It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BUSTED** Journalist(s) caught on camera committing crime during impeachment hearing!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I have seen people arrested for trespassing/attempted theft by going behind a counter at a store. These clowns are in the POTUS impeachment hearing and have the balls to do this. Yuuuuggggeee ones as Trump would say.

I say embed them both in Afghanistan...

edit on Decpm31pmf0000002019-12-12T17:41:00-06:000500 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

In the Senate, the Sargent-at-arms will have standing orders to shoot law-breaking journalists in the leg.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Give a fool enough money to look the other way, and they'll forget that they are preforming the crime in a police station.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Cats got my tongue is there even a story?

Yeah.

Seems t me if sensitive material was just lay'n around somebody

There were lookouts. They were wearing officer uniforms.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's rich … the Senate's Sargent at arms will yell at you, then hold you till Capital Police show up. It's never that dramatic were a shoot out happens. Normally it's a slap on the wrist for breaking a law while on the floor, but I guess if you did something really bad then you would get help in the Capital jail in the basement (yes they do have one, but I don't know how often it's used)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: Guyfriday

Not likely that the officers forgot about the cameras I mean come
on now?

Your assuming they were actual officers.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

And we're assuming that the documents are real.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

If you're right and I in no way believe that you are. Then they're
done and we would already have a story. Just right there.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Now you're just f$#%en with me! lol

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

As long as they are legally charged with trespassing, that will send a message to others. Journalists see how the House is running this impeachment scandal, and figure they can do what they want, also.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

And we're assuming that the documents are real.

I'll bet the tables were probably fake. Card board cut outs most likely.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Now you're just f$#%en with me! lol

Sorry. It's like a thing that I don't intend to do, but it just happens, somehow.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I like the 3 non observant capital police in the background.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Main stream media is now so irrelevant this is what they now call journalism
Or how they source articles
Or what they have to do to stay relevant and they try and do to sell newsprint

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

by far not one of my favorite sources but i found this www.theepochtimes.com...

A Reuters photographer was removed from the House Judiciary Committee hearing in Washington on Thursday after walking over during a break to where Democratic members of Congress had been sitting and surreptitiously photographing their notes. “During the break, a Reuters photographer, Josh Roberts, walked over to the dais and took pictures of the notes of the desks of several of my Democratic colleagues,” Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) said.
turns out it was photos of dems paperwork which shouldnt matter as they should not be doing that to any one

www.washingtonexaminer.com... different source

A Reuters photographer was asked to leave the House Judiciary Committee's hearing after allegedly taking pictures of documents on Thursday afternoon. Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz addressed the situation when he sought recognition from Chairman Jerry Nadler on Thursday afternoon. "Before I make my point, during the break, a Reuters photographer, Josh Roberts, approached the dais and took pictures of the notes [on] the desks of several of my Democratic colleagues. We noticed that, announced it to staff," Gaetz stated. "That photographer has been removed. I would just say, no member, Republican or Democrat, should be subject to that."
so hey we got some bipartisan actions in both sides hating this photographer and kicking them out

www.reuters.com... if this is the same guy seems they havent done anything newsworthy since 2015 so perhaps was trying to get a scoop? could be way wrong on this but the links here are all he is credited with assuming joshua is same as josh roberts

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
and to those that didnt have a problem with some one taking photos of the notes ,what if they contained classified info or non public info that was only meant for lawmakers eyes? it would be stupid if they left them out if that was the case though

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

All the Democrats say the same stupid things. Not worth taking a picture of any of their documents.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I worked with sensitive documents as an investigator. I routinely turned over documents and files on my desk to maintain security, and put them in the vault if necessary if I was not in the vicinity of my office.

At first I thought this was just all-around sloppiness, but it's actually negligence.

Another example of our "representatives" flippant attitude regarding doing the people's business.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

perhaps but as the reporters shouldn't be doing stupid stuff like this regardless of who the party is we shouldn't tolerate such shenanigans

img.theepochtimes.com... the photo he took, you can see on the folder if you rotate the image that says if found call (not gonna post the number) so id assume it was at least not for general consumption ,i cant really read what the other uncovered papers say so no real info unless some one cleans up the images

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

according to the epoc times article the guy in question was not in session that day

They include two pictures of the desk of Rep. Ted Lieu (D-Calif.), one closer to the desk than the other. Lieu was not at the meeting on Thursday because he’s recovering from emergency surgery.
so i guess he gets a pass but who ever put and left them there may get a scolding

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join