It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young CEO Of ReactiveQ Has Close Encounter Of The Third Kind Back In Feb 2019

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: AgentAnderson

I truly believe that he either actually encountered aliens, or this was more likely just an episode of sleep paralysis.

This, I'm surprised that a such intelligent person can not understand Sleep Paralysis, what he describes is exactly an episode of sleep paralysis, well perhaps not, even if you know about that and if u never had it before, then it may be really hard to understand what is happening, because everything is so "REAL".

Sleep Paralysis can happen once in a life time, it can happen a few times and it can even become a condition and happen every single day of life for years and depending of your beliefs, be it aliens, spirits, evil japanese myths, etc... if you don't understand it, then it can change your life forever.

I had the later one, I had a condition of sleep paralysis for 6 years and it was not once a few months or once a week, every time I would go to bed, I would have sleep paralysis, every single day! And boy, that is something I won't wish for my worst enemy and by the time I had it, I didn't know it was "sleep paralysis".

Since I had it for so many years and I kinda become a sort of expert on "sleep paralysis", not on why it happens or how it works, but how to control it, I had it before "internet days".

I remember everything, when I had my 1st sleep paralysis episode, it was pretty much like the one he describes, with some differences, I thought it was a nightmare, a super real nightmare.

Everything that happens during the sleep paralysis it feels real, if someone push a knife through your chest you feel the pain, you feel everything and depending of how it's happening, many times you are watching your own body, you want to scream, you scream, but your voice don't come out, you can't move, yet you see everything and feel everything, "you know you are awake" , so it can not "be a dream", it's like a force that allows you to feels everything, but doesn't allow you to move.

When it happened on the 1st time, like I said, i thought it was a super real nightmare, but then it happened in the next day, then again in the next day and it keep happening, after a month I was praying for all gods to stop it before sleeping, it was so bad, I had so much pain that I was afraid to sleep, I would try to stay up as much I was could, but as soon I would fall sleep, then it would happen.

I was getting beat, stab, tortured(everything u can possible imagine) every night and it felt real and on many days the pain won't go away even after the event.

Now lets say you have your "own demons", be it whatever, something you are afraid, a particular bad dream, people that you know, whatever your belief system are or personal nightmare, it could/would manifest during sleep paralysis.

I can guarantee you that if you were into aliens, you would see #ing aliens every day during sleep paralysis and "they" would do everything to you and it would feel real and it feels much more real when it happen just once, you just need one bad day for it to happen and if you don't understand what happening, you will believe that what happened was real and no one will change your mind.

Did I see Aliens during my sleep paralysis episode? No, never, but oh boy, I saw many thing, I even "saw" things that I could not see, since I suffered from sleep paralysis for so many years and it was every day, I had many episodes of "things" or people come at me during the "sleep paralysis", my "sleep paralysis" even evolved to what I call a "moving sleep paralysis", no I could not move, I was in my bed, but there was 2nd me aware of myself moving during "sleep paralysis", thought I would still no be able to call for help(voice don't come out) or move(wake up for whatever is happening).

The above only started to happen after a few years, most of the time, I would be stuck on my bed and being tortured by whatever that was coming at me, it could even be a image of my own parents, but as the years went by, I was starting to get used to "sleep paralysis", Like I had give up on everything, I did no pray anymore, lol.

After many years, I was like, # it, if it gonna happen, so be it, was when the "sleep paralysis" started to change, it would start every night as "sleep paralysis", I couldn't move, scream, a "force" not allowing me to do anything, then little by little something inside me was fighting, then little by little I was being able to move, not my real body, but my
"virtual sleep paralysis body".

Then when something was coming at me to do the same thing when I was not able to move, I was able to run around, even fight.

Then every day I was getting stronger and stronger inside the "sleep paralysis", to a point that I would start my sleep with "sleep paralysis" and from there it would go for a lucid dream, since i was able to control myself and to power myself to fight anything that was coming to me.

In the last year of my sleep paralysis episodes, I was not a afraid of sleeping, as soon as I detected that I was into "sleep paralysis mode" I would free myself and wait for whatever that was coming for me.

One day I went to bed and I did not have sleep paralysis and like that, it was gone, I never had anymore any single episode of sleep paralysis, I remember that I was like, "oh, I miss that", but only because I was able to control it, but the 1st five years, it was pure evil #, for a few years when I had it, I thought it was spirits coming at me.

I'm not saying it's not Aliens, but if that # even happened to you once, you would believe in anything.

edit on 12-12-2019 by IRussao because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
It sounds like psychosis.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Proof that academically well qualified people in one discipline are certainly not the sharpest of characters in others. It sounds like a number of things that could all have perfectly rational explanations that have already been mentioned in the thread. He ignored them all.

He decided to contact a Canadian CE-5 group. Having already decided what had happened to him before seeking proper professional advice. Next port of call he meets with Elizondo and Puthoff. Not reliable people. Both former spooks (probably still working with if not for the government) and with their own agendas as part of an entertainment start up company.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Been there done that....they can upload you with data that seems to come out when you need it...not a Rolodex you can simply spool through but its just "there"......hope he can make a difference.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IRussao

"I've been having profound out of body experiences while fully conscious, meeting strange beings and it seems more real than consensual reality."

