It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BUSTED** Journalist(s) caught on camera committing crime during impeachment hearing!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yep - Matt Gaetz just started with a point-of-order and advises Reuters photographer Josh Roberts approached the republicans desk and took photos of notes and was subsequently removed from the hearing...because dodgy.

Good riddance asshole..

Really?

I like my journalists like I like my raccoons. Racking through other people's garbage.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: neo96

I heard that yesterday.
Too bad its not a sham though.
They are doing this.
Its his legacy.
It is after all a great honor to belong to such an exclusive group of men right?

How can you make so many mindless posts without even reading or seeing what any of this is about? 6 pages in and all the news articles and videos have been posted and yet you're still here near the end of the thread "speculating" on what happened. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad. 6 pages in with all the info out and you still find a way to post 4 times in a row with speculation. It was a Dems notes he was taking pics of anyways lmaoooooo

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I'd wager that if notes were left out in the open, it was with the express hope they would be photographed. Anyone with half a brain cell puts away notes they don't want leaked before walking out of a room full of people with cameras and an agenda.
edit on 13-12-2019 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekner

Stop trying to make sense of it

She doesn't come to where you work and start telling you how to do your job

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Did they delete said photo's?
What am I saying, they sent it to their handlers as they were taking them...
edit on 13-12-2019 by GreenGunther because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

Somebody mentioned that mirror sd cards of some sort exists, in that it sends pictures to cloud for storage. Not sure if it was employed here or not, i just hadn't heard of them before and thought it was interesting.
edit on 12/13/2019 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead
Yeah, these DSLR's have built in wifi these day's, connect to the hotspot in your pocket and it's all safe in the cloudy cloud.

But yeah, even if you use an iphone or android, it's all instantly up-loadable.
Ze future is a little scary.

And that got me thinking, somebody else probably has cloud account details somewhere else, he shares pics with everyone on a need to know basis, phones everywhere vibrate.

It could take 20 seconds maybe..?
edit on 13-12-2019 by GreenGunther because: Deeper ponderings

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjack
I'd wager that if notes were left out in the open, it was with the express hope they would be photographed. Anyone with half a brain cell puts away notes they don't want leaked before walking out of a room full of people with cameras and an agenda.

To quote Gunnery Sergeant Hartman to Private Pyle when the former found the latter's footlocker unsecured: "If it wasn't for dickheads like you, there wouldn't be any thievery in this world, would there?"

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Not only that, it seems it was the only reason they joined this forum... Been here for less than 24 hours.

You wanna play?! Let's play!

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Baddogma
Hmmm? I thought it was a public hearing with public business.

The man is doing his job. As far as I can see, he didn't break into or touch anything.

Am I missing some context? Who's afraid of information coming to light... and why?

There are some serious fascists out there.

If Josh Roberts had pure intentions, why not just ask the representative(s) for a copy of their notes? Why wait until the representatives are in recess and away from their desks to get a copy without permission?

Does a public hearing equate to throwing protocols and procedures and ethics and integrity out the window?

This actually makes a lot of sense.

I read a story in the Guardian today that Republicans were making the impeachment inquiry a "Carnival" by protesting a 15 minute Toilet Break.

When I read it I thought it was the usual garbage but after this, I think the Republicans had a valid reason to protest the sudden recess.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
WTF are the officers doing, who are seen in this clip? Sleeping with their eyes open? One actually glanced over at these two turds and then turned away.

The comments section said those are the Epstein guards.

That's a good one.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
lol...
1...when was this?...proof?
2...was this even in congress?...proof?
3...was it even about the impeachment?...proof?
4...was it authorized by a politician of that chamber?...proof it wasn't?

this is the type of B.S. you all rage about?...it's just pathetic and sad

I read this in Don Leon's meltdown voice.

Thanks for the laugh, good man.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Well, turns out this was fake too.

Still, several Republicans on the committee including, Reps. Mike Johnson (R-La.), Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) and Deb Lesko (R-Ariz.), tweeted about the event as though it were a scandal and potentially incriminating. Johnson and Lesko falsely accused Roberts of taking photos of what was on Republicans’ desks. Lesko even went so far as to baselessly tweet that it looked like he’d been taking a photo of her desk, even though she sits on the opposite side of the room. (Gaetz later said that the photos were actually of Democrats’ desks when speaking to the Epoch Times, a pro-Trump outlet.)

Lesko and Johnson’s tweets took off on right-wing twitter. The Arizona representative’s tweet was retweeted over 700 times and was spread even further by high-follower, right-wing accounts who quote tweeted her. Johnson’s tweet was retweeted almost 6,000 times, and amplified further by high-profile, right-leaning, accounts like Tim Pool and the Daily Wire.

Link

The alleged photos weren’t even of Republicans. It was all a scam. And here we are. With another completely false story in first place on the front page. At this point I doubt anyone here even cares if it’s a lie.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

There are some serious fascists out there.

Yep, and they've got the American people questioning the news. As if its unamerican to question anything. I swear, people are going to start wearing red armbands if this madness keeps up.
edit on 14-12-2019 by Knightshadowz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Unbelievable!

I hope they have a "leave behind" packet to ensure nothing of value was obtained.

Disinfo/Disinfoliving is key

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Knightshadowz

"They" didn't do anything of the sort. The "news" (aka state/party propaganda) has been discrediting itself over the last 100 years.

The minute the mass media traded truth/investigation for being government or party shills "news" and "journalism" died in this country.

The future involves decentralized reporting and 100% underlying facts/hard evidence being required to believe a word of it. No more accepting people on their word. No more trust. This is now a 0 trust environment (best for security)

In short: Proof (preferably photos + witnesses of a high caliber) or it *did not* happen

Our news media today is one big bunch of logical fallacies. From appeal to authority and beyond, it is a joke on the American people.
edit on 12/14/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Wow! I can't believe that happen. Reporters do have to setup camera's etc, but that is literally crossing the line and taking photo's of possibly sensitive info. Is security really that lax there? All happened on break while the security DERPS standing over there watching it happen and not doing a thing. They should have had 2 officers standing directly in front of the bench. Good grief! Here... let me sprinkle some anthrax on your donuts and rat poison in your drink while you're on break. ROFL WOW.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: sean
Wow! I can't believe that happen. Reporters do have to setup camera's etc, but that is literally crossing the line and taking photo's of possibly sensitive info. Is security really that lax there? All happened on break while the security DERPS standing over there watching it happen and not doing a thing. They should have had 2 officers standing directly in front of the bench. Good grief! Here... let me sprinkle some anthrax on your donuts and rat poison in your drink while you're on break. ROFL WOW.

There would have been nothing sensitive in an open meeting. the reporter also didn't break any laws what he did was just in poor taste. As a journalist, he should have respected the congressman's privacy and not read their personal notes. Suppose they scribbled a note on the document saying they thought these proceedings was stupid. Or they thought a particular person was a liar. Personal notes are just that reporters should stick to asking for public ststements.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join