It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Correct Me If I Am Wrong Here

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Given that I am getting old now and my memory may be playing tricks on me but I seem to remember something about shady dealings between the democratic party and the hillary clinton campain. That was 4 years ago and I thought, at that time, I remember hearing that the d party was virtually broke and near bankruptcy. Just 4 years ago hilldog almost single-handedly brought down the democratic party.
So how are their finances now? Are they going this route because of financial difficulties? I'm wondering if just being broke is one of their prime motivators here.
Personally, I'm laughing my arse off watching this 3 ring circus. I'll bet Trump is as well. He's sitting back laughing his fool head off. No wonder the democrats hate him.
Well, the suckers are desperate. If this doesn't work, one of them has a suicide vest on. That will do the trick, for sure.
Trump had better keep a close eye on nadler. He has extra room now that he has lost 250 pounds.
shiff is having superpowerful lasers implanted in his eyes.
pilosi is going to stutter and wave him to death with her hand gestures. She is going to drown him with spittal.

Well Shoot, this didn't turn out serious at all, did it?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

I agree the impeachment is a joke and doomed to fail.
Truthfully I think the dems know its the only way they can win the 2020 election.

Just look at the people attempting to grab the democratic nomination.
They are about as exciting as a burlap sack full of cats.
Lots of noise, not much else.

But let's be totally honest here.
Other than trump, what republican is more likable than any of the dem's?

As for the Democratic Party being broke,,,,
Politicians always find other people's money to spend.. Favors ain't cheap..

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Well Charles it is quite serious.
We all hoot and chuckle, but in all
seriousness, this has been a dangerous op.
The weaponization of Intel, Justice, Media,
and more against a duly elected sitting
president and thus The American Citizens
who voted for him.
Now a farce of impeachment on The Taxpayer Dime.
This is an unprecedented abuse of power of the likes
I have never witnessed in my lifetime.
I doubt someone of your wise age has either.

S&F
Seasons Greetings to You and Yours!

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
It's a fact. Trump certainly does stand out in the crowd.
Personally, I think the democratic party may be gasping their last breaths here. There is way to much anger in that party for it to survive much longer. Just look at the candidates. Not one qualified in the entire lot.
As I see the situation, truth is beginning to prevail and the rats and roaches are running for cover.
If the insanity continues, I'm beginning to doubt our civilization will outlast Rome. But it will last long enough that I will have a nice graveside service.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

At least the Nadler n Pelosi show keep me reminded of just how much
work God has left to do on me. But with that kind of arrogance around
I know there won't be much progress either.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

We are all wrong.

It is the human condition.

Stand corrected.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
It seems that the Democrats in the House are unable to do anything, but, gossip, make up new lies, and attack the peoples choice. They don't perform any work anymore.

This is all they can do, because, at any business in the private sector, they would have been fired long ago

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

You should ask Nancy to pray for you. Im sure she wouldn't mind. She prays for President Trump every night before bedtime

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

You should ask Nancy to pray for you. Im sure she wouldn't mind. She prays for President Trump every night before bedtime

Ya that outta help!

edit on 12-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Hillary did convince many Democratic contributers to give her campaign money instead of giving it to the democratic party to help their congressmen. The Democrats were broke for a few years. The Democrats are going down the tube if they don't stop being so deceiving, the few far left liberals there are in this country will not get them elected. I know lots of Democrats that are sick of the crap the House is pulling, none of them even want to discuss this subject, most of the Democrats I know personally say that these are just Trumped up charges that the Democrats are using for political gain.

After Trump got elected, lots of Democrats were all fired up thinking the country was going to collapse. They have seen it improving ever since and now know not to believe BS from the Democratic party anymore, they just take it with a grain of salt and slip it into the trash can without consuming the crap they are peddling. They are still Democrats, but are fed up with Washington, they still vote Democrat in local locations if the candidates are about equal.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

Now a farce of impeachment on The Taxpayer Dime. This is an unprecedented abuse of power of the likes I have never witnessed in my lifetime.

This bears repeating!

I have never witnessed such an abuse of power in my 56 years on this planet! Incomprehensible!!

I only hope the voters in this country show their retribution at election time!! It's time for pitchforks and torches!

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Indeed. The Manimal has a way with words.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

You obviously have the DNC and congress mixed up.
They are two separate identities.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
That is absurd. I don't have anything mixed up when it comes to the criminality of the democratic party and it's national leadership.
But I do posit that you are completely deluded by them.

edit on 13-12-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I agree the impeachment is a joke and doomed to fail.
Truthfully I think the dems know its the only way they can win the 2020 election.

Eh? All they are doing is setting up for the biggeslt landslide loss (against the demwits) in history.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Too many psychopathic sociopaths
at the helm of that shipwreck.
I'm really surprised Nutty Nancy
has not yet thrown her best "Shifty"
student under the bus and instead
put her own legacy in historical danger.

Christmas Cheers to You and Yours!

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
It seems that the Democrats in the House are unable to do anything, but, gossip, make up new lies, and attack the peoples choice. They don't perform any work anymore.

This is all they can do, because, at any business in the private sector, they would have been fired long ago

bills are waiting to be passed by the senate, Moscow mitch have refused to bring up most for a hearing, let alone for debate, even though they have passed in the house....but...why would a trumper tell the truth here...foolish me...keep listening to righties, don't pay attention to the actual bills signed by the house and sent over to the senate...I guess this requires too much brain power to process.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Yea, when she doesn't just pass out stone cold drunk.
Back to the OP..
The DNC Has Spent More Money Than It’s Raised This Year
www.bloomberg.com...

Bloomberg news of all places, they blame everything but there bankrupt ideology.
Something to keep an eye on, good find.

originally posted by: carsforkids

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

bills are waiting to be passed by the senate, Moscow mitch have refused to bring up most for a hearing, let alone for debate, even though they have passed in the house....but...why would a trumper tell the truth here...foolish me...keep listening to righties, don't pay attention to the actual bills signed by the house and sent over to the senate...I guess this requires too much brain power to process.

Was that Moscow Mitch that did that Uranium One deal with Putin, or was it Hillary? Hopefully, if they ever bomb he daughter, and grand kid with it, they will be far enough away to write a short thank you note to the old witch for killing them for profit eh?

top topics

join