It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BRAVO to the British population for electing the strongest Conservative majority since Thatcher !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+66 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Congrats are in order for our British friends for rejecting the LIES of just about every major media outlet, some that were FALSELY claiming that there was only a 6% difference between the Tories and Labour, others again FALSELY pushing the narrative that Corbyn could be the next PM.

The people of the UK have sent a STRONG mandate for Brexit and for FREEDOM from the utterly undemocratic, corrupt and failing EU.

Bravo!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Is it true Great Knight?
Can a penitent man pass?
Rather, Is this man at least penitent privately.

S&F
Silence is golden

edit on 12-12-2019 by Wildmanimal because: add value and content

+27 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hear, hear...great job, Mates! I know you will come out of this stronger than ever. Is your lying traitorous media having a meltdown? I LOVE it when that happens.

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Wow.. mobile.twitter.com...

A preview of our 2020 Trump Republican Landslide victory?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I guess that's that. They do want Brexit.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Did I grok correctly some info I saw earlier that the British use paper ballots?
edit on 12-12-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
so i know not much about UK elections and with all the musical chairs the leaders been going through does this mean like hes finally the leader? and that i guess brexit is finally happening or are they gonna have like 5 more elections?

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I guess that's that. They do want Brexit.

The only people who doubted that were the MP's in Parliament......

The majority of who wanted to REMAIN and tried to make out they were

keeping the ignorant people from *a fate worse than death*

They (the MP's) are getting their 'comeupance' now

+43 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Judging from American news media, Britain hates trump....
So what do Brit's do?
Elect there own version of trump...
Then elect enough conservatives to help him out...

Lolololol

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
All I'm hearing is that it "is very close." So when do final numbers come out? I mean, it's already Friday in the UK, right?

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
That's because American news media have been monitoring British news media. The common factor is that both men are hated by news media types. There's a lot of overlap between the British haters of Trump and the British haters of Boris.

edit on 12-12-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Not even close

“Landslide” will be redefined in the Trump re-election

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Congratulations. You have your own Trump now. The more they push back, the more the people speak out. It seems to be a growing world wide movement.

Someone forgot about the PEOPLE.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Its a dark and desperate night for the UK.

We had truly appalling choices....the leaders of ALL the major party's are thoroughly unfit for high office.

The thing is, this has been more of an anti-Corbyn vote than anything else.
Its a call for The Labour Party to return to its core values and represent their traditional core support.

I can not emphasise just how unfit for office any of the options were.

Personally I'm a passionate Brexit supporter.....Boris Johnson is going to force an appalling Brexit deal on us and he represents everything I hate about this country.....yet unbelievable he was the least damaging choice.

We're well and truly #ed and I suspect that in a few years time many people might look back on this night with deep regret.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I'm seeing where the pound surged--and the euro faltered--on the exit poll news.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler
Remember that they are counting votes by hand. The timing of the final result has always been affected by the fact that the votes of urban constituencies are counted immediately, overnight, while the votes in rural seats might be left until the morning. Since Labour have traditionally been strongest in urban seats, and the Conservatives in rural seats, the effect is that the Labour total always goes into the lead first, as now, and the Conservative total takes time to catch up. If they were going to win a narrow majority, they might not overtake the Labour total before lunchtime.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Its a dark and desperate night for the UK.

We had truly appalling choices....the leaders of ALL the major party's are thoroughly unfit for high office.

The thing is, this has been more of an anti-Corbyn vote than anything else.
Its a call for The Labour Party to return to its core values and represent their traditional core support.

I can not emphasise just how unfit for office any of the options were.

Personally I'm a passionate Brexit supporter.....Boris Johnson is going to force an appalling Brexit deal on us and he represents everything I hate about this country.....yet unbelievable he was the least damaging choice.

We're well and truly #ed and I suspect that in a few years time many people might look back on this night with deep regret.

I remember thinking the British would remember this night with deep regret when then decided to join the EU.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

(CNN)Boris Johnson's election gamble appears to have paid off. Brexit seemed to be firmly back on track Thursday after an initial exit poll suggested his Conservative Party was on course to secure a large majority -- 86 seats -- in the House of Commons.The exit poll, conducted for the UK's main broadcasters, predicted the Conservatives would win 368 seats, well ahead of Labour's 191. The Scottish National Party is projected to win 55 seats, with the Liberal Democrats securing 13. Reacting to the exit polls, Johnson thanked the Conservative Party's voters, candidates and volunteers. "We live in the greatest democracy in the world," he tweeted.
so if he wins like it looks like he is does this mean now they get brexit? or again will there be like more and more elections as all ive seen of UK elections is rotating politicans for years now

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas
The difference now is that he's already reached an agreement with the EU leadership, and just needed a disciplined majority to get it through Parliament. That should now be possible on time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join