It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does it mean if Trump gets off Scott free

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You should look up the word authoritarianism.

Who was it again that spied on a Presidential campaign?

Who was it that used the IRS to target conservatives?

Who are the ones that ban conservatives on social media?

Who are the ones that tell you they have to pass a bill to tell you what’s in it?

Oh yea, the left do.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MachineMan
a reply to: dfnj2015

Trump didn't break the law. Not a single witness said he broke the law.

This ALL DAY LONG....lets keep the narrative accurate.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MachineMan

That should be decided in court.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

That's not how it works, good sir.

The democrats don't like Trump, they pull lies out of their ass and claim they're true. When you clearly see it's all a lie and call it out as such, it's only because you're a partisan hack. Projection is their only defense because they've continued to lose since 2016. These people spend all of their time trying to take Trump down and don't do one thing about reaching out to people with a platform. It's probably why their crowds are 50 or less.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Like rooting for the bad guy in movies or wrestling, I never understood why anyone would do that...

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

You should look up the word authoritarianism.

Who was it again that spied on a Presidential campaign?

Who was it that used the IRS to target conservatives?

Who are the ones that ban conservatives on social media?

Who are the ones that tell you they have to pass a bill to tell you what’s in it?

Oh yea, the left do.

Add.

Who just went all Hitler in Virgina with gun bans.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I've never heard anyone say that and I'm in Trump country. All I hear is that anti-Trumpers need to stop listening to the media and do their own research. There's no way anyone could seriously be unhappy with what Trump has done for this country unless you're unemployed. Plus in Jan 2020, a lot of companies are enacting a plan that pays 6 weeks to women after their child is born, and even 6 paid weeks to the father if he is employed at one of these companies.

What is there to be mad at? You're all crying for no reason other than your deep hatred.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
"I'm still waiting on you to site the laws he broke and provide the proof he broke them."

I posted a couple of links.

Neither of which mentioned any crimes Trump committed. They attempted to claim so, but failed miserably.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

One of those candidates even banned large sodas. And their party bans straws because it's harmful to the sky, but they have crap turds surfing on streams of piss through their city sidewalks and jumping infected needles for sport.
edit on 12-12-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Trump may not have done anything illegal while in his job as president yet, but maybe if he unconditionally wins this scam set up by the Democrats, he might get way overconfident and actually do something illegal. I will blame it on the Democrats if that happens because they set the stage for people to ignore every thing they say. Crying Wolf is not a good thing

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018
You got it exactly right about Bloomberg. He is the ultimate Authoritarian.

edit on 12-12-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

And you, Mr. Notso middle of the road, should look up the definition of con man. Standing by the side of the road and so easily supposing that my use of the word authoritarian can only be valuable in understanding liberal tactics demonstrates a weak grasp on the forces that threaten us all.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I think I'll go clean my guns and read my bible. It's a beautiful day. Sunny and warm on a winter day. What could be better?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: MachineMan

That should be decided in court.

That's not how it works, in the U.S. Law enforcement is not supposed to investigate people, looking for a crime, that's how it was done in the USSR. Show me the man, and I'll show you the crime.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I love that you went after me instead of proving me wrong. I'll chalk this up to desperately reaching for a rebuttal.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

1 - can out cite which republican said " we will aquit - no matte what " or words to that effect - that is insane - and the idiot that said it - should be .... wait for it .........................impeached

i am actually serios - the senate is SUPPOSED sit as judge and jury - and to announce " not guilty vertict " - before the trail has even begun is a mockery

2 - can you explain just what he is guilty of ?? - my opinion of the DNC atttemts at articles of impeachment is :

its an utter farce - they have nothing but thier hatred

untill you made the claim addressed on #1 - i believed that the DNC was at rock bottom and digging - but if your claim is true - the republicans are sinking a mine shaft

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I've never heard anyone say that and I'm in Trump country. All I hear is that anti-Trumpers need to stop listening to the media and do their own research.

I"m glad to hear that you are not running in any of the more radical Trump circles. It's not you then that many of us who are so seriously concerned about where Trumpism is headed need to be worried about. You can at least listen and think for yourself. There are those however who cannot, yet, believe that they do.

All I hear is that anti-Trumpers need to stop listening to the media and do their own research.

And I do not disagree with this. We should all agree on this. Media should be taken as others opinions and that our own should be our own. This goes for all media and both sides of this divide.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

What happens is exactly what has been intended in the hopeless exercise of impeachment from the beginning.

Five percent of the country celebrates, five percent cries, and the other 90% merely want to get on with their lives.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Not having rain and cold and almost three weeks worth of this crud flue that lands in the respiratory system and watching old John Wayne serials because the rest of the shows on TV are crap.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad
Who could ever prove you wrong. You however are the one who questioned my use of the word authoritarian and it was to that that I replied.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join