It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Text Not Mentioned In IG Testimony

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I pray for a trial in the Senate every day.

One trial, coming right up!

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The POTUS “wants to know everything” text was referring to the clinton email investigation

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

page is taking it to the supreme court

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Horowitz delivered a milqtoast report. His job is still political to some degree, and its absolutely not meant to "go after" individuals. He can make referrals, and let the prosecutorial wing of his division do its job (or not, more often).

I have little faith in the DOJ cleaning its own laundry here. All it will do is galvinize the voter base.

The end result, i fear, will be status quo.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
The POTUS “wants to know everything” text was referring to the clinton email investigation

I believe the texts were sent in september 2016, didn't Comey have his press conference on the 5th of July?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Probably been mentioned but close attention to what was said and not said by Horowitz in report and in person suggests not only is Klinesmith going to be dealt with by justice but others too.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
How do we do a campaign to get states to do a constitutional convention to enact federal term limits of 2 terms each.

No. A Constitutional is a really, really, really bad idea, and would likely harken the end of this great experiment known as the USA.

Critical thinking skills are sorely needed here.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Horowitz delivered a milqtoast report.

No. The 'summaries and conclusions' were definitely milqtoast, but the facts are extremely, incredibly damning.

I have little faith in the DOJ cleaning its own laundry here. All it will do is galvinize the voter base.

The end result, i fear, will be status quo.

I was thinking this too, but the comments and actions so far by Barr are actually giving me some hope.

The good news is, we will know before next year's election.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I totally disagree.

Today the elitist professional politicians enter federally elected positions (Congress/Senate) as upper middle class. Within a couple of terms they are multi-millionaires on an upper middle class salary while maintaining two households. This reeks of corruption and graft.

What have the elitist professional class of politicians done for us that is positive in the last few years especially? I would argue very little these days except rip the country into near civil war with their ugly and divisive rhetoric. They are even tacitly approving political violence (ANTIFA/beating over 600 people for wearing a hat with a political statement) by not one single elected representative saying "stop this violence".

The only way to RETURN the country to what it was intended to be - a citizen government - is to undo the professional and often hereditary elite political class.

The ONLY way to do this is to get the States to hold a constitutional convention. Write a new amendment forbidding anyone from holding a federally elected office for more than 2 terms. That way the people get back the power stolen from us by the elite professional political class who think they are superior to the flyover middle Americans and know better how to govern us than we do.

This country was never meant to have elite political royalty (think of all the generational elitist politicians).

This country was never meant for Congresspeople to enter in their 20's and stay until senility and old age meant they had to be propped up just to sit. That is today's elite professional political class - ALL of them - both parties.

They must go to save the soul of the nation.

edit on 12/13/19 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
a reply to: tanstaafl

I totally disagree.

Then you don't understand the extremely dangerous nature of such an event.

The only way to RETURN the country to what it was intended to be - a citizen government - is to undo the professional and often hereditary elite political class.

The ONLY way to do this is to get the States to hold a constitutional convention.

Wrong. There are two ways of amending the Constitution.

The first method is the only safe method:

"Congress may, by a two-thirds majority in both houses, propose amendments to the states."

Write a new amendment forbidding anyone from holding a federally elected office for more than 2 terms.

So, just do this via Congress, then lobby the States to ratify it.

This is the way every amendment has been enacted since the very first 'convention of States' in 1789.

That very Convention, and the precedent it set, is precisely why calling a Constitutional Convention is such a bad idea.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join