It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does it mean if Trump gets off Scott free

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
What would it mean if Trump where innocent and he was punished dispit his innocence?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You cited the transcript and actually posted a link to it claiming quid pro quo. I asked you to quote from your source where there was quid pro quo. You failed in doing so. You lose.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Sorry Mr. Abduct. I posted two links in reply to your false ''fact'' about Biden's announcement of candidacy and the phone call in question. One link showing when that phone call was made, the other showing when the announcement was made. They proved for the sake of our conversation those two dates.

In my post where those two links were provided to prove to you that falseness of your ''fact'', I made no comment about any of the other points made in those links. Only the dates.I made no other points or arguments about the content of either of them other than the dates.....

You seem intent on being a winner here Mr. Abduct but there is nothing to win. Would you like me to lay down some ambiguous sword here, bow to your emphatic demands, fall to my knees and beg mercy? Will that make you happy?
If so, please write me back with your terms of surrender and I will give them deep consideration over a hot cup of laughter....

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

When I asked you to quote from your link where trump "did quid pro quo"
You stated....

Perhaps I could, but first I would rather come to an understanding of your stated ''FACT'' that the phone call came before Biden's announcement of candidacy. Until we can establish how ''your fact'' does not conform to the reality that Biden's announcement came three months BEFORE the phone call I just can't see how we can continue this discussion.

So I then admitted my date was inaccurate but then you didnt quote from your source where Trump committed quid pro quo so..I suppose the next logical conclusion to this discussion is...perhaps you cannot. Therefore you lose the arguement.
edit on 12/18/2019 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I stated

Until we can establish how ''your fact'' does not conform to the reality

Even as you admitted the error of your statement of ''fact'' was incorrect after having had the true timeline presented to you, we did not establish ''how'' you came to believe that the falsehood was indeed a ''fact''.

Can you see? For some reason, you believed a totally erroneous meme, that one came before another when in reality the other came first, by three months. This question of course leads to just where are you getting your facts. Who are you listening to that would pass along falsehood like that. A falsehood that fits nicely into conglomeration of other falsehoods wrapped up in a package that is being sold to millions.

Likewise, I think that there are many falsehoods wrapped up into packages that are sold to others and that people who have bought one package are fighting and arguing with people who have bought the other. See?

Myself, I find that there is so much information out, so many rabbit holes that I really cannot say with true assurity which package contains more falsehoods than the other. This to me is one of those rabbit holes as i attempted to point out earlier. Experts to the left of me, experts to the right. If they can't establish which package is true and which is not, then I prefer to leave it alone.

You however seemed to have wanted to drag me into it for what reason I'm not sure when I had not even commented
quid pro quo at all. All I could have done was parrot what some have said, just, I tihnk, as that is all you could do as well. I find no satisfaction in two parrots having an in depth discussion about stuff that the exerts can't even agree about,

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   

You stated that perhaps you could quote from the transcript where Trump did his quid pro quo thing. You thus far have not done so, so therefore it appears that perhaps you cannot. Therefore you lose the argument. No cookie for you. Have a good day.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
What would it mean if Trump where innocent and he was punished dispit his innocence?

It would mean Democrats would throw a party. They are already claiming we need to throw out the Constitution to get Trump.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I think the bigger question is that what if, in a moment of clarity, the Dems don’t have the votes to impeach and it never goes to the Senate and in their blind hatred they blew their chance to admonish Trump with a censure?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

You just don't get it do you. I was never IN an argument.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

You just don't get it do you. I was never IN an argument.

You ARGUED that you could perhaps quote the quid pro quo from the transcript you cited. I ARGUED that you perhaps could not. You did not quote the quid pro quo therefore you lose the ARGUMENT by default.

Peace out home-slice.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join