It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Jordan STOMPS on Democrats During Sham Impeachment Hearing*Snipped

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Are we going to see the people, like Schiff Nadler Pelosi who were withholding and fabricating information, hypocrites that abused their power held accountable for the despicable and sad behavior shown throughout the past few years?
edit on 15-12-2019 by Saranwrap12 because: Grammer

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saranwrap12
Are we going to see the people, like Schiff Nadler Pelosi who were withholding and fabricating information, hypocrites that abused their power held accountable for the despicable and sad behavior shown throughout the past few years?

They will go to jail right after Hillary gets locked up.
Rofl. Any time now. Tick tock...the ig report tick-tock.
Stop drinking the Trump kool-aid. He is not draining the swamp no matter how much he tweets that he is.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

It’s Just sad cause The facts are obvious and trump or no trump these people should be held accountable.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
a reply to: neo96

I tried watching this hearing this morning, and I just can't do it anymore.

These Democrats are from another dimension. The total BS they are spewing is maddening.

I am really, really having a hard time believing they believe anything they are saying.

I absolutely hate these congress people. Hate is too tame a word for the way I feel, they have no respect for the law or this country.

and yet you refuse to hear it from trumps own mouth on live TV....he said the bidens should be investigated....those are his words coming out of his piehole....so....you obviously have a problem and should get hearing aides

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

edit on 15-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join