It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does it mean if Trump gets off Scott free

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

| What does it mean if Trump gets off Scott free |

What does it Mean if the President is Not Found Guilty of ANYTHING ? It would Mean that there are a lot of Scum Bag LIARS in this Country with No HONOR ......

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

What facts?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What facts?

Is there a specific point on which you want me to go dig up supporting facts for you? It can get complicated deconstructing conservative disinformation.
edit on 12pmThu, 12 Dec 2019 18:33:43 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

There are no facts, you have no facts.

What you and the rest of the insane left have is suppositions, inferred intent, and fan fiction.

link   

originally posted by: darkbake

This is basically the case. The facts show Trump is guilty as charged by the House.

Stopped reading after this - what a load of crap. "Guilty as charged'? He hasn't been charged with anything. How anyone can take you seriously is beyond me.

link   

What facts?

Is there a specific point on which you want me to go dig up supporting facts for you? It can get complicated deconstructing conservative disinformation.

Why don't we start with this gem:

"Conservatives have enlarged amygdalas, which make them susceptible to fear and I don't think they feel comfortable unless everyone is tightly under control."

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrennanHuff22

What facts?

"Conservatives have enlarged amygdalas, which make them susceptible to fear and I don't think they feel comfortable unless everyone is tightly under control."

Why are we talking about conservative genitalia?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

There are no facts, you have no facts.

What you and the rest of the insane left have is suppositions, inferred intent, and fan fiction.

I could easily say the same thing about you guys. But... that gets us nowhere. Could we talk about specifics?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MachineMan

Trump didn't break the law. Not a single witness said he broke the law.

Democrat congressmen didn’t even say he broke the law. They did not impeach on a crime for gods sake.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Remember these are the people that believe "hearsay is often better than first hand information".

link   

You, the democrats, the deranged left have done nothing but inferred intent.

You imagined that Trump did something for a reason you made up.

If you had facts, if you had proof, you'd show it.

The democrats would show it.

CNN would show it.

You have nothing but sad dreams and broken hearts.

link   

What facts?

Oh okay great! This is actually a neurological phenomenon that has nothing to do with genitalia, although that was a somewhat funny comment.

Peering inside the brain with MRI scans, researchers at University College London found that self-described conservative students had a larger amygdala than liberals.

The amygdala is an almond-shaped structure deep in the brain that is active during states of fear and anxiety. Liberals had more gray matter at least in the anterior cingulate cortex, a region of the brain that helps people cope with complexity.

Conservatives Big on Fear, Brain Study Finds

Stuff like this has more to do with politics than you might think. There is a lot of other data and research on this topic. I might also point out that conservative amygdala size isn't gonna change, so it might wanna be worked with rather than used as a criticism.
edit on 12pmThu, 12 Dec 2019 18:50:37 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I’m a neurobiologist, and you have no sense of humor.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: DBCowboy

Remember these are the people that believe "hearsay is often better than first hand information".

Where is this first-hand information gonna come from, exactly? Isn't Trump actively keeping it from getting to the House? Also, I think there was some first-hand information, I'd have to look into the specifics.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I’m a neurobiologist, and you have no sense of humor.

Are you really? That's quite interesting! Oh I can see the humor, I just wasn't feeling it atm lol

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Keep denying truth thinking it will quit slapping you any time now.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

What is Darkbake denying, exactly? Darkbake asked for more specific details in reference to a question. Why are you making snide personal remarks rather than sticking to the issue?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

What facts?

Oh okay great! This is actually a neurological phenomenon that has nothing to do with genitalia, although that was a somewhat funny comment.

Peering inside the brain with MRI scans, researchers at University College London found that self-described conservative students had a larger amygdala than liberals.

The amygdala is an almond-shaped structure deep in the brain that is active during states of fear and anxiety. Liberals had more gray matter at least in the anterior cingulate cortex, a region of the brain that helps people cope with complexity.

Conservatives Big on Fear, Brain Study Finds

Stuff like this has more to do with politics than you might think. There is a lot of other data and research on this topic. I might also point out that conservative amygdala size isn't gonna change, so it might wanna be worked with rather than used as a criticism.

How much fear are we talking about? This much? More? (edited to prevent nausea)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I don't know now. I just thought it sounded good and his post was right there.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

So you really had no point then, other than deflecting a serious discussion on a serious issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join