It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BUSTED** Journalist(s) caught on camera committing crime during impeachment hearing!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KrankBruder

how do you feel about this so called journalist committing possible espionage and treason and the three cops who seemed to be playing lookout?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I'm still trying to figure out what he did. Do you have working sources?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Decorum vs free press and the free flow of info? I'll take the latter.. . every time. In the case of government, anyway.

If there was anything damaging in there then darn right in shows up in the press!

The entire point of a free press is to bring to light embarrassing or damaging info... not "decorum."

Would the reaction be the same if it was against the opposing political party?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft Roiters is supposedly an independent non partisan news gathering organization. What Up?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

The function of the media and those that called themselves journalists is to report the news, not make the news.

Nothing Roberts did is acceptable by any journalistic standard.

Unless you think the Halls of Congress should be like Street corners with paparazzi.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Unless you think the Halls of Congress should be like Street corners with paparazzi.

Ummm ... yes, sure... why not? Unfortunately that won't happen unless the legislators all get movie contracts.

Again, it was in plain sight in a public hearing. Fair game.

Obviously the guy didn't break into a private domicile or secure complex, or even an open a file cabinet... he took a pic of notes lying on a desk in a public hearing.

I'm realizing the guy isn't perceived as being on team Trump, and so realize I stepped into a reactionary feel good circle "handshake" ... apologies.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The second was a look out and attempted blocking the cops view, which may not have mattered, displayed by the lack of competence of the officers in question.

Im not so certain they were not told to look the other way. The timing of their movements suggest the potential.
edit on 12/12/2019 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

'm realizing the guy isn't perceived as being on team Trump, and so realize I stepped into a reactionary feel good circle "handshake" ... apologies.

Don't think this is a "hand" shake.

If a reporter gets a photo of something out in the open, is that ok? If something happens in public view, should it be censored?

Interesting that some people think that anything that is negative to "their" side should be covered up, but everything else should be disclosed.

What does that sound like?

Remember, fascism is not a political position, it is a means to gain and keep power. All political positions can use it. It just seems like only certain political positions choose to do so.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

It makes sense.

A reporter tried something sneaky, so that means Trump's a fascist and we all support fascism.

It really makes a lot of sense once you think about it and put it all together.

Good job!

Excellent observational skills and a really fine deduction!

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The function of the media and those that called themselves journalists is to report the news, not make the news.

Really? Is it not making news when you report?

What if a journalist is uncovering crimes? They are not reporting others, they are creating. You need to really try to understand that the media is people, and people find out things, and then they become part of the story. Journalism is people acting, and becoming part of the story, ans they become folks who testify in court. Get into the 21st century.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

I'm still trying to figure out what he did. Do you have working sources?

I went thru three pages and don't have a clue either.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I would like to see the entire shot of the room other than what is shown to make a better determination as to what happened. The context of the entire picture may add other interesting images.

The people in officer's uniforms are definitely in on it.
The one on the left looks directly at the photographer as he is taking the pictures. He is there for the muscle.
The one on the right holding the door almost closed with his body covering the room from outside sight until the other joins him for a two guys one door.
The man walking through the isle was a sweeper. After he clears the room of any unwanted "attention" an all clear sign to the photographer means it's all clear.
The guy standing near the photographer, the one in glasses is the informant for whoever took the video. He looks directly into the camera and touches his face, which is the sign that $h!t is going down.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

What if a journalist is uncovering crimes?

What crime is a empty chair committing during a process of framing a sitting president for a crime he didn't commit?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Genius. Not sure what's going on exactly but you'd think those in power would know that the entire room is on camera and anything done inside would easily be seen.

The derp state strikes again.

link   

I went down away in the comments and they are saying it is Josh Roberts from Reuters. Actually you don't have to go down to far.

edit on 12-12-2019 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ya know, the term "straw man" gets tossed around here all the time. But what you just did , building up a straw man about what I believe, should be the link to a definition.

If you saw Trump as a fascist, then that is in your mind.

I never mentioned Trump, however, if you think he is using a fascist methodology to gain and maintain power is what Trump is doing, please elaborate. I am sure many here would agree.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Journalists are cloak for agents...spooks...spies.. Press passes make excellent cover for their true entity.a reply to: neo96

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Nice try, but you brought up fascism in our criticism of the lack of ethics in a reporter.

Don't back down, tell us how you really feel.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Good thing cameras are not allowed in the hearing room.

Oh, wait...

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Remember, fascism is not a political position, it is a means to gain and keep power. All political positions can use it. It just seems like only certain political positions choose to do so.

So this journalist snagging info illegally has you worried about facism?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join