever taste a good Spanish ham that fed on acorns?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

The letter said that when grazing land is not required or is unsuitable for horticulture or arable production, it should, where possible, be repurposed by restoring native vegetation such as forest, which acts as a "carbon sink." A carbon sink is anything that absorbs more carbon that it releases, according to the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO).

Can you explain why this is a bad thing ?

Simply because when trees burn they emit all the carbon they stored.

If we go by the tree-hugger's bible (California regulations) then we will grow a lot of trees, not be able to clear them because of the flatulent glowing beetle or something and then more of America will have the same spectacular wildfires California enjoys every year.

It's a long-term disaster.

Are you really trying to argue growing trees is a long term disaster for the environment ?

We're telling you that when you do it the way Cali has with no real forest management practice, you open the door to wildfire disasters.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

It may reach that, but not because of choice.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Vegans: its bad to eat anything from a animal

Me: so why is there a ecoli warning on your vegetables

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Pitty
edit on 13-12-2019 by james5848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

Why bother , AOC says we are down to 9 years anyway . Have a burger with dairy cheese

They forget - humans fart too.

Human farts are as lethal as cow farts once you have enough people together.

Eliminate cow farts, and what is the next logical steps - why eliminate people farts by eliminating people.

This is real, I'm sure ATS members already know the next step for the climate change activists: www.nbcnews.com... : Human extinction to save the environment.

Have a child "How Dare You!" People fart and destroy the environment! www.newsmax.com...

edit on 12/13/19 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I guess if we start eating vegans it will be a win win.

That would be a start. Vegans are probably tasty once grilled over some charcoal and barbequed.

ten out of ten cannibals agree long pig is really good..once you toss out the brain meat and spinal meat so you dont get those shakes.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I know vegans who've been doing it for 20+ years who lead very active lifestyles. Seems they don't need it at all.

It is ok for adults, but did you know that if small children are put on a vegan diet it inhibits their brain development?

I taught Child Development in Univ, now retired. Vegan diets won't kill children IF parents ensure they get the right mix of proteins. But it is the protein from animal sources that have what is needed for optimal brain development.

Maybe that explains today's vegans, they were raised by vegans and were denied animal products from birth.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The good news is that, by the looks of it, the global-warming-ists have taken their agenda too far, alienating the majority of intelligent life. I was so heartened after reading through the comments on Daily Mail on this topic to see that people aren't buying the bs. What was surprising to me, though, were the comments about Agenda 21 and the Georgia Guidestones and how many people agreed.
www.dailymail.co.uk...-comments

Perhaps the best comment of all:

"OK Doomer."

Keep pushing this tripe, lol, you'll make conspiracy theorists of us all yet!
edit on 13-12-2019 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

What the hell does it matter if you eat soy? Unless you buy into the fake news that it lowers testosterone.

I have no problem with anyone eating soy... I said I would not want to be called "soy boy" lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join