It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young CEO Of ReactiveQ Has Close Encounter Of The Third Kind Back In Feb 2019

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I saw there was no past thread on this story and thought a few of you would be interested in it.

The man who had this supposed encounter is Deep Prasad, who's a brilliant 24 year old quantum physicist, with a strong interest in UFOs. Some also think that he could be the next Einstein.

University of Toronto article from June 26, 2014:

A first-year undergraduate in the Electrical Engineering program, and fellow of the Engineering faculty’s ambitious Entrepreneurship Hatchery, Prasad could soon be named the “(next) Einstein” – if the popular vote continues to back his concept.

www.utoronto.ca...

Prasad is the CEO of ReactiveQ, and he's also involved with the non-profit group, UAP Expeditions. UAP Expeditions are a diverse group of professionals who are attempting to gather solid evidence on UAPs.

Information on ReactiveQ:

We’ve built a materials discovery platform that uses Multiphysics simulations and empirical data to accelerate materials discovery.

ReactiveQ is actively engaged with engineers from TESLA, Lockheed Martin, Volkswagen and NASA in order to validate its solution.

ReactiveQ will be at the center of a world where materials such as High Temperature Superconductors, Ultra High Capacity Sustainable Batteries, and Pharmaceuticals are computationally designed, not discovered.

www.reactiveq.io...

Information on UAP Expeditions:

UAP Expedition is a non-profit group founded by Kevin Day made of scientists, researchers, and others who are investigating Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon. The purpose of the group is to detect and determine if certain UAPs are in reality Extraterrestrial Technosignatures available to us in our own atmosphere.

ca.linkedin.com...

Read past thread on UAP Expeditions here.

It's important to keep in mind, that Prasad is extremely interested (obsessed?) in the UFO phenomenon, as can be seen in his article that was published a week before Thanksgiving, on Medium.com.

I have helped establish what is essentially an evolution of SETI. The organization, called UAP Expedition Group, is dedicated to studying Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon (UAPs) for signs of Extraterrestrial Intelligence.

I would like to store my best predictions on what the investigation into UAPs will bring, and not just thanks to our group but the efforts of multiple groups like ours:
-We will discover that we are not alone in the Universe.
-This will become a household fact at some point in the next 5–10 years. Some will naturally debate this no matter how much science and evidence is presented. After all, we still have Flat Earthers even today.
-We will discover that the engineers of these advanced technologies are not human, but also NOT extraterrestrials as we define it.
-We will find that words like extraterrestrial, ultra-terrestrial and inter-dimensional are all inaccurate descriptions of what the beings behind these UAPs really are. From what I have seen in terms of data, the answer seems like it is going to be complicated if not downright impossible for us to fully grasp with our current knowledge of Physics and Philosophy.
-We will discover that an unfortunate amount of Human mythology and folklore is a result of intelligent nonhumans messing with us with holographic technology for some unknown reason.
-We will find out much, much more about ourselves and who and what we really are.
-Such revelations will shock virtually every sentient person alive. Depressing some, while freeing others (I would wager most..).
-We will eventually communicate, human civilization to Alien civilization, for lack of a better word, once enough humans are psychologically ready for first contact.
-UAPs will be formally recognized as a valid PhD and Masters topic in the fields of Quantum Information, Quantum Gravity, Condensed Matter Physics, High Energy Physics, Sociology, History, Literature, Engineering and even Biology.
-Sometimes the things we can’t change, end up changing us.

medium.com...@deep_1645/curiosity-as-a-time-capsule-393e1f9f6da

Soon afterwards, on Thanksgiving Day, Prasad confessed on his Twitter feed, that he had a close encounter with extraterrestrials back in February 2019.
Here's his Twitter thread that has many people talking:

Prasad's sketches of encounter:

Do we believe Deep Prasad? His story is quite remarkable and in line with other stories on close encounters with extraterrestrials. However, I'm suspect because of his article in Medium.com, that was published a week before his massive Twitter thread, as well as his involvement in UAP Expeditions.

I also realize that he would lose a lot of respect and credibility, if his story was proven false in the future. This young man has a bright future ahead of him. Would a brilliant scientist risk potential ridicule by publishing a bogus story on social media, in order to gain publicity for his company? Thoughts?

edit on 12/12/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Super cool thread. I like how you mentioned he is obsessed with UFOs.

I've always wondered what came first, contact or obsession.
What I mean by that, I had absolutely zero interest in paranormal stuff until I had an experience.
Ever since then I was hooked. Constantly seeking more information, other stories. That's how I even discovered
this site. I wonder if that is why a lot of members are here. Sure some are just interested in general, but for a lot
I think something "sparked" an interest.

