It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young CEO Of ReactiveQ Has Close Encounter Of The Third Kind Back In Feb 2019

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Seems totally legit.

Avid self publicist gets into UFO's..... and then suddenly has a visitation.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: emveetu
I can't imagine suffering from sleep paralysis with the frequency you do. It sounds like an unending battle of terror.

The few times I've had it, I was absolutely terrified. I think that's pretty much the norm. I don't know if I would classify this guy's experience as straight up sleep paralysis but maybe something akin to it. He didn't seem to be terrorized.

a reply to: IRussao

Yeah man, I was young, I did not know what was happening to me, only in the last year that I was able to control myself and then, many episodes of my sleep paralysis was not so bad, I had ppl coming at me and talking about stuffs I "did not know", I guess I knew it but it was in my subconscious.

originally posted by: TheBorg

Does anyone know why Sleep Paralysis ONLY contains negative imagery? I'm curious as to why the only things people see are the worst things they can think of when having an episode.

TheBorg

It's not only negative, but most of the time it start as a negative experience, because when sleep paralysis happens, you can not move, you think you are "fully awake", but you don't understand why you can't move, then you may want to open your mouth and say something but nothing comes out, so you can not move, you can not speak, the 1st feeling you have is panic for not being able to move and speak.

When you can not move and not speak and you start to have a "dream" and since you are already in panic for not being able to move or speak is the perfect combination to have a bad day, sleeping with lights on really doesn't matter when your brain convinces you that what is happening is real.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hello, this is the first time I have posted on here I usually lurk and read stuff. But I have to chime in here with some info some ppl might find helpful regarding sleep Paralysis. It is very scary experience for anyone. I suffered it for a few years and over time I came to realise that it never happed when sleeping on my side. I dont know if this is the same for everybode but if I can help somebode who is suffering then i must share. I have not had an episode in the last 10yrs since i started sleeping on my side, leeft or right doesnt matter, i hope this helps somebody. Any time i sleep on my back there is a 1 in 3 chance i will have an experience. Not any more.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: berserk047
Hello, this is the first time I have posted on here I usually lurk and read stuff. But I have to chime in here with some info some ppl might find helpful regarding sleep Paralysis. It is very scary experience for anyone. I suffered it for a few years and over time I came to realise that it never happed when sleeping on my side. I dont know if this is the same for everybode but if I can help somebode who is suffering then i must share. I have not had an episode in the last 10yrs since i started sleeping on my side, leeft or right doesnt matter, i hope this helps somebody. Any time i sleep on my back there is a 1 in 3 chance i will have an experience. Not any more.

Same in the sense that I’ve only experienced it when sleeping on my back. No visions/experiences/weird stuff happened - just freaked out a little bit the first time since I was, well, paralyzed. When it happened the second time, still flipped out at first but realIzed what it was and “woke up” my body.

Interestingly, I’ve never experienced it since meeting my wife. Unsure what the connection is but it only happened when sleeping alone.

Back to the point of the OP - I’m torn. Visitations are a thing but it just seems a little too convenient for me. I’ll chalk this up to possible but not super probable.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
My money is also on sleep paralysis and/or drug trip.

Being in Bed 9:40am? Wonder how many hours or days he'd been awake for before that? Working in IT, I know myself and many others can often stay awake for days when we're 'in the zone'. Been many years where I've been going to bed as the sun comes up after 3 days straight awake working on projects.
And it's well documented lack of sleep can do weird things to a persons mind.

I've had similar experiences to this guy, and I have to say it was just sleep paralysis. No aliens though, or hallucinations as such. Just that feeling of not being able to move like you're being held down and a sense of some presence in the room.
All in my head at the end of the day.

Agree with others who said it seems to occur more when laying on your back while you sleep.

But yeah, it's just someones words and no actual evidence as always, and sadly like most 'weird' can be explained away with a bit of science, logic and common sense.

Sadly many people will always see what they want to see in everything so I need more than someones say so to believe anything.

Also OP reminds me why I don't use twitter. What a terrible format to publish a book on.

edit on 18-12-2019 by AtomicKangaroo because: added a line

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Part of his encounter sounds similar to the Jim Sparks story... the symbols / telepathic language.

It is astounding he came forward with the info knowing it could kill his career and or he wouldn't be taken seriously. Or is he being discredited in some way b/c he is so smart and now considered a threat ? Does he have some kind of important ground breaking discovery that is going to be stolen from him ? Just considering all the possible scenarios... who knows.

leolady

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

The "James" Sparks story sounds like it might be universal among abductees.
I rewatched the X files "Dreamland " yesterday.
The scene where the aliens did not contact Pete Townsend to help write Flash like they did in Asimov's “Five and Five and One”.
If OP had just summoned a demon with a one dimensional manifold and followed my earlier link there wouldn't be a problem.
Were you also abducted in the 70's, Is it really universal?
If not why are you here?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

On the Jim Sparks abduction scenario, I hadn't heard other abductees explain the symbols / telepathic language like he had, to me that was new and different and I have read and watched a-lot on UFO alien abduction stuff through the years. The rest of his story was very similar to other folks encounters though. & now here today in the OP's thread we have this young CEO who has also explained it in detail so I am interested in it for sure. This statement below is the one I'm talking about:
"Projected hundreds / thousands of sentences and paragraphs in a language that looked like a marriage of Japanese and Egyptian hieroglyphs" So the OP's young dude talks about the symbols and stuff being told to them in a fashion that was very similar to the Jim Sparks story.

I would have to re watch X files Dreamland to remember what u are referring to.

Me abducted in the 70's... I don't think so, nor any other time to my knowledge. lol

leolady

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: leolady

CEotTK played back in the 70's, Q clearances are somewhat rare and only issued to atomic physicists.
There may be a chance some day a 5 to 7 year old visits ATS looking for "the origin" for some internet search.
I remember being confused at that age about how the universe operates.
So I'm just marking this thread as Quilting rather than Atomic physics for them.

Probably easier for you to understand in the context of the Star Trek episode "The Changeling".

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Those symbols in his drawings..... Xenolinguistics

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: berserk047

Yes I was on my back when I experienced it all those years age, cool I'm gonna try sleeping on my back again.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join