"That's just sleep paralysis."

"Oh, right then. What's on the telly?"

Ah, the power of words. Almost like a spell(ing)!

Why assume he hasn't heard of sleep paralysis before? It comes up quite often in UFO/alien literature. He probably read about it and immediately dismissed the words "sleep paralysis" as meaningless and devoid of any explanatory power. As any intelligent, rational person would lol

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I can't imagine suffering from sleep paralysis with the frequency you do. It sounds like an unending battle of terror.

The few times I've had it, I was absolutely terrified. I think that's pretty much the norm. I don't know if I would classify this guy's experience as straight up sleep paralysis but maybe something akin to it. He didn't seem to be terrorized.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
It sounds like a D.M.T. experience (Terrance McKinnon) as well as a spiritual and religious experience. The more I see these types of stories the more I wonder if they are internally generated. Maybe there is some type of chemical communication taking place between another intelligence? a reply to: shawmanfromny

edit on 14-12-2019 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
Seek and ye shall find

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
as much as I'd like to believe him, I just can't. Too much stands to be gained by a fabricated encounter.

a reply to: shawmanfromny

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Proof that academically well qualified people in one discipline are certainly not the sharpest of characters in others. It sounds like a number of things that could all have perfectly rational explanations that have already been mentioned in the thread. He ignored them all.

He decided to contact a Canadian CE-5 group. Having already decided what had happened to him before seeking proper professional advice. Next port of call he meets with Elizondo and Puthoff. Not reliable people. Both former spooks (probably still working with if not for the government) and with their own agendas as part of an entertainment start up company.

What kind of other professional advice? Even Greer would be less of a scam than a regular psychiatrist.
edit on 14-12-2019 by KiwiNite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
"Sleep paralysis" may just be alien visitation in the first place.

Exactly what crossed my mind....

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Does anyone know why Sleep Paralysis ONLY contains negative imagery? I'm curious as to why the only things people see are the worst things they can think of when having an episode.

TheBorg

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBorg

Well if I waas to guess I'd say because fear induces the negative energy, I had sleep paralysis in late teens early 20s and did not fear or see anything untoward, I just thought omg my brain has woke before my body before springing up, however ther was light in the room so I could see nothing was holding me down.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: gort51
This is quite a normal experience in that, inbetween REM dream and awake mode.

The "climbing on my chest" part sounded an awful lot like sleep paralysis.

I agree Looks like this thread ended up on its knees..

Get help

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBorg

Does anyone know why Sleep Paralysis ONLY contains negative imagery? I'm curious as to why the only things people see are the worst things they can think of when having an episode.

TheBorg

It doesn't

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBorg

TheBorg

I've had it for years and the only time it's been negative is when it caught me off gaurd and I wasn't sure what was happening. Once I realize Im in SP mode, the fear subsides and I go out of body.

But I'm glad we figured out that alien encounters are "just sleep paralysis." Case closed!
edit on 16-12-2019 by ultimafule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ultimafule
But I'm glad we figured out that alien encounters are "just sleep paralysis." Case closed!

Well, look at it this way. There is no real subjective evidence for dreams of any kind. Rapid eye movement (REM) is apparently associated with dreams, but it in no way confirms that dreams actually exist. All we have is anecdotal evidence.

What you're implying is that we should not only accept dreams as actual events that happen in reality, but to also add another layer onto them that suggests that not only are dreams real, but if you dream of alien abductions, everything associated with them, including the as-yet-unproven aliens, are also real. That's basically stacking a lot of unproven unknowns on top of each other. That really doesn't prove anything, because it doesn't add any new data.

Without the additional data for proof, the religiously dogmatic folks here on ATS have just as good an argument that what's really happening is demon visitation. Yes, scary demons and not ridiculous alien beings. They might even have a better argument, since they have a longer history of the phenomenon that specifically indicates demons at work.

So it's not that we're using sleep paralysis to prove that there are no aliens. We're just saying that there is a recognized psychophysiological behavior we call sleep paralysis that doesn't prove aliens exist one way or another, and cannot be reliably used as proof that aliens actually exist. Please feel free to keep believing in aliens. But like pretty much every other bit of "evidence" about aliens, there is absolutely none (i.e., zero, zilch, nada) that conclusively and undeniably prove the existence of aliens of any kind.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Not sure what to make of this one, I'm betting we see Bigelow start investing in this guy though

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Sounds like sleep paralysis. I've had very detailed experiences as well and questioned whether it was real. After a few experiences and researching it I realized I was basically half awake, half asleep with my eyes open. My dream images were filtering into and mixing with my vision.

I can now instigate sleep paralysis quite easily by focusing on something in low ambient lighting, such as an LED light, without blinking my eyes for as long as I can. I'll then fall into sleep paralysis with my eyes open, and BAM. Another 3 minute sci fi adventure awaits.
edit on 16-12-2019 by spacemanjupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I'm a believer they're here.

It's not like their going to land on the white house lawn and say howdy take me to your leader.

We're searching for micro organisms in own neighborhood of space.

I don't find it far fetched something may have found us first or been here all along.
edit on 17-12-2019 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join