It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does it mean if Trump gets off Scott free

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: dfnj2015

It's amazing the lengths democrats will go to find some kind of wording that they can breakdown into something that might kinda sorta almost fit something negative that Trump has done. You people would go to the ends of the Earth and back again if it meant finding something as petty as a seatbelt ticket. Y'all have used a mountain of energy and tax dollars to end Trump and you've come up empty handed. The economy is outrageously booming, stock market broke ANOTHER record when it opened this morning, jobs are sky high, unemployment is decades low while minority unemployment IS at a record low, criminal justice reform (something your peeps begged for and never got from obama), and on and on and on...

Why are you still so salty at Trump?

Simple. The fact that they couldn't do this all themselves. I belief Dems secretly HATE loser 0bama for being such a failure as prez.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
It's nothing more than a distraction now. I have DTV, paying over $100 a month and it too is crap. I turn it on just for noise in the house.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Maybe thats the whole point of this seemingly pointless exercise? Trump becomes a political martyr that is needed to usher in much needed transparency and reform in our government?
Obama ran on a transparency ticket.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018
I wasn't old enough to actually remember but this situation reminds me of McCarthyism immediately after world war 2.
That didn't go down well in history either.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3
That's funny.

The democrats are still showing their stupidity on national television today. It's a combined IQ of 50. They are just too stupid to realize what they continue to do. They are digging their own graves.
edit on 12-12-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
What it means if Trump gets off "Scott free"?

It means the system actually works! Regardless of how corrupt the ones trying to manipulate the rule of law are.

You still have yet to provide an actual example of what law was broken. You link us to articles and a PDF letters written by individuals. But much like the democrats you haven't actually been able to cite a broken law.

This scorched earth campaign you all are embracing is having a much larger negative impact on America than Trump could if he was half the fascist you all claim. People won't trust these institutions for decades.

And for what?
Because "orange man bad"?

You all resemble a cult more than a political ideology at this point. Better buckle up cupcake you thought the last 3 years were rough? Just wait!

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Who is Scott? What did he have to do with all this?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

It means that the Republic is over.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
He better get off Scott free or this country is heading for a Civil War.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I don't think we'll ever get the media to research first, report second like it used to be.

Maybe there's hope for us, though.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK
Something I refuse to do is hype the fear. There is just too much fear already. I can't predict the future and If I could I would be called a sorcerer and burned at the stake. But I do think humanity is going through a stage of devolution. The gene pool is breaking down.

What am I saying? I have hyped fear here for years.

edit on 12-12-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

This goes with my theory that since the left makes everything Trump does a major catastrophe, you get the boy who cried wolf scenario, and people are desensitized to the cries. Bottom line, the left owns this.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

I wouldn't doubt it. obama even told them to chill out and pump their brakes because they're moving too far to the left and pushing people away. Basically, "Hey, stop acting like a bunch of crybaby dumbasses and focus on a platform!"

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: LSU2018
I wasn't old enough to actually remember but this situation reminds me of McCarthyism immediately after world war 2.
That didn't go down well in history either.

Democrats are very well known for these types of actions. Their excuse is that the parties have flipped, even though they still act exactly the same with the only difference being their target.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: seedofchucky
Please show us what law he broke ? Because none of the witnesses could. Democrats havn't shown it . All they are doing is making up laws he broke "inferred" This is nothing more than a coup attempt . Democrats have weaponized the fbi and c.i.a . Every american should be behind trump right now in these dark times. He isn't getting away with anything , he is protecting future presidents from this scam.

Obviously, you are completely jaded in your assessment. Anyone with a reasonable thinking skills can clearly see Trump broke the law and his oath of office.

Here are two articles summarizing what laws he broke.

THE ACTUAL LAWS TRUMP HAS BROKEN, JUST WITH THE UKRAINE AND CHINA AFFAIRS, COULD LAND HIM 10 YEARS IN PRISON

OJ & FEC Complaints Filed Against President Trump, Rudy Giuliani and Others for Illegal Solicitation of Contribution from Ukrainian President

You can choose to ignore it. But Regardless, the result is our Constitution has become complete worthless. Trump should just announce the Constitution is no longer the law and start arresting Democrats for not having loyalty to his office.

People hate Congress. Maybe's it's time we have dictatorship so we can appreciate what it means to have a democracy again.

Deranged Leftist opinions and hurt feelz

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MachineMan

Candidates aren't supposed to seek help from foreign nations to win elections either. I'd say there is sufficient probable cause for investigation.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: MachineMan

Candidates aren't supposed to seek help from foreign nations to win elections either. I'd say there is sufficient probable cause for investigation.

Just as sitting vice presidents should not be intimately involved in the corrupt business of foreign nationals.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

'' noise''

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Agreed. I think we should take him to court too. Like the orange man said, drain the swamp...who better to start with than the current administration.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: Krakatoa

Agreed. I think we should take him to court too. Like the orange man said, drain the swamp...who better to start with than the current administration.

So, to you, suppression of the person trying to expose corruption is the first step toward exposing corruption??

Really?

Do you truly understand that thought? Or have your thoughts been colored by a political bias?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join