It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lol World must reach Peak Meat by 2030

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
You heard it. We must reach Peak Meat by 2030 according to the climate change worshipping nut cases. They can reach for my Peak Meat now. I am not giving up meat because they have lost their minds. They can eat Tofu everyday and kiss my meat eating @$$.

amp.cnn.com...

The scientists called on governments to identify the largest emissions sources or land-occupiers in the livestock sector and set reduction targets to help fight the risk of global temperatures rising by more than the "safe" limit of 1.5-2 degrees Celsius above pre-industrial levels.

What a wonderful future they envision where we are all riding bikes and eating food we don't want so they can maybe (not really) control the entire Earth's climate. So they expect us to pay all kinds of new taxes, destroy the world economy, eat a bunch of damn plants. Like the world won't break down into a global civil war when they try to enforce their lunacy.
edit on 12-12-2019 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2019 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

I guess if we start eating vegans it will be a win win.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

That would be a start. Vegans are probably tasty once grilled over some charcoal and barbequed.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Why bother , AOC says we are down to 9 years anyway . Have a burger with dairy cheese

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

Why bother , AOC says we are down to 9 years anyway . Have a burger with dairy cheese

Yeah!
And fukashima was going to kill us twice by now...
Screw it, I'm getting a steak.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I've heard that if you marinate a Vegan properly with a little bit of beef broth and some liquid smoke then they don't end up so chewy.

Perhaps we should check with Augustus on the subject...

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Most of my diet is vegetarian, but I'll never quit eating meat. It's the holidays. We're 4 days in on the week and I've already eaten two Ribeyes and a bunch of brisket.

I think I'll do beef tongue tacos tonight... Mmm, my favorite tacos.

If the world ends I have no regrets.

edit on 12-12-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

My instapot tenderizes a chewy piece of beef but still tends to be a bit stringy.
Maybe just eat the tender parts and use the rest for burgers and dog food.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

That is just terrible, no word's fail me, that is exactly what a vegetarian cannibal would say.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

My instapot tenderizes a chewy piece of beef but still tends to be a bit stringy.

To go totally off-topic for a second...

I love my Instapot.

Back on topic... what if a Vegan just tastes like kale and bitter tears and anger and soy beverages?

Do you think you can overpower that taste with some white pepper and a little Montreal steak seasoning?

~pondering~

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

That is just terrible, no word's fail me, that is exactly what a vegetarian cannibal would say.

Well just remember.
Vegetarians are the ones that want their vegetables to taste like meat.
I don't want my meat to taste like vegetables...

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

More garbage drivel by PC SJW ecofascists demanding we follow their vegan religion, so that they can feel good about their dumb choices!

At worst, if farming and overpopulation are the issue, then GUESS WHAT:
- FARMING AND OVERPOPULATION ISSUES SHOULD BE DEALT WITH *LOCALLY * BY THE SHYTEHOLE COUNTRIES THAT HAVE THEM !

Neither of these issues are present in the developed world, so it is NOT for us to destroy our present farming and our population to be made to pay for it!

Why should we suffer for THEIR gross mismanagement and irresponsibility?

That would be like sending good motorists to jail instead of the drunk drivers.
edit on 12-12-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Back on topic... what if a Vegan just tastes like kale and bitter tears and anger and soy beverages?

Do you think you can overpower that taste with some white pepper and a little Montreal steak seasoning?

~pondering~

Oh for sure. Some greens, some bitters, some soy sauce, and some questionable meat? You're well on your way to a Chinese stir fry right there.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

That could be an issue.
My wife has always told me that sharks don't like the taste of humans...
I always point out that the only way sharks would know that is to taste a human...

Quite the conundrum

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Well just remember.
Vegetarians are the ones that want their vegetables to taste like meat.
I don't want my meat to taste like vegetables...

And therin lies the quandary...

So we have people who want to eat vegetables that taste like meat but they probably taste like vegetables and we want them to taste like meat...

I think it's just better all the way around to kill the animals that eat the Vegan's vegetables and eat the animals instead.

Thereby protecting the Vegan's food supply and getting what we want too.

Without involving cannibalism.

Win/Win!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: Lumenari

~pondering~

Oh for sure. Some greens, some bitters, some soy sauce, and some questionable meat? You're well on your way to a Chinese stir fry right there.

Quoted for excellence.

Although a Vegan taco would be right up there too...

Wait.

That's racist now.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

The letter said that when grazing land is not required or is unsuitable for horticulture or arable production, it should, where possible, be repurposed by restoring native vegetation such as forest, which acts as a "carbon sink." A carbon sink is anything that absorbs more carbon that it releases, according to the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO).

Can you explain why this is a bad thing ?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I can't understand Vegans, I mean I can definitely understand there sentiment but we need meat, they think they can live healthy without it but have you seen how hard it is to provide enough nutrient's without it, by the time they have beaten the plant's and fungi into submission they have probably produce more greenhouse gas than the animal's they use that argument against ever did and more methane.

We need meat, there was even a recent study that suggests we need to eat at least some meat for our brain's as there is a source of enzyme that we simply can not find in any plant material that our brain's need.

The only problem I have with meat is animal welfare, I think we definitely need to consume some meat but perhaps we would be healthier if we cut down how much we do consume, during WW2 the British were severely rationed but by the end of the war the population were the healthiest they had ever been, today we are fatties like myself I have to admit and eat far too much of the bad stuff.

But Vegan's can take it too extreme's, we need meat, fish and dairy just perhaps not as much as we do actually eat today (I am like that doctor that gives a prescription but can't follow it himself so this is just a generalization).

I do absolutely though understand there sentiment and probably could not kill the animal myself being a tamed supermarket fed human being, animals are more aware than we like to accept, sometime's they will do anything they can to escape going to the abattoir and Pig's are actually far more intelligent than your pet dog.

That does not mitigate the fact we need at least some meat in our diet.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The letter said that when grazing land is not required or is unsuitable for horticulture or arable production, it should, where possible, be repurposed by restoring native vegetation such as forest, which acts as a "carbon sink." A carbon sink is anything that absorbs more carbon that it releases, according to the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO).

Can you explain why this is a bad thing ?

Simply because when trees burn they emit all the carbon they stored.

If we go by the tree-hugger's bible (California regulations) then we will grow a lot of trees, not be able to clear them because of the flatulent glowing beetle or something and then more of America will have the same spectacular wildfires California enjoys every year.

It's a long-term disaster.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
In the coming global apocalypse, when every cow, pig, sheep, kangaroo, koala, rabbit, hamster, rat, fish and all of creation has been devoured by the scavenging hordes of primitive man with iphone cases on the mantle piece of his wooden hut, and all that is left are the strangers who pass by for you to consume, and even they are then gone, and all that is left is the small community you refuse to eat.

Those cockroaches will be mighty tasty

But by then, they'll be irradiated and the size of dogs, and you can suck the gooey slimy puss out of them like marrow from a bone.

*sinister grin*

I think I'd rather eat my own limbs, first.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join