On a side note, I've always wondered about those large alien eyes. I actually don't think they are their eyes at all. I think they are some kind of advanced sunglasses/google glass type of gear.

Also, anyone else find it Suuuuuuuuuuuper creepy that the only word he understood was DNA!

edit on 12-12-2019 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Thanks for sharing, feels his experience is real to me and where we are heading imo.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
He's a very interesting dude. I follow him on twitter as well.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
"3 entities that had no chill"

What does that mean?
Is that hipster slang?
Like They did not play any chill-out space music?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Means they weren't calm and perhaps acting agitated

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Almost sounds like he had an experience with Terrence Mckennas, Machine Elves with the way he is describing them. All the while that he didnt take the concoction that is said to show them, but even then supposedly it not a guaranteed to work every time.

edit on 12-12-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The timing is very suspicious to me. Also notice that on Twitter he tells a story that happened in the past. Now imagine if he told the same story, but he put it on Twitter when it happened. Maybe a small detail, but the timing is just a little too perfect.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I may have missed it but in what year did he say 5-10 years we will know about aliens?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This was a neat "case" due to the guy's gravitas and ability to communicate ...even via Tweets.

It's a shame that most laypeople with these experiences aren't taken seriously, but people need some gauge for discernment and a job as a "brainiac" is decent bona fides.

The big story behind all this is going to be game changing... thankfully.

The game, so far, has been the beta version. I'm hoping for an early release of the finished version.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentAnderson

This is what I thought at first, but I think this young man is bright enough to realize that posting a BS story on social media can backfire.

He has a stellar and unblemished academic past and is the CEO of a promising company, that's working alongside some big name companies, like TESLA, Lockheed Martin and NASA.

I think Prasad has too much too risk, if it was ever discovered that his story was just a publicity stunt.

I truly believe that he either actually encountered aliens, or this was more likely just an episode of sleep paralysis.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This lad is very brave coming forward with this strange tale - most elements of it certainly mirror other visitation/abduction scenarios, especially the euphoric feeling of 'Oneness' with the Universe and an unquestioning deep love for others in general, rediscovering God, etc.

Such visitations are the one area of ufology that continue to fascinate and befuddle me (hence why so many of my own threads have an abduction theme), far more than tedious 'lights in the sky', especially when related by grounded, balanced people with nothing to gain. Indeed, quite a few respected ATS members have risked their reputations by describing similar close encounters. Naturally, there are also plenty of dribbling wackos jumping on the abduction/visitation bandwagon, so it's ultimately down to personal opinion regarding veracity, like with all UFO/alien accounts (one reason why the more erm 'eccentric' witnesses in the Nimitz affair have done far more damage than good).

In Deep's case, I'm cautious. I don't think he's lying, but has the 'reality' of his own experience been compromised by being so knee-deep in ufology and perhaps TOO close to certain UFO celebrities (see his Twitter pic)? Hence all the expected memes?

Hmmm, worth keeping an eye on, though.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
He was looking for aliens, and they responded. But he wasn't really ready for the answer. Was it all in his head? Maybe. On the other hand, maybe aliens live in our heads in some way.

It makes me wonder, however, if good ol' "Detroit Mass Transit" was in some way involved, because the description of the experience sounds a whole lot like it.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
He was looking for aliens, and they responded.

Interestingly, reading it again, he admits he was on the brink of giving up on UFOs entirely when this 'event' occurred, due to a general lack of evidence; he even considered deleting all his UFO-related Tweets. Which goes in his favour, if you know what I mean.

It makes me wonder, however, if good ol' "Detroit Mass Transit" was in some way involved, because the description of the experience sounds a whole lot like it.

HA! That occurred to me, too, but ATS's touchy-feely attitude towards @cough@ made me hesitate.

Was Deep's morning coffee spiked?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
"3 entities that had no chill"

What does that mean?
Is that hipster slang?
Like They did not play any chill-out space music?

It means they were extremely serious.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Interesting.
So "Deep" was in his bedroom, laying down at 9.40am....

One wonders if he wasnt in a "Deep" sleep, then half awoken by a noise outside or something, and in that 1 minute or so of limbo of consciousness, had this dream/experience.
This is quite a normal experience in that, inbetween REM dream and awake mode.
He admitted he was depressed and emotionally strained because of his acquaintance's suicide.
The "UAP" society must read ATS for their ideas......

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

edit on 12-12-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: gort51
This is quite a normal experience in that, inbetween REM dream and awake mode.

The "climbing on my chest" part sounded an awful lot like sleep paralysis.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

VERY good point!

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
"Sleep paralysis" may just be alien visitation in the first place.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join