It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BUSTED** Journalist(s) caught on camera committing crime during impeachment hearing!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
How in the hell did a thread on journalistic ass-holery turn into an attack on a meme?

!. the journalist should have his ass figuratively handed to him, his credentials removed.

2. As for the frog? Isn't his name Pepe? Lighten up, Francis.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: Sublimecraft

WTF are the officers doing, who are seen in this clip? Sleeping with their eyes open? One actually glanced over at these two turds and then turned away.

The Mayor probably told them to stand down if they see anything. These Mayors are just as corrupt as the DNC leaders.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Hmmm? I thought it was a public hearing with public business.

The man is doing his job. As far as I can see, he didn't break into or touch anything.

Am I missing some context? Who's afraid of information coming to light... and why?

There are some serious fascists out there.

If Josh Roberts had pure intentions, why not just ask the representative(s) for a copy of their notes? Why wait until the representatives are in recess and away from their desks to get a copy without permission?

Does a public hearing equate to throwing protocols and procedures and ethics and integrity out the window?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Three people doing security there and not one of them came over and took that camera away. They were watching them but probably to make sure they did not pick anything up....steal anything. Now, taking a photo of official documents is not stealing, but those documents may be classified material. Security should have taken that camera and tossed that journalist out after taking both of their passes. Then they should have been banned forever, and their news agency banned from being at government meetings for a while. The second guy did not seem to do anything wrong, but he should have stopped him.

link   

edit on 12-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   

WTF are the officers doing, who are seen in this clip? Sleeping with their eyes open? One actually glanced over at these two turds and then turned away.

I saw that too! That cop actually looks over three times, almost as if to check if they're finished.

And right at the beginning, as the reporters walk up to the desk, one of the cop is turning away from them and walks to the door. Almost deliberately turning his back so they can do their dirty deed.

And who's the guy that comes into view from the left and leaves? He didn't see anything? And he sure seems to startle that one cop as he walks by.

That looks set up to me. Maybe it's just my cynical and suspicious mind where all things media and critters are concerned... or maybe not.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Three people doing security there and not one of them came over and took that camera away. They were watching them but probably to make sure they did not pick anything up....steal anything. Now, taking a photo of official documents is not stealing, but those documents may be classified material. Security should have taken that camera and tossed that journalist out after taking both of their passes. Then they should have been banned forever, and their news agency banned from being at government meetings for a while. The second guy did not seem to do anything wrong, but he should have stopped him.

The second guy is guilty by association. The police should have taken his camera and the handed it over to an honest fed.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

It all depends on who is paying them or in this case giving them a bonus to look the other way.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Someone on Twitter asked if those were the same three guards that were guarding Epstein when he was suicided.
edit on 12-12-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: typo

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Someone on Twitter asked if those were the same three guards that were guarding Epstein when he was suicided.

Removed so I don't go off topic.

edit on 12-12-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ok on topic..
I have nothing to say except they're being obvious anymore.
I can't even keep up. They're exponentially disrespectful and it's wearing me out.😧
edit on 12-12-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Attention Please -

Hijacking a thread with off topic garbage is not allowed. If you don't have anything to add to the topic move on. If you want to discuss something else, start a new thread. Keep derailing and you may find yourselves Posting Banned.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
removed as it was off topic
edit on 12-12-2019 by KrankBruder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This thread should be renamed "off topic post removed"....

But anyway.
The country has no standards today.
Manners are a thing of the past.
Integrity might as well not be in the dictionary.
Ethics? Noop...

I'm glad my parents can't seen what has happened to the country they loved.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join