It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Jordan STOMPS on Democrats During Sham Impeachment Hearing*Snipped

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Imagine the only response some can muster to the points laid out in the video is about coats and the sound of his voice...

I thought some of those people were more intelligent than that...much more reasoned even.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: neo96

Gym Jordan appeals to people who think the winner of an argument is the person who yells the loudest.

Pretty much made Jordans points.

Trump haters really don't care about facts.

If Trump or Republicans told the truth about anything, I wouldn’t have a problem with them.

You guys seriously believe it’s everyone except the famous liar who’s lying. You actually believe a man who just paid out a $2 million settlement for habitual and corrupt use of his own charity was just trying to fight corruption in Ukraine..

Lmao

I bet you called to Nunes memo garbage right? The IG Report says everything he wrote is accurate.

I bet you believed or still believe in Russian collusion and the Dossier right? Mueller report and IG report proved both are BS.

You are the one on the side of no facts and are too dumb to even realize it.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

a reply to: MarlbBlack

Haven’t watched the video yet. But it’s Gym Jordan ranting without a coat on, so I doubt it’s that much different from the rest of his mushed brain ramblings.

At least he doesn’t carry his documents in a Whole Foods bag.

Haven’t watched the video yet. speaks volumes

The orders they have are: do NOT watch the video. Do NOT watch any Trump rallies. Do NOT listen or watch anything that isn’t directly approved by cNn or the dEmocrat party.

It’s pretty easy to tell that these people refuse to view anything that may give them both sides of a story

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

"Corrupt use of his own charity"? I guess he's never heard of that dudes Clinton foundation...

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I predict Pelosi will announce her retirement some time after the next election.
pelosi, shiff and nadler are finished. I recognize a few other lesser observed participants that need to go as well.
edit on 12-12-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Things will get really bad for them next week when all 400 Congressman get their chance to speak.

Also the mainstream media loses lots of money like carrying these all day hearings without commercials.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Gym jordan you got to be kidding me.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

dont forget trump university LOL

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Jim Jordan is a gym teacher and we all know that all they do is stomp and yell.
What did you expect? Decorum?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Jim Jordan made a great point yesterday when he clarified the call between President Trump and President Zelensky.
President Trump said WE need a favor not I. FOR OUR country not FOR ME. The impeachment is such a joke.
The House Democrats have done a very good job of supporting the president and Jim Jordan is up at the top.

Jim Jordan STOMPS on Democrats During Sham Impeachment Hearing — Diverts to Crooked Democrat Deep State Crimes! (VIDEO)

House Democrats announced Tuesday they will bring two articles of impeachment against President Trump: abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.

On this episode of Democrats getting PWNED!

I give you Jim Jordan.

I say he makes a compeling argument.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Also the mainstream media loses lots of money like carrying these all day hearings without commercials.

Aw how cute.... dont worry your pretty little head over that darling.
They will make it up at election time.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Aw how cute.... dont worry your pretty little head over that darling.
They will make it up at election time.

Well that will be a waste of money...

Merry Christmas Silly! Xx

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

a reply to: Gryphon66

Of course he has to be repititive.

Trump haters have the attentions spans of gnats.

Ad hom, you have no argument.

Jordan "owned" no one; I find it sad that folks cling to these second-and-third string politicians as their shining stars. Sad.

Nice retort to the FACTS Jordan spoke. If you have no good argument then attack your opponent on a personal level eh? Is that all you got in response to Jordan's statement? You make yourself look like a fool. You are a shining example of someone who is just too hardheaded to swallow their pride, admit when they are wrong and join the logical side of the argument. You are too smart for that nonsense man give it up.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I am very proud of Jim Jordan and the other Republicans by his side throughout this whole thing. The Dems will keep bringing up debunked things and lies and hold on to them for dear life. Can't they see how bad they are making themselves look? I would be embarrassed as hell to be a Democrat.

Democrats will go down in history as the party of the insane.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Silly, do you ever feel like the fly in the ointment around here?

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I believe Democrats in the House really believe that Schiff and Nadler held Impeachment hearings that were fair and respectful to both Republicans and Democrats. (Can they be THAT dumb? Apparently!)

Democrat Congresswoman says Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell must RECUSE himself from the Senate Impeachment Trial, because he sides with President Trump.

McConnell Will Not Be FAIR! boo-hoo-hoo..: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: neo96

The Dems are reprehensibe ... Jordan is just nasally and repetitive.

And he needs a jacket, looks like a rube.

...and yet he spoke the truth, nasally or not.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Haven’t watched the video yet. But it’s Gym Jordan ranting without a coat on, so I doubt it’s that much different from the rest of his mushed brain ramblings.

The orders they have are: do NOT watch the video. Do NOT watch any Trump rallies. Do NOT listen or watch anything that isn’t directly approved by cNn or the dEmocrat party.

It’s pretty easy to tell that these people refuse to view anything that may give them both sides of a story

As someone who watched most of the hearings and saw this one clip live, Gym Jordan is a tool. The facts of the case run counter to his whole speech. If you guys what refutation of this clip watch the rest of the hearings actually listen to testimony from witnesses. But 5 min made for TV soundbite by Gym Jordan is all many need around here as many have said they didnt watch any of the proceeding but know Gym Jordan is right.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

As someone who watched most of the hearings and saw this one clip live, Gym Jordan is a tool. The facts of the case run counter to his whole speech. If you guys what refutation of this clip watch the rest of the hearings actually listen to testimony from witnesses. But 5 min made for TV soundbite by Gym Jordan is all many need around here as many have said they didnt watch any of the proceeding but know Gym Jordan is right.

Jordan is the 8th-grade gym teacher and he was chosen to give that summation like an 8th-grade gym teacher because he is trying to communicate with a bunch of sniveling Democrats with the emotional and intellectual maturity of 8th graders.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Jim Jordan is a punk and showed how much of a jacka$$ he is.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join