It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Huckabee asked to chair Trump 2024 election?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I am going to have to watch this tonight. I am wondering if it is just a ploy for viewership and a similar situation when the other outlets proposed Pelosi would get in.

Anywho.....this should make some serious mental breakdowns occur...

edit on Thu Dec 12 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE NEEDED ASAP

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on Fri Dec 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Added source

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

LOL , President Trump Possibly a 3 Term President ? The Dems WILL GO Over the Cliff in Mass if that Happened ........LOL

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

LOL , President Trump Possibly a 3 Term President ? The Dems WILL GO Over the Cliff in Mass if that Happened ........LOL

I know.....that is why I'm torn between this just being a ultimate troll or if he was seriously asked to do this.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Violates the 22nd Amendment to the US Constitution. Can't be done unless the amendment is repealed, which would take an amendment. Not gonna happen.
edit on 12/12/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Per the Democrats, this term was "illegitimate," they claim he didn't win the election, and they refuse to acknowledge he is holding the office, calling him an occupier or worse... so it wouldn't exactly be kosher to count it against the 22nd Amendment's clear definition of holding the office, now would it?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Hey , if FDR could do it , why not Another President ? Unless they Changed the Law regarding 3 Terms since FDR ?

edit on 12-12-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Hey , if FDR could do it , why not Another President ? Unless they Change the Law regarding 3 Terms since FDR ?

FDR is why they made the 22nd amendment.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

They're just having fun, or as the English say, "Taking the piss".

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

That video is freaky but so true. I'm wondering where our interests lie in the future. Going to be a great ride to 2024. There is a reason for the constitution even though some feel it doesn't exist.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hey if the GOP want to put all their funds towards a candidate that can't legally win I say go for it!

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Violates the 22nd Amendment to the US Constitution. Can't be done unless the amendment is repealed, which would take an amendment. Not gonna happen.

Not when the republicans will have the House and Senate. The Democrats have killed themselves. Unless a viable party can step up and challenge the Republicans, this might become a reality.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I heard somewhere that what was happening could cause trump to repeat his first term.
I don't know what they were talking about and never heard of such a thing but they were serious....IDK.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I can tell you something good that has come out of all of this. I do like how the Democrats love for the Constitution of the U.S. has risen dramatically in the last 3 years.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
I heard somewhere that what was happening could cause trump to repeat his first term.
I don't know what they were talking about and never heard of such a thing but they were serious....IDK.

Well when he was fighting a coup and also got our economy working right, it would make sense to see what he could do unimpeded for four extra years.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The new whig party lmfao 😂😂😂

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I saw a lot of powdery white long curly heads when I read that :/

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

WHIG PARTY!

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Here is who he will be running against.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Not when the republicans will have the House and Senate. The Democrats have killed themselves. Unless a viable party can step up and challenge the Republicans, this might become a reality.

No, it will not. Like I said, the 22nd amendment prohibits more than 2 terms. It doesn't matter if the GOP holds both houses. They still cannot override the Constitution with a vote. The only way to override it is to repeal it, just like they did with prohibition. And that would require a vote in each state with 75% approving. The GOP might very well win the presidencey in 2024, but not with Trump.

This is basic civics you ought to have learned in high school.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

No, it will not. Like I said, the 22nd amendment prohibits more than 2 terms. It doesn't matter if the GOP holds both houses. They still cannot override the Constitution with a vote. The only way to override it is to repeal it, just like they did with prohibition. And that would require a vote in each state with 75% approving. The GOP might very well win the presidencey in 2024, but not with Trump.

This is basic civics you ought to have learned in high school.

All true.

However, it seems they have an "angle".

Let's see what it is before making a determination one way or the other.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join