It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Jordan STOMPS on Democrats During Sham Impeachment Hearing*Snipped

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Jim Jordan STOMPS on Democrats During Sham Impeachment Hearing — Diverts to Crooked Democrat Deep State Crimes! (VIDEO)

House Democrats announced Tuesday they will bring two articles of impeachment against President Trump: abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.

On this episode of Democrats getting PWNED!

I give you Jim Jordan.

I say he makes a compeling argument.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It sure took the Dims along time to make up what he did wrong.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

He says so many things I've read on this site time and time again, it's just insane that this is taking place. His statement really makes me like the president more than I already did. Good video and keep it up.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Rational Democrats are defecting from their Party leadership's scam impeachment. One-by-one.

Rep. Van Drew last night: www.usatoday.com...

Pelosi is willing to throw her son ( gets $$$ from Burisma in Ukraine) under the Senate's bus, just to impeach President Trump in the House.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hmm a Dem using their head, that's something we haven't seen much of. I believe more will follow suit and see the implications this all has on upcoming elections.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Jim Jordan STOMPS on Democrats During Sham Impeachment Hearing — Diverts to Crooked Democrat Deep State Crimes! (VIDEO)

House Democrats announced Tuesday they will bring two articles of impeachment against President Trump: abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.

On this episode of Democrats getting PWNED!

I give you Jim Jordan.

I say he makes a compeling argument.

That was awesome

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

There are a possible TEN defections so far. Pelosi can only lose 15 Democrats. My heart doesn't want House Democrats and MSM to get the satisfaction of impeachment. My mind wants the Senate to NAIL Biden other corrupt Democrats.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Looks like the DemocRATS have nailed their own coffin....

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

It's a very possible outcome that many here have seen coming since early 2016. How embarrassing for this country this is even taking place when they should be focusing on real world problems. Hopefully level heads prevail.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I don't know anything about that fellow.

But it sure feels strange, to have someone who is suppose to represent we the people, actually represent we the people.

He sure got it right in that speech.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack
a reply to: carewemust

Hmm a Dem using their head, that's something we haven't seen much of. I believe more will follow suit and see the implications this all has on upcoming elections.

There are no dems using their heads.

Just rats abandoning a sinking ship.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Meanwhile, democrats give daily examples of what actual abuse of power is and know their fellow democrats are stupid enough to overlook it.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I know! Never heard of him. That was a great, think Nancy will buy him a Bourbon for that one? Honestly since this all started I've never heard of 90% of these people..

And I agree with you Notoneofyou, that's where my embarrassment comment came from. How these people got any kind of power is beyond me.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Jim Jordan ladies and gentleman

I gotta watch it again.

edit on 12-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I tried watching this hearing this morning, and I just can't do it anymore.

These Democrats are from another dimension. The total BS they are spewing is maddening.

I am really, really having a hard time believing they believe anything they are saying.

I absolutely hate these congress people. Hate is too tame a word for the way I feel, they have no respect for the law or this country.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MarlbBlack

There are a possible TEN defections so far. Pelosi can only lose 15 Democrats. My heart doesn't want House Democrats and MSM to get the satisfaction of impeachment. My mind wants the Senate to NAIL Biden other corrupt Democrats.

The best thing for the country by far is for this farce to fail.

Supposedly Nancy is not even trying to whip the votes, which suggests she may not really want it to pass.

That said, I think it will pass, because the Democrats have nothing else - all they are is the party of Trump hatred.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

I absolutely hate these congress people. Hate is too tame a word for the way I feel, they have no respect for the law or this country.

Take a deep breathe.

Hold it.

Let it out.

Rinse and Repeat.

Don't let it consume you or you might end up like those snip hats trying to undo an election.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

The Dems are reprehensibe ... Jordan is just nasally and repetitive.

And he needs a jacket, looks like a rube.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: proximo

Take a deep breathe.

Hold it.

Let it out.

Rinse and Repeat.

Don't let it consume you or you might end up like those snip hats trying to undo an election.

That's why I had to stop watching. I was literally going to start punching holes in the wall.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Of course he has to be repititive.

Trump haters have the attentions spans of gnats.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join