It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BUSTED** Journalist(s) caught on camera committing crime during impeachment hearing!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Might as well be, some of the congress-people have cardboard personalities.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: highvein

Might as well be, some of the congress-people have cardboard personalities.

At least we know that cardboard is real, though, unlike their authenticity.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: KrankBruder

It makes sense.

A reporter tried something sneaky, so that means Trump's a fascist and we all support fascism.

It really makes a lot of sense once you think about it and put it all together.

Good job!

Excellent observational skills and a really fine deduction!

DBCowboy: "Good job!" lol

^the best comment

edit on 12-12-2019 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
"Gentlemen do not read each other's mail."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Chamber
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Turns out there wasn't just one guy doing it, there were 5. From the looks of it, it appears to be a pretty common practice. From this footage nobody seems to care what they are doing. Plenty enough people saw them.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
WTF are the officers doing, who are seen in this clip? Sleeping with their eyes open? One actually glanced over at these two turds and then turned away.

The comments section said those are the Epstein guards.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Of course a mainstream propgandist-opps-journalist only took pictures of what was on the desk of Republicans.

That is the way the media works these days isn't it. Especially the mainstream propaganda arm of the DNC.

They will stoop to anything, absolutely anything to destroy anyone and everyone they know has a conservative thought in their head. Even if it destroys the very fabric of the nation.

Anyone wonder why the mainstream propogandists-oops-journalists are deemed by the US citizens to be as trustworthy as internet scammers.

edit on 12/13/19 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Maybe just say what happened. I dont want to watch questionable videos.
What is everyone on about?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

...by any means necessary, I've heard.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

If they are private why were they left out on the desk top like that? LOL
Yeah private thats why we pull down the shades. We dont shower with the blinds up. We use changing rooms. We lock doors and put stuff away.
When something is private we protect it from eyes. Obviously not so private that it couldnt sit right there on the desk.

Oh lets get outraged folks. LOL

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Imagine that? They didn't seem too worried.
They must be dem cops or something right?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Can I walk by your desk at work and take photos of what you were working on when you left to go to the bathroom. Then sell it to your companies competitors? If your computer screen is on, I'm sure you wouldn't mind me taking pictures of any charts or emails you have up.

I'm sure you are ok with that, leaving paperwork on your work desk when you go out means open season on anyone taking pictures and selling them to your competitors or to the "news" to write up a story about what they took pictures of proves you are .........

When are you next out of your office?

edit on 12/13/19 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

You were right when you said anything sensitive should have been stowed away.
These are senators not janators. They know that well enough.
So if they left notes on a desk in an open public room with people coming and going I seriously doubt they left anything sensitive on that desk.
But hey can't stop the train any other way. Shout about procedures. Pound the desk about location. Say the room is too cold or too hot. When nothing supports the cause we must get angry about journalists taking photos in a public space.
What next?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Never thought I'd see the day of liberals defending Breitbart reporters for a rules violation involving invasion of privacy.

The world is a strange place.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Probably because they take breaks from sham impeachments.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I'm retired. I dont have a boss. Or competitors.
My desk is in my home office. Where I own the house and no one comes in and takes photos of anything.
You know just like your own home no? Because my home is private. The senate chamber is not.

Dont be ridiculous. There is nothing that needs defending here. It's a public space and photos are permitted.
You guys just need to be angry about something. I get it. He's getting impeached and that sucks so yell and scream about anything anything anything.

I may be getting up to go get coffee in the kitchen soon but the kitchen is right next to the office so unless you work real fast and quiet I may catch you. But if I dont catch you, you get a photo of a chapstick, a pen , a sticky note pad and the monitor and speakers that are on the desk right now.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

For taking photos in a public place?
Yeah more false outrage over nothing.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I heard that yesterday.
Too bad its not a sham though.
They are doing this.
Its his legacy.
It is after all a great honor to belong to such an exclusive group of men right?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Too bad its not a sham though.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I'm retired. I dont have a boss. Or competitors.
My desk is in my home office. Where I own the house and no one comes in and takes photos of anything.
You know just like your own home no? Because my home is private. The senate chamber is not.

Dont be ridiculous. There is nothing that needs defending here. It's a public space and photos are permitted.
You guys just need to be angry about something. I get it. He's getting impeached and that sucks so yell and scream about anything anything anything.

I may be getting up to go get coffee in the kitchen soon but the kitchen is right next to the office so unless you work real fast and quiet I may catch you. But if I dont catch you, you get a photo of a chapstick, a pen , a sticky note pad and the monitor and speakers that are on the desk right now.

Retired? Really? I had the impression from your writings you were a very young adult or newbie college student with too much time on their hands. Forgive my mistake. That will change everything in how I reply to you.

I still find what the reporters did reprehensible, but quite normal for what passes as ethical journalism these days. Sadly when it comes to how to handle/treat anyone who is conservative, ethics fly out the window, so sad, but normal these days./

